Random & Interesting thoughts

DeletedUser

We do this back on one of my xbox clan forums. I always enjoyed it, so now I bring it to you. The idea is post a reply with an interesting thought, random musing, or funny idea. It let's us get inside the thought pattern of one another. Try to be original. But if you find something funny somewhere, don't hesitate to share. I'll start.

"With all the talk of China owning the US due to our debt and such. Should I be scared my daughters like watching Ni Hao Kai-lan where they teach her to speak Chinese?"

DeletedUser

Is it some irony that flies come into your house. Fly around for an indeterminate amount of time. Then get stuck in a window and die because they are trying to get back outside?

DeletedUser

OR have you hit upon their actual purpose - they do this for the entertainment of enquiring minds?

After all I imagine (hope) that like me you don't have a rotting carcass in your house requiring decomp help from flies?

DeletedUser

After all I imagine (hope) that like me you don't have a rotting carcass in your house requiring decomp help from flies?

I don't feel that I know you well enough at this junction of our relationship to disclose that information... ;)

DeletedUser

LOL disclose information Vs discuss possibilities hmmmm

Well just a heads up..........a large chest freezer may be of some help (or of course a smaller one with some extra equipment) DndndnDNNN *grin*

DeletedUser

Can I invite you both over for dinner!

Oh! Bring some veg with you I like a well balanced meal.

DeletedUser

Yummy...

But wait I gone a bone to pick with you.. haha just ribbin ya.

<3 dark cannibal humor