R.I.P Tara!

DeletedUser

Hello all.
I would like to take a minute from you all for a bad news.
TaraRaBoom succumbed yesterday to sickness and passed away.
One of those souls who would never cease making people happy,a modest woman,a caring player , a loyal friend.
Her husband told me she tried to the last moment to be the cheering comforting soul she always was.
Let her memory live among us and inspire us all as humans in our everyday life!
Rest in peace Tara!

P.S. I used her in-game name.
Mods , apologies if this was not the proper section.

curadh

Phrourach
God bless you Tara, the Grepo community has lost a great player. My condolences to her husband and family. You will be sadly missed

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Tara was a skilled player, an awesome woman, strong, someone who could keep a secret, and old school , very LOYAL !
One of the best I saw, and sure 1 of the few I find it enjoyable to spend time with online!
My thoughts go to Mario, keep strong !

DeletedUser19318

Enjoyed so many hours of great banter, lols and awesome team play with you Tara... you will be so missed!! :(... you were there in the real world for others... and in the game you were always there for us... an skilled player... and one of lifes real gems... RIP
Mario our deepest sympathies are with you for your great loss.

DeletedUser

Extraordinary person, a great player and a teammate. You will be missed.
Condolences to her family.
RIP. Tara.

MM.

DeletedUser54343

Rest in peace Tara, my condolences to her family and friends.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Rest Easy Tara, you will be missed. Always a good laugh on either side of the table.

My condolences for Mario, Lou Lou, and her family.

DeletedUser

Thanks Trish for touching our lives. May your family and loved ones have many happy memories of you like your friends here will have.

DeletedUser

It is such a huge loss, for her family, her friends and the online community of Grep. She touched so many of our lives and I will never forget hours of being doubled up with laughter during our 'Trace n Stace' episodes. She was a classy lady with a wicked sense of humour and will be very much missed. Love ya Tango Trace, and hope wherever you are now, you are at peace xx

DeletedUser20908

We've never met but judging from all the messages here, she was a great person both ingame as in real life.

My condoleances go out to her family and her friends here in the grepocommunity and i wish you all the best in overcoming this loss