Rache Federation

DeletedUser

yes, Rache is returning to the grepolis world! :pro: after being gone for about 5 or so months. (SW)

marathon is going to be a fresh start for us, so please join us. (D)

we are located in ocean 55 and will accept any willing players from the area.

get a fresh start with us.

DeletedUser

I Remember Rache Federation. And I must say It was a Great Honor to Rim MR damien999 He did put up lil struggle.

And on another Note 55 is a Dangerous playground You never know who you might run into from your past!!!

X

DeletedUser

i kinda hope to run into more people from my past here, to show that we are back and here to stay. (SW)

DeletedUser

Rache will not be ended simply because you issued a threat king nation.
we stand firm.

DeletedUser

Threat!!! No my friend you simply got it all wrong. I don't make threats. Takes all the fun out of it.

DeletedUser28734

hello, i am Damien. the founder and leader of Rache Federation. this man has no relations to my alliance in any way shape or form. please disregard what he says. he is a bitter former player attempting to attract negative attention to my alliance.
thank you for your time
-Damien (D)

DeletedUser

Good luck in O55, although you may want to consider moving. You've got your work cut out for you here :D

DeletedUser

hello, i am Damien. the founder and leader of Rache Federation. this man has no relations to my alliance in any way shape or form. please disregard what he says. he is a bitter former player attempting to attract negative attention to my alliance.
thank you for your time
-Damien

Dang you caught the Tater lol