R.O.T.F.L. Recruiting now in Ocean 32

DeletedUser

Greetings all, I used to play on Alpha when it was first opened and was a member of the TW-S alliance and after while got bored of the game.

I came back after several promptings from co-workers as the thought of a new rule-set and a relatively new server excited me.

I am very experienced in various browser games, having played Tribal Wars, The West, Kings Age, and Ikariam to name a few, I have always done well and better than the average player.

While currently I am the only person within the alliance, being the leader and founder, I am entirely comfortable with that as I am looking preferably for the more local experienced players in ocean 32, however I will take in less experienced players providing that they are willing to learn how to excel at this game, to know how to expand quickly and efficiently.

I already have several guides written for my own use that will be posted in the alliances internal forums to better assist those that need or are looking for assistance.

Why the name R.O.T.F.L.? Simply because WRaTH was already taken which sorely disappoints me. R.O.T.F.L. stands for "Raiders of the Fallen Legions".
The goals of such an alliance and what its name portends are self explanatory.

Are you in ocean 32 and feel that you are capable of living up to this name?
Message me in-game with the same name "Phoenix Arisen", We'll discuss a few things and perhaps kick back the theoretical brewski or two, and go from there.

"...May our respective individual and allied empires prosper through fair trade, skilled game-play, good sportsmanship, and the destruction of those that stand in our way..."

Best Regards,
~Phoenix Arisen~
Leader of R.O.T.F.L.

Last edited by a moderator: