Picture4b.png

--
Picture5a-1.png

--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this sounds like one of Aicy's "Elite" alliances lolz

DeletedUser

It is, i remember Tiny Teddies early pre conquest days on gythium, and it was exactly the same :D

DeletedUser22650

this Pnp is so awesome that it rocks WTG!!!! all i can say is lamia forum better watch out!!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm watching GoT as I type this. But you already know that because I messaged everybody on skype.

Not even kidding.

DeletedUser5061

get off in an hour another hour to get home so have to wait a little longer to see daenerys again

DeletedUser

It sort of begs the question...if we're the birds, who are the piggies then? :D

DeletedUser13459

hahaha Boo, i hate those little piggies. especially the ones that wear the hats :Angry:

DeletedUser

Hahaha… I was like man.. didn't I just read those messages in skype? :)
Great work.. funny stuff, and totally true :)

Aicy

Strategos
From most of the "elite" alliances I've been (which I only got into because Daizan thought having me would get more members) the skype chat most of the time doesn't actually talk about Grepolis, but chat as if they are a real life group of friends.

In Grepolis most of the time the reason an alliance/player is good is because they are very active (they play a lot) and this has a chain effect on the chat. By being more active we talk more and become better friends, and by becoming better friends we are more active. And so on and so forth.

DeletedUser5061

From most of the "elite" alliances I've been (which I only got into because Daizan thought having me would get more members) the skype chat most of the time doesn't actually talk about Grepolis, but chat as if they are a real life group of friends.

In Grepolis most of the time the reason an alliance/player is good is because they are very active (they play a lot) and this has a chain effect on the chat. By being more active we talk more and become better friends, and by becoming better friends we are more active. And so on and so forth.

Hey Ace, long time. First time doing an alliance with you and mai not in it :( though mai did drop by for a bit.

I was thinking of you inviting you but thought it might interfere with you studies if you actually decide to like it enough to stay this time around.

DeletedUser

Your methods are great and great job with the news article

DeletedUser

dont make me post fusion's skype chat lol. (Wont do though)

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
nice thread particulary about game of thrones my team mate in alpha got me into it, bloody good show, wonder how many seasons of it theres going to be, i was gutted though that sean bean's character Lord Ned Stark got his head cut off. Though like the theme song fire and ice.

DeletedUser

nice thread particulary about game of thrones my team mate in alpha got me into it, bloody good show, wonder how many seasons of it theres going to be, i was gutted though that sean bean's character Lord Ned Stark got his head cut off. Though like the theme song fire and ice.

:eek: Way to ruin it!! :Angry: