Rank 1 ?

DeletedUser

guys is there some kind of formula or a structured plan on how to be rank 1 or in rank 10 coz obviously their is a way

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, it's called the demand and no sleep strategy.

You see, what you do is, demand every 5minutes for 72 hours. Do not sleep. All those that sleep never get in the top 100, let alone top 10.

DeletedUser

You see, what you do is, demand every 5minutes for 72 hours. Do not sleep. All those that sleep never get in the top 100, let alone top 10.

What are you trying to say! :D

DeletedUser

i've been asleep for almost half my time in phi and i'm in the top 100 :eek: and i don't even use premium, so i'm sure it's not that tough to be top 10 or 20 if you have the will to do so and the administrator :p

DeletedUser

I was rank 2 on tau, and i didnt change my rl in anyway to be #1.

DeletedUser

i was rank 40 when i started then 21 and after than i went to sleep

slept for 14 hrs and next day bam i am ranked 500 now i am back to 200 and in 2 hrs i will sleep and then bam another rank fall soon

DeletedUser

400>1000

I did sleep, and then didn't go on for like 8 hours.

DeletedUser345

Just do what i do, you get your third farm into revolt after putting 700 resources so that it becomes level 2 just after a few hours on day 1, then spend reosurces on loads of troops getting it back. And now ive just put it in revolt again but with triple the troops ;) i've already got 22 dead swordsmen on my wall!

DeletedUser

I need my sleep though or I'd be building something silly like markets by the bucket loads :D

Ah market isn't that bad now... But yeah that is why we queue up like six hours of construction and then go to sleep. So we do sleep... just at random times and not always a full recommended 8 hours :p

DeletedUser

Ah market isn't that bad now... But yeah that is why we queue up like six hours of construction and then go to sleep. So we do sleep... just at random times and not always a full recommended 8 hours :p

Market is really worth it in world wonders, in all honesty. I might actually get the merchants shop for once :p

DeletedUser12324

Mmmm i know it's bad but i never really use the market or atleast to good effect, just more things to process, think i need to cut out a few of the worlds im being rimmed on at the moment and concentrate on my mains...i still don't fully understand or like the new farming system again in favours those who can ceck it every 5 minutes which i can't deal with even if i do have the time :p

DeletedUser

What are you laughing about? You literally got your *** raped in Xi. Anyway the kid is new, he'll get use to it and learn from his mistakes.

DeletedUser14226

Agreed with Osl. I would probably get Merchant Shop on my island if possible :)

And market helps you a lot in balancing resources, which is a irritating problem early game :(