Pnp Ragnorak top boy shows why alliance lasted so long.

DeletedUser

With apologies i could not get a PnP prefix on this thread for some reason . What Follows is a conversation between the leader of Ragnorak - well what may of been its leader who knows they are gone now.. (RIP) and a member of our own alliance Dark Infinity.. to give you some insight there are many ghosts and in actives around as you well know -so of course they are being.....FARMED. Big surprise right.well to the leader of this 'alliance 'it came as a total shock that his 40 sling defences did not hold a 2k city in 55. His reaction is priceless when it is sunk by a 5 harpy farming run -check it out. (ps - this leader has since dissolved alliance and gone to FURY -they are lucky to have him).Sorry there is 4 pages of this convo but its too good to leave out.

JackPewPew today at 15:32
hey could you call back your attack

slb11 today at 15:39
Attack on which city?

JackPewPew today at 15:39
im in that city with a siege, but i guess u know that already

slb11 today at 15:39
I am not attacking you. You are attacking me.
....jack pew pew had launched attacks on our player while his negotiation style developed..it gets better.

JackPewPew today at 15:40
christapolis john bullington
JackPewPew today at 15:39
your attacking my siege with 1 attack in

slb11 today at 15:40
Are we allied?

JackPewPew today at 15:41
well i know peeps in there with you and got an invite, so no matter what we are gonna work together somehow right
...erm WHAT???
:rolleyes:

JackPewPew today at 15:41
call back
i presume he means this terrifying 5 harpy farming raid

slb11 today at 15:42
too late, can not cancel.

who do you know? If you have been invited why have you not joined?
Fair enough question..

JackPewPew today at 15:42
if u take this i will be at war with you for the rest of the game
.... ok dude your now declaring war as we are attacking or sorry farming a city with 5 harps that has been farmed since bp ended but you should be ok right, i mean you know how to play..5 herps aren't going to wipe out your siege right?

oh wait he's not done..

JackPewPew today at 15:43
if u kill that siege i explode
... better get some newspaper on the floor and a mop and bucket ready then.:p

slb11 today at 15:43
wow, you change your tone quickly.

My attack is not a CS. It is a farming run.
..yes a farming run.

JackPewPew today at 15:44
flyers ?
now i'm sure that was something you had to be told as an alliance leader/founder..how to figure out TT.

slb11 today at 15:44
yes 5 harpies, thats all
...see nothing to worry about 5 harpies..behind a 10 wall you'll be fine buddy!!

JackPewPew today at 15:45
its gonna kill it
ERMMMMM ok...(he is a grep god):eek:

slb11 today at 15:45
Oh man, so sorry. It was only 5 harpies.
still trying to be nice and reasonable..

JackPewPew today at 15:46
you knew
:Angry: now we are good at Grep but we haven't uploaded the mind reading bot/script as of yet:p

slb11 today at 15:46
I have been farming/attacking him everyday
as has everyone in and on that island that is active..

JackPewPew today at 15:47
u had plenty of time to cancel
and u react just until its too late u owe me 30k
im not having this find a solution now

He owes you 30k res???????? find a solution? well heres a solution for you :

slb11 today at 15:47
No.
:cool:

JackPewPew today at 15:49
spiderpigg2 today at 13:43
ive forwarded the message on to our respective leaders,

which city is under attack, and which alliance is attacking you??
This is him trying to say to our leader we are attacking him ..not a siege of an inactive that everyone is farming..i realise at this your brain cell count is probably dropping but bear with me a little longer

JackPewPew today at 15:51
pay me 30k start now
Well that tactic worked so well the first time , why not try it again..?

slb11 today at 15:51
Yes, but the message he forwarded did not mention that you were sieging a city, it talked about helping you defend one of your cities.
yes he is a dunce.. but we established that..oh and about your 2nd request for 30k res..

slb11 today at 15:52
No.
:cool:

JackPewPew today at 15:52
we have nothing more to talk about until i get my 30k
scary, that'll make SLB11 cave in for sure..

slb11 today at 15:53
Ok.:cool:
..oh wait thats right you started this convo, had your resource request rejected twice, so surly now you realise your mistake, end the convo and give up?

JackPewPew today at 15:56
your gonna pay me back
i thought you said it was over.???.this is page 4..take the hint..

slb11 today at 15:57
No.:cool:
3rd time now or is it 4th not sure..SLB11 is saying NOOOOO!!!!!!!:p

JackPewPew today at 15:58
we are at war then you knew this and hoped to kill it
we are at war ..with you? the guy who sends 40 sling to hold a siege ..terrified!!!oh wait your alliance doesn't exist any more does this mean you are declaring war on behalf of your new one?

slb11 today at 15:59
You are mistaken. I was farming him and have been for days.
sLB11 by all accounts is losing the will to live at this point,but still hasn't cracked..

JackPewPew today at 16:00
too much a coincidence, just after u received this msg and looked at spiderpigs city, it could only be that one, that was your thought
totally factually inaccurate so SLb11 finally then spells out what we were all trying to drill into this geniuses skull 5 pages ago.

slb11 today at 16:04
Don't pretend to know what I was thinking. Your message to spider said nothing of a siege in place.

You really are quite arrogant.

Our alliances are not allied, we have had no diplomatic relations, no contact. You say you know people here, yet you have made no contact.

Your CS got killed. You had no biremes and no ldu. How did you expect to hold a siege for 12 hours.

Fair point..

JackPewPew today at 16:08
im sending one more cs now it lands in 2 hrs and 22 min, do not take that out, i was coming in with def, but i asked your guy because i know i would work with him, so much for kindness
:eek:

So let me get this right. You send a siege to farm city with 40 sling back up..then demand res when it sinks from 5 harpies..then declare war..,then tell us the time your next cs will land????:) :) :)

I believe shortly after this message was received Mr. JackPew Pew's 2nd cs sunk in mysterious circumstances 2hrs and 22 mins later..yes FURY , you have inherited a genius players, tactician and diplomat.. Why did RAGNORAK sink so quick ..who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44089

Wow, this PewPew dude is scary.

Fury is so lucky to have him, it's a shame that he has declared war on my alliance. I should just ghost immediately..............

DeletedUser18705

TLDR: JackPewPew is the best player to have ever existed.

DeletedUser

Tldr :just for the radioactive puppy : player sieges city with 40 slings, city is farmed and siege ended, player cries, demands res, declares war on behalf of an alliance he just joined -then tells player he cries too when next cs is landing -cs sinks, jamo gets monster bp -everyone laughs -the end.

DeletedUser49069

This game is about respect. Or it is/was to those that still LOVE this game and know why it was made and stand for.You all say crowns do not matter. They really dont. However they do show follow through. Also you ALL want to be respected and treated as such. We ALL are the best right??? I do not know nor have talked or seen this guy, But he deserves better than this. We all started somewhere. Each one of us was such a noob. Conversations in private need to stay as such. Ally or enemy. Guide them, train them and teach them. You will see more fruit bared out of it than public humiliation. Who knows when YOU will need them. On this world or the next.

DeletedUser27128

Jack used to be the top player on Mochlos before he quit. Haven't had any talks with him before.

DeletedUser

This game is about respect. Or it is/was to those that still LOVE this game and know why it was made and stand for.You all say crowns do not matter. They really dont. However they do show follow through. Also you ALL want to be respected and treated as such. We ALL are the best right??? I do not know nor have talked or seen this guy, But he deserves better than this. We all started somewhere. Each one of us was such a noob. Conversations in private need to stay as such. Ally or enemy. Guide them, train them and teach them. You will see more fruit bared out of it than public humiliation. Who knows when YOU will need them. On this world or the next.

yep and if he didn't act like a wee cry baby it would of stayed private..
give me 30k res now!!
we are at war then.. blah blah blah.. get over yourself. he made several massive arrogant mistakes and should be called on it full stop -you don't like pNp, i have feeling headhunter it is cos you got called out for something similar recently, but noone is forcing this guy to send these mental messages or declarations of war to a guy who was being reasonable back to him..he was throwing his weight around and acting the fool so i called him on it..he even declared war when he just joined an alliance we are pact with..and he is not a noob..as for nurturing him? you get respect when you give it..you act like a bully don't be surprised when someone fights back . and why would i nurture someone threatening my alliance?

DeletedUser49069

yep and if he didn't act like a wee cry baby it would of stayed private..
give me 30k res now!!
we are at war then.. blah blah blah.. get over yourself. he made several massive arrogant mistakes and should be called on it full stop -you don't like pNp, i have feeling headhunter it is cos you got called out for something similar recently, but no one is forcing this guy to send these mental messages or declarations of war to a guy who was being reasonable back to him..he was throwing his weight around and acting the fool so i called him on it..he even declared war when he just joined an alliance we are pact with..and he is not a noob..as for nurturing him? you get respect when you give it..you act like a bully don't be surprised when someone fights back . and why would i nurture someone threatening my alliance?
The i feel you are as noob as him. I act like a bully when those such as you know not what they do and/say and try to bully others. And YES!!! Did you start the game so knowledgeable???? NO!!! You learned like the rest. So get off you horse and help those that can be helped. Dont make fun of them. You are NO better than the other self righteous people to cowardly to step up to the plate. SO.... *Head*Hunter* is my game name. Im in 44. Come please big man. I will show you why respect is earned.

DeletedUser

listen to me now headhunter, prick up your ears, open your eyes ... THE GUY IS NOT A NOOB... :rolleyes:

and i welcome all reprisals/attacks mate...but if you think I'm travelling a whole ocean to give you DBP..erm no...but if you want to please do JAMOVIC1 o55 city name DJAMO UNCHAINED 55.

DeletedUser49069

Noob or not he doesn't deserve this disrespect. Have you lead? have You been in faced with your down fall? If not then just stop. People live and learn and some Noob or not have to relearn the game (especially with this gold ). Either way respect goes further than calling them out. In 5 months he might be with you. Then destroy EVERY CS you post in forums. Respect. As for me. My Alliance will not interfere. Just me. Watch BP to prove. But those that win Grep hold word and tongue. Not rattle it off and let loose like a 3 year old. Stand up please. Your Reputation says your better than this.

DeletedUser

I don't even know how to begin to answer your constantly changing points of view headhunter -really i don't/

one moment your defending him on the basis he is a noob, when he was one of the biggest players on another server...when you realise this isn't the case you change tact and
then you talk about me respecting a guy who bullied (or tried to bully )my alliance member.into giving him 30k resources over his own misakes.after claiming you hate bullies
Then your calling me out for being a noob and challenging me to a one on one battle royal of some sort an ocean or 2 away from where i am..

Im sincerely lost - not sure if your serious , trolling or living with a tinfoil hat under a bridge playing grep on a phone you found somewhere.

As anyone who has taken a city of me will confirm or sunk my cs will say they get a congratulations pm and hit harder the next time..as for anyone i take a city off if they do well they get a hard luck but well played pm..not the diatribe that jackpewpew gave out..really i have no more to say -read what i wrote its called PnP, if you don't like it stay off the threads, your replies are non sensical , like i say i think you have issue cause someone called you out the other day over a pact request..but again if its threats you deal in its a war game so fire away :pro:

DeletedUser49069

read back.... you'll understand. If you'd like ill come over and explain it. (and like Crowns Biggest player means nothing. Remember?)

DeletedUser

'come get me big man' says the guy ranked 21 in the world with 6 city's to the guy with 1 city ranked 722:p....erm yeah tinfoil hat it is...and stop threatening me if your going to do something just do it for the last time..

DeletedUser

Ha Ha HA! This thread is brilliant!!!

Head hunter hates bullying then shows his prowess by telling the 722 ranked player to come nearly 2 oceans to get him to show him in a fair fight who is boss, except headhunter is ranked no.21 in the Server with 6 city's 3 days out of BP...yes indeed headhunter you are the champion of equality (and gold.)

BTW : in a 1 on 1 Jamo would make mince of you,keep buying that gold, he won't need it in a month.

DeletedUser49069

This game used to mean something to those that played. Used to be fun. Have you noticed that most of/ALL the good players have left? Or are leaving? This game used to thrive on respect, fun and honor. Now its dominated by children on forums and in game with no shoulders to keep head a float. Those players are not leaving because Ino changed the game or gold. They are leaving because Noob players and those without respect for the game or others have ruined it. Reason those such as me go from server to sever. I have heard EN was it. Yet i get here and find nothing better than GR, US etc. Same old same old. Maybe Ino changed game and gold not because they want money but lack of actual good players due to actual GOOD players leaving.:heh:

DeletedUser49069

Ha Ha HA! This thread is brilliant!!!

Head hunter hates bullying then shows his prowess by telling the 722 ranked player to come nearly 2 oceans to get him to show him in a fair fight who is boss, except headhunter is ranked no.21 in the Server with 6 city's 3 days out of BP...yes indeed headhunter you are the champion of equality (and gold.)

BTW : in a 1 on 1 Jamo would make mince of you,keep buying that gold, he won't need it in a month.
Come to then. Also never looked him up. Could have 100 cities. dont care. I die fighting or winning. But Ill earn mine.

DeletedUser

Come to then. Also never looked him up. Could have 100 cities. dont care. I die fighting or winning. But Ill earn mine.
But you'll die with bundles of gold in your hand . 6 towns 3 days out of BP against 1 and you call that a fair challenge? Your a joke. You go on about values and honour in Grep?? Golders like you are the reason its gone to hell. Pathetic.