Radioactive - o65/66

DeletedUser

Hey, everybody!

My username is WikiCopter. I'm not on the forums, so you might not recognize me. I've played on a few 2nd gen worlds, especially in Corinth :p. I left Grepolis for a while after Corinth, but I've learned a lot from there and the other 2nd gen worlds I've played in. I'm back now, I'm active in en80 Rhammus with OV2, and I'm looking to start up a premade for en81 Sinope!

attachment.php

The alliance name will be Radioactive, :pro: . We're going to be a strong, aggressive, and ruthless alliance that's going to stick together no matter what.

We will join en81 Sinope. Our starting direction will be SE, and we will eventually move into and take over 65 and 66.

The alliance will be in between a dictatorship and a democracy. Members will vote on issues involving them, including war and merges (and the alliance banner), but I and the other leaders will have the final say.

THIS ALLIANCE IS NOT AN MRA. We won't go around recruiting everybody in our target oceans. We will accept most players that at least show a bit of effort in their applications, but the application is mandatory. There are also several requirements that must be met:
1. You should be active! Both just checking the game and also in the alliance forums.
2. You should be very aggressive.
3. You should know how to play. You should be familiar with the game interface and battle system.

Positions:
(P) Founder: WikiCopter
(D) Leaders: harleyboyecuador, Budmaster
(dip) Diplomacy: TBD
(pop) Recruiters: TBD
:cool: Kicks and giggles: Budmaster