Rabid Squirrels of Chaos

DeletedUser30490

Hey guys

It's being awhile since i took a world serious.So thought of playing this one and give it the best i can.So thus i formed "Rebid Squirrels of Chaos"
This might not be really fancy like others but just some info about the alliance:

• Still me only in it:(
  • Currently recruiting in Ocean 44
  • Past Experience Needed
  • If you have not joined yet choose 'North west' and PM me their IGN Druvi

Naqvi pisses me off sometimes;)
My experience

Reached upto 95,000 points,Was in whoopass inc.(Changed our name a 1000 times lol)
(loved that alliance)
Played in TW under alot of names best was co-playing a 16mil account whihc was in rank 1 tribe.

Thats it sadly:(

Not looking to be a MRA,Just a solid alliance with not more than 150 members.
Skype not required i dont really see the use for it.But later when the game gets serious you better make a account:p

Anyone interested in joining PM:)
Need a co-leader as well with past experince

And NO i aint gonna join your tribe after going through the trouble to make this so go DIE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Played naxos,
You know grepo stats should seriously keep players history :(

Reached upto 95,000 points,Was in whoopass inc.(Changed our name a 1000 times lol)
(loved that alliance)
Played in TW under alot of names best was co-playing a 16mil account whihc was in rank 1 tribe.

Thats it sadly:(

DeletedUser

how about joining an alliance filled with experienced players..and if you are really good you might just become a leader there

DeletedUser23986

This alliance is no longer active, i feel the thread can be closed.

DeletedUser30490

lol yes :p
hasan you play here???
And whats up with the MRA N.W.O??
Recruiting members from other alliances

DeletedUser23986

no, i don't play here. I was planning to join the world, and then your alliance, but your experience didn't impress me.

DeletedUser30490

hahaha figured :p
anyways if you join,
join the immortals the founders are some guys from a alliance who won a previous world.Really good
so join ocean 44 and come join us plssssssssssss