Ranking Updates

DeletedUser

Anyone else notice how bad the ranking updates are in Sigma.....:supermad:

DeletedUser17045

They're not THAT bad, compared to some of the other worlds I've played in.

I think I have a theory (WHICH IS PROBABLY 100% WRONG).

The updates may be slow because Sigma is the latest released world and thus Grepolis must update previous worlds starting from Beta (OR WHATEVER WAS THE FIRST WORLD). Hence, update time would be slowest for Sigma.

I mean, my theory does sort of make sense, no? I think it does :) But if any of the mods know, please enlighten myself and the rest of the Grepolis Community.

-CheezeHead.

DeletedUser829

I don't believe in rank. I'm just going to colonize my own little island and throw parties all day.... look at the rainbow

DeletedUser

So now only some of the rank pages are updating.......alliance says this many members and you look under oceans alliance the the member listing is different for the same alliance........shouldn't this all update at the same time?

DeletedUser

Dont realy care if it updates faster or not.
What does bother me is when clicking on it, most of the time I need to scroll to find what I searched for.
Also the buttons for first page, page number and last page where much more efficient.

DeletedUser

Rank, never heard of it. Makes me wonder how i rate players and alliances?

DeletedUser

i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Ranks seem to update at the :40 minute mark of each hour.

(though I don't really compare the alliance rank updates etc..)