Pnp Ragnorak top boy shows why alliance lasted so long.

DeletedUser49069

But you'll die with bundles of gold in your hand . 6 towns 3 days out of BP against 1 and you call that a fair challenge? Your a joke. You go on about values and honour in Grep?? Golders like you are the reason its gone to hell. Pathetic.

look up my bp BUDDY. no... god its like I have 100 children rather than 2. so stop talking with one city in the first place. everyone sucks blah blah yet you have one city. YOUR A JOKE! get bp and grow. if you weren't typing you might have second cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49069

:pro: I'm done noobs. I'll show you the old way. as all you know of is typing lol :pro:

DeletedUser

It is those who spend gold like you do *Head*Hunter* that has made so many of the old-schoolers to quit with this game. Old school servers, where you couldn't have 6 cities 3 days after BP has ended because you couldnt buy ressources, forces and buildings. And ofc something else. Life. One day you figure out that spending 16 hours on grepolis isn't worth it.

DeletedUser

look up my bp BUDDY. no... god its like I have 100 children rather than 2. so stop talking with one city in the first place. get bp and grow. if you weren't typing you might have second cities.

Yes, look up his Bp, all gained thru quests , sending fliers from the troy event that he golded and the city's he held all those olympic games for..or hit HS with his 6 city's on a no morale server and cleaned up all those 1k giants in his path. Mate your just wrong on so many levels, we're all noobs , your king of grep and morality. you win. we can only type like you say, i'm a noob, anyone who disagrees with you is a noob , we have no honour you have all of it. But answer me one question ..why the new IGN? If you claim to have all this history and ability and honour what are you hiding from?

edit = and mr.petzold , could nt agree more. :)

DeletedUser

look up my bp BUDDY. no... god its like I have 100 children rather than 2. so stop talking with one city in the first place. everyone sucks blah blah yet you have one city. YOUR A JOKE! get bp and grow. if you weren't typing you might have second cities.

Get Bp? and i might have a second city? Have you even checked this server, no like all of your claims they are unfounded and not investigated. Maybe i would have a second city if i was actually playing in EN 82 but i seen enough from wallet warriors to put me off new servers. See i'm one of those old school players that you were talking about that have left , since en.3 i've been playing, put off by Players just like you. How ironic.

DeletedUser31747

:pro: I'm done noobs. I'll show you the old way. as all you know of is typing lol :pro:

sorry dude, but as an objective reader to all of this, i think ur in the wrong, your opinions were contradictory. And really, with all your gold, its not exactly going to be a fair fight.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol what an entertaining thread, please do continue :p

Anyway... Jamovic, the prefixes aren't working for some reason. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Edit; fixed now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

anyone can be in the top 10 players and not have a clue... it is called gold burning

DeletedUser

anyone can be in the top 10 players and not have a clue... it is called gold burning

Yup and Head*hunter* burns gold almost as much as he burns the brain cells of anyone trying to make sense of his contradictory ramblings..havent checked but i bet he has 8 city's now (friday being payday). :p

DeletedUser

It is those who spend gold like you do *Head*Hunter* that has made so many of the old-schoolers to quit with this game.

And it is big mouths like you Mr Pretzel that are the reason why so many quality players left Tsunami and formed Splash ;)

DeletedUser49069

NE03f4G.png

What out already??? :heh: man! That's not good ;) should have bought gold?!?! Because thats all i do. right? :p

DeletedUser44089

^Sorry to say he left due to RL but no one cares about that do they. If you noticed his city was internalled. But goldwhores don't need grepointel.

DeletedUser49069

^Sorry to say he left due to RL but no one cares about that do they. If you noticed his city was internalled. But goldwhores don't need grepointel.
LDFowTO.png

yeah. not all. ha Also its spelled *internalized*

DeletedUser49069

OH.... You should your name from head hunter to grammar fixer.
Once i have time. Also its "Oh.... You should *Rename* your *self* from Head Hunter to *Grammar* Fixer. Its called spell check. Also for those so elite like you fine folk... you might want to focus more on building and less on talking. Before you saying anything... GOLD has NOTHING to do with it. Those posting are ALL at or under 3k in points yet its been longer than a week. Sorry but not hard at ALL to get to 3k in points in a week with out gold. So... Stop typing and get to work :)