R.I.P. Onlyevil

DeletedUser

R.I.P, No one deserves to leave this world. Especially not a soldier.

DeletedUser

Thank You all again for your consern and support.
I am his nephew and was handleing this aspect of his life. He had many friends here and on FB.
I will have met my obligation tomorrow night for him and giving his accounts closure.
This account as well as his Grepolis game account will be abandoned at that time. I would like to thank those for the overwhelming amount of messages, ceasefires in his honor, renaming alliances in his honor, it was sureal.
Never would I have thought the gaming world would react this way. He spoke of many of you as if he sat down and had coffee with you every morning. I guess in a sense he did. But thank you all.

On the other side you always have 1 player who is disrespectful, This player is "Mutt from Hell"
He sent messages and disrespect to me saying the account will be banned as he tried (unsucessfully) to sneak in a cs. Then swore he was a in game mod and sent many disrespectful messages , and i did give him a piece of my mind, but he is the only disrespectfull player i have ran accross in the 3 days i have logged into My Uncles account to give it closure.

Due to the outpouring of respect yall have changed my mindset to the who Grepolis community, and Mutt from hell reminded me that no mater where you go there is always 1 whole ace

DeletedUser42043

Thank You all again for your consern and support.
I am his nephew and was handleing this aspect of his life. He had many friends here and on FB.
I will have met my obligation tomorrow night for him and giving his accounts closure.
This account as well as his Grepolis game account will be abandoned at that time. I would like to thank those for the overwhelming amount of messages, ceasefires in his honor, renaming alliances in his honor, it was sureal.
Never would I have thought the gaming world would react this way. He spoke of many of you as if he sat down and had coffee with you every morning. I guess in a sense he did. But thank you all.

Thank you for logging into his account and explaining things for us.
It is very kind for you to do so

On the other side you always have 1 player who is disrespectful, This player is "Mutt from Hell"
He sent messages and disrespect to me saying the account will be banned as he tried (unsucessfully) to sneak in a cs. Then swore he was a in game mod and sent many disrespectful messages , and i did give him a piece of my mind, but he is the only disrespectfull player i have ran accross in the 3 days i have logged into My Uncles account to give it closure.

Due to the outpouring of respect yall have changed my mindset to the who Grepolis community, and Mutt from hell reminded me that no mater where you go there is always 1 whole ace

I will make sure that he pays.
I have never seen such a disrespectful player.

I have already messaged the Grepolis team, who reassured me that Mutt from Hell was definitely not an in-game mod(he was lying).
I am furious, and it must be much worse for you

DeletedUser

30bnurq.jpg

DeletedUser

My great nan always said there always has to be one guy who ruins it for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sad to say I did not get the privilege of interacting with him, but it's times like this that I'm reminded how amazing some people are in rl that we play with every day. No matter what happens in game, I just hope at the end of the day in rl everyone respects their enemy. RIP sir.