Ranking Predictions

DeletedUser

I think if BS reaches the top spot, they'll not be taken down for a long time.

DeletedUser

i agree Lord if anyone can pass a good alliance as D3TH there good but they would have to go with war with them.

DeletedUser

BS seems to have a good chance of winning, but if D3th can get into 055, it will be extremely hard to stop.

DeletedUser

They will be unstoppabal if they get to o55 but theres TU and BS fighting on there borders though.

DeletedUser

Which brings us to TU's war with Alpha. This war appears to be heading in TU favor, but it could change any moment.

DeletedUser

Which brings us to TU's war with Alpha. This war appears to be heading in TU favor, but it could change any moment.
Thats the way Omicron is were always having wars and alliances coming and going Omicron might be dead here but not in game!

DeletedUser

Personally I think Omicron is a full on War world. Good alliances fighting good alliances.

vinny ;)

DeletedUser

I agree. Plenty of good, hearty killing. It's what I like to see!

DeletedUser

Never a dull moment, and the crazy thing about it all is, the Alliance groupings of allies actually form a pie 3 piece pie. Stay out of my piece, lol. this has been a fun world in my opinion.

DeletedUser18993

With how things are currently proceeding, I think that within the next 2 weeks it will be:

1. The Unit
2. D3th
3. Alpha

After that it will likely be:

1. The Unit
2. D3th
3. Black Sea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Alpha and The Unit will be switching pole position and second position a lot the next week.
I don't think the 3rd spot is of any importance, the main war is now about Alpha and TU.

DeletedUser

Don't forget BS and D3TH are also fighting a major war..
I don't think Maelstrom will become big..

DeletedUser

Not sure where you got your info lord...
Alliance ABP Rankings:
1 D3TH 2105730
2 The Unit 1838913
3 BLACK SEA 1608702