Ramalonian Alliance

DeletedUser

Please join the ramalonian alliance. You could be a senator if you would like. Anyone could join. We have a system of classes. There is a lower class 0-250 points, middle class 251-350 points, upper class 351-450 points, high class 451-750 points or rich class 751+ points. We have 7 spots left for senators. You should take them before they are all gone. If you are interested contact rphk123.:pro:

DeletedUser

I'm absolutely speechless haha.

Please from now on post this in the alliance forum for Eta. I'm glad to see you in here though, I love new blood in here ;)

DeletedUser

so, does that mean you will be applying for a SENATOR spot juboi1??
i hear they are filling up fast......

lol

DeletedUser

Rphk just some constructive input. Eta is an older world and you may find better luck starting in a newer one

DeletedUser

yeah,too late to start from the begining in this world,you can never catch up.just a friendly suggestion,world rho and sigma just started few weeks ago,try there man...

DeletedUser

We rank 177 in eta. Just tellin ya. We also have some members with over 2000 points and we have 9 members. Now we only have 6 senator spots left. See how quickly they can go by.

DeletedUser11798

I have 344k points, what would you have to offer me, would I get leadership rights, would I get a welcoming tub of chocolate?

DeletedUser

I would take your advice for granted but the alliance that I am starting to build is not easy to do over again in a different world.

DeletedUser

iF YOU JOIN THEN YOU WOULD CERTAINLY GET THE RIGHTS YOU DESERVE

DeletedUser

im currently at 746174 points and still growing fast!!
what do i get to join ur allaince!!

what ocean u in and what ocean will u allow me to lead ??

and who u at war with who u otnaps ect with so i know what im joinign ll

DeletedUser

iF YOU JOIN THEN YOU WOULD CERTAINLY GET THE RIGHTS YOU DESERVE

lol sorry that just sounds like a Law Offices commercial.

call the law offices of joe bornstein and get the rights YOU deserve!

DeletedUser

this actually is quite interesting to read,I hope this thread will stick on to see where it will get newly formed alliance,I wish you all the best...

DeletedUser

yeah,too late to start from the begining in this world,you can never catch up.just a friendly suggestion,world rho and sigma just started few weeks ago,try there man...

Those are the same words lefty said to me when i was in fearless fighters.

The fact is great players quit every day. This weakens great alliances when those great alliances start to fall. New great alliance appear.

being lucky is better then being good. If your lucky enough to start in the right place at the right time and have the ability to lead then you'll make it.

If not you'll fail apart quickly.