Ranking Predictions

DeletedUser

Well, what do you think the rankings of the top 4 in Omicron will be after the war with Black Sea and D3th. I think

1:The Unit
2:Maelstrom
3:Alpha
4:Black Sea

I think Black Sea will win, but it will be costly, eh?

DeletedUser

in my humble opinion it will be like this:
BS lost in the buiguining of the war some citys but D3th is starting to colaps, a few players whent to VM, not a lot of activity in the offence, just a few guys are still trying but with no success. So yea BS is growing slower becouse of the grate defence of D3th but at some point they will fall, and fast :)

Then BS will start growing in the rankings :)

DeletedUser

1. BLACK SEA
2. The Unit
3. Maelstrom
4. Rulers (absorbed Alpha by recruiting their best and taking their cities)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i had no idea Alpha was absorbed by Rulers.....evony i can't find you anywhere on the rankings.....what page should i go to?

DeletedUser

Check page 251 :)

We have a massive opp agaist you boogiepicker. It will start in 5.928 days.

You're just jealous of my awesomeness.

DeletedUser

oh i know ;-)

but your timing's a little off.....out of the loop?

DeletedUser18993

lord syron orm wrote:

I think:
1:The Unit
2:Maelstrom
3:Alpha
4:Black Sea

lord syron, remember The Unit and Alpha are at war as well ;) you really think both will be represented in the top 4 by the time BS and D3TH finish with each other?

Admittedly, TU has slowed down in our rate of expansion into Alpha territory, but we are far from finished. Alpha has done us minimal damage and has shown no real offensive push into our own territory. As far as wars go, it is rather one sided.

*Side note, what are you ranking these alliances on? Points? ABP? Personally, it is my opinion that there is far more to being ranked #1 than mere points. You can have a strong core of players but without solid leadership and teamwork all you have is an uncoordinated group of Yahoos.

Just a thought ;)

DeletedUser

Yes,yes, but I still believe TU will be number 1, and I didn't know Alpha was still fighting you. Then I guess that Alpha may not be in the top 4 after all...

DeletedUser18993

That would certainly be far more preferable than the alternative! :D

DeletedUser17523

1. BLACK SEA
2. The Unit
3. Maelstrom
4. Rulers (absorbed Alpha by recruiting their best and taking their cities)

I cannot say that we (Rulers) will be up there by the time BS has won the war. I actually do not believe we will be in the top 4 at that time. But we will be up there, mark my words.

I beleive it will be, after the war is done,
1. BLACK SEA
2. The Unit
3. Maelstrom
4. Brotherhood of Justice

DeletedUser

1.the unit
2.BLACK SEA
3.maelstrom
4.Brotherhood of Justice

DeletedUser

LoL to be NO:1 then The Unit will and i'm sure they can take BS out.I'm just so surprised they are allies as D3TH are no threat to them as still some distance away.Or do TU need support from BS with ALPHA?Quite clever really TU will wait to see if BS take us down then without D3TH TU will definitely move on BS:p

DeletedUser

Coggz, the funny thing really is that all these ranking predictions show no sign of D3TH in the top 4. What time period this is based on? No idea. 1 month from now? 2, 3 a year?

Either way, they list the enemies of D3TH in the top 3. Are all the members of D3TH going to simply turn to dust and cease to exist? Not likely. Are we going to divide and join those 3? Not Likely.

We're no small alliance, and without small members. Hypothetically speaking, IF D3TH dissolved due to being "beat" and remaining as an alliance wasn't an option, we would probably join an ALLY, and that ally would probably become a 1, 2, or 3 alliance. So to say those 3 will be in the top 4, is rather unlikely. Our allies would become stronger and move up the rankings. And with their already strong members, would become the new top alliances. So hold on to your horses, it's gonna be a long ride :D

DeletedUser

I will go out on a limb and say in 60 days.........

1. BLACK SEA
2. D3th :Angry:
3. The Unit
4. Alpha

DeletedUser

Since the beginning of this world BS were written off as a real force but having joined them they are here to stay.... as top dogs. Don`t care about 2nd, 3rd etc....

DeletedUser

LoL to be NO:1 then The Unit will and i'm sure they can take BS out.I'm just so surprised they are allies as D3TH are no threat to them as still some distance away.Or do TU need support from BS with ALPHA?Quite clever really TU will wait to see if BS take us down then without D3TH TU will definitely move on BS:p

I can assure you TU care little about where we rank in points and we have no intention of going to war with BS again. The positions of both alliances gives us the chance to expand in many different directions without getting in each others way. Our diplomacy simply provides us both with a strong ally on one front which intern allows us to expand without having to watch our backs so to speak.

It has little to do with either of us needing the others help in our current wars (as stats will tell you) and BS are one the most loyal and easy to work with allies any alliance could ask for. Its a shame for D3TH, that they were so quick to dismiss them after the lynx war. Their game could be shaping up a lot different now had they seen in BS what we see in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Without The BS and TU war TU would not be as experinced in war they got prpared nthey knew hoew to build up a defense army and a offense as well. BS prepared TU they and some others BS have been war machines, since day one.And I dont think they will ever, be different.