RADIOACTIVE premade - next speed 3&3 with revolt

DeletedUser

Hey, everybody!

My username is WikiCopter. I'm not on the forums, so you might not recognize me. I've played on a few 2nd gen worlds, especially in Corinth :p. I left Grepolis for a while after Corinth, but I've learned a lot from there and the other 2nd gen worlds I've played in. I'm back now, I'm active in en80 Rhammus with OV2, and I'm looking to start up a premade for en81 Sinope!

attachment.php

The alliance name will be Radioactive, :pro: unless a better name is suggested and voted on by members. We're going to be a strong, aggressive, and ruthless alliance that's going to stick together no matter what.

We will join the next revolt world with world and unit speed 2 or 3, and an alliance cap 80 or above (of course, morale inactive...). Our starting direction will be SE, and we will eventually move into and take over 65 and 66.

The alliance will be in between a dictatorship and a democracy. Members will vote on issues involving them, including war and merges (and the alliance banner), but I and the other leaders (some people that I know, and others to be elected ~3 weeks after creation of alliance) will have the final say.

THIS ALLIANCE IS NOT AN MRA. We won't go around recruiting everybody in our target oceans. We will accept most players that at least show a bit of effort in their applications, but the application is mandatory. There are also several requirements that must be met:
1. You should be active! Both just checking the game and also in the alliance forums.
2. You should be very aggresive.
3. You should know how to play. You should be familiar with the game interface and battle system.

Positions and members:
(P) Founder: WikiCopter
(D) Leaders: harleyboyecuador, Budmaster
(dip) Diplomacy: TBD
(pop) Recruiters: TBD
:cool: Kicks and giggles: Budmaster

Members:

harleyboyecuador
alexyan90
Vivek Gargav
Budmaster

Under consideration:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BTW someone PM'ed saying that they didn't like people copying real alliance names... I've never known of a Grepolis alliance called Radioactive. I didn't copy 'Radioactive' from anybody. I can see why it would be a popular alliance name, but I came up with the name and the alliance banner myself. (fyi, the alliance banner was based on a public domain design)

DeletedUser44027

Some big-ego nubs from the us servers (*cough* rock *cough*)made a decent premade there, and they think you're just trying to steal their glory. Just ignore em, like the rest of us :p

DeletedUser30636

if i can give any advice, dont wait so long to elect your council if you choose to have one. my first serious premade failed for alot of reasons and waiting to long to have my council i would say is one of them

DeletedUser40768

Definitely need to have the leader situation sorted out early on in any alliance. Although I am more of a fan of the dictatorial democracies, where a council is not as big since everyone gives there input on alliance affairs. Best of luck with the alliance.

lol Yeah Dez those Radioactive guys are some cocky bunch :p

DeletedUser

Hey I'm the founder of the us server radioactive on us34. I really don't care whether you use our name or not. We aren't stuck up brats :p just make sure to do well ;)

Good luck with your alliance

DeletedUser

if i can give any advice, dont wait so long to elect your council if you choose to have one. my first serious premade failed for alot of reasons and waiting to long to have my council i would say is one of them

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely keep that in mind.

Thanks also for clearing up the stuff about the name! Some of my friends in Rhammus are gonna hop in, I'm just gathering names right now and checking interest. If any of you guys wanna join, just shoot me a PM.

DeletedUser22115

Rhammus is fairly dodgy to join as there was several premades joined and the others alliances are looking strong too

DeletedUser46838

Some big-ego nubs from the us servers (*cough* rock *cough*)made a decent premade there, and they think you're just trying to steal their glory. Just ignore em, like the rest of us :p

That charl guy made it! Blame him for our ego issues ...jk charl <3

Good luck with your alliance wiki

DeletedUser

Yes, I am not planning to do this premade in Rhammus, as I've already got a really good alliance there.

DeletedUser

I'm in The BORG. Good luck over there at the core! How did Venominium get knocked down from 1st to 3rd in the world?

P.S. what's you're game username?

DeletedUser22115

His signature clearly says it - Unless he is using some elses signature to fool you