R.I.P. Jonny The B- nice to know you

DeletedUser48096

"Classic froggy"? Where did I say that?

Tartan as you well know Jamo is the top Goldwhore player on this world. For us to run an op on him requires us to use players lower in the rankings than him .......... Because everybody is lower in the rankings than him.......So you think its a double standard for us to attack Tartan? and therefore we should leave him alone?.... Not going to happen Iam afraid..

All I did was note that Froggy is picking on someone who he knows does not post support requests.. Thats it.. You think we are going to let someone like that lose cities unchallenged?.. lol

That isnt the same as Tartan because as we both know.. Tartan does request support...

Plus Jams Iam not going to directly attack Froggy for the reasons I stated earlier, Morale and distance to his relocated core in 52.. Call me a coward, Call me whatever you want. But I consider them valid reasons.

Also I never claimed Theo was inactive? Who made that claim?.. Not me.... or is Jamo interpretting what he wants rather than what is actually written again?.. What I said was that Theo doesn't post support requests and not that he was inactive.

now he is 'going after easy targets ' twice his size.... no winning with you is there GGN?

Didnt say that did I Jams..

What I said was that Theo is: "a player who he knows doesn't post support requests and yet he [froggy] still brags about how wonderful he thinks he is"

DeletedUser48096

Still no Jonny?

You know what Iam actually missing him....

image.jpg

DeletedUser

South Wales is awful. Well done beefy. I just had to catch a ferry from Pembroke to Cork.. Now I have been to Bosnia, in northern Ireland, Afghanistan and Iraq, Nigeria and also the Yemini border with Saudi and am currently going back to Serbia to police the hungarian border, All this taken in consideration you are still the bravest man I have ever heard of. I just had a welsh fried breakfast..it was like eating ration packs that are expired , in the bleakest landscape imaginable. I imagine the first man on Mars will be from wales. anyway, well done. we could use you in Syria.

The GM

Phrourach
Now I have been to Bosnia, in northern Ireland, Afghanistan and Iraq, Nigeria and also the Yemini border with Saudi and am currently going back to Serbia to police the hungarian border

Which game is this on? I can't remember Call of Duty using a map on the Hungarian border? ;)

DeletedUser48096

Must be one of the new DLCs GM..

I believe it was part of the 'JamoisFullOf****' Expansion pack.

DeletedUser

I imagine the first man on Mars will be from wales.

Wrong the Martians got here first and they love us :D
ENGLAND 25 - WALES 28
robot-lol-smash-o.gif

ps Hello beefy. Still celebrating? I am :D