Top 12 Rankings, Attacking & Defending Alliances

DeletedUser37666

Hey Guys,

I decided that we should get a top twelve running up again, please post ALL your opinions and we can hopefully get everyone to know what they want. And what is the best

(P) RANKING ALLIANCES​

1. Lacking Diplomacy - These guys are an alliance of elites, they were recently crawling up the score board and then all of a sudden they were at the top, with the best average... Some of the best players, and a capability to throw 5k LS at anyone who gets in their way.
graph

2. Delos Imperium - I will not write about this alliance as I am in it.
graph

3. Slightly Mean - These guys rest on the South-West Side of the Map, with no amazing players they don't look great, but they have a consistency of players which manages to keep them on the scoreboard with a decent average. They will probably go far but i can imagine many of them losing.
graph

4. Exiled Renegades - A pact with the 2 best elite alliances in the whole of Delos has got these people far enough that they can fight well, a few war's on their hands but they will probably get through them as LD & EoD are fighting the same alliances.
graph

5. Empire of Death - These guys use their power to make alliances shake, known for their fearless campaign against Myrmidons they are a definite attacking alliance with an average of 10056 ABP per player...
graph

6. Myrmidons - They used to be a enormous MRA, with no real core and spread very thin. But since they were remade, everything was changed and they weren't as much of an MRA (but still a bit), what makes these guys so strong is that they have a few really great players in the top 5 and alot of FireShips are involved.
graph

7. The Forgotten Ones - They haven't grown for a long time, and all their good players switching to GREAT WARRIORS these guys have no hope, mostly inactive players that aren't going any where...
graph

8. Centauri League - I believe these guys still stand a chance, with over 2/3 of their players in O53 they could prove having a stronghold, with 10th place in ABP and 23rd place in DBP they still have a while to go but they could make it if they improve alot especially in their ABP per person.
graph

9. Aurora - Steadily Growing alliance with alot of DBP but definitely holding onto this and i believe they still have a while to go in Delos, Good Average with a few great players will get them a long way
graph

10. HORDE - A few great conquests and constantly battling EoD out, under heavy attacks but i have a feeling they will recover, Ok average but not the greatest. And recently have gained alot of points.
graph

11. Alpha Wolf - These guys started later in the game and ended up on the rim, but still have a great average with a small number of players willing to fight and learn. Steadily growing with only 5 conquests against them

12. GREAT WARRIORS - All the good people from TFO came here, wanting more than an inactive alliance... And they got it... These guys would be elites 4 weeks ago and are growing faster than most alliances, i believe they have a chance.

(SW) ATTACKING ALLIANCES​
1. Lacking Diplomacy - What does everyone know comes with elites? Attacking, and these guys don't breach that fact. Apparently they can muster 5k LS at alliances and sink them easily enough, fighting a few wars but it seems no problem, I can imagine these guys staying 1st for a while...

2. Myrmidons - These guys have shown that they can attack pretty viciously, with over 100 people they may not have much per capita... but they have earn't themselves 2nd place

3. Empire of Death - Everyone knows that these guys are attackers... Just look at their profile :p, Per person they would be beating Myrmidons, and trailing 30000 ABP behind LD

4. Exiled Renegades - These guys have a three way pact as LD/EoD/ER, with many wars among them. They have caused great damage...

5. Slightly Mean - I believe these guys have earn't their place from their sheer numbers, they only have 3634 ABP Per Person, so they didn't have to try that hard since they were from the very start :rolleyes:...

6. Delos Imperium - I am in this alliance so I will not say, leave it up to you guys :D

7. Aurora - These guys have shown what they can do with a small amount of players, and they definitely make a bit of damage. With a few players which really show it they are good because of their 8345 ABP Per Person

8. The Forgotten Ones - Their numbers is tho only reson why they are here with a meek 1239 ABP Per Capita :eek:

9. Alpha Wolf - 6680 ABP per person will definitely bring them a long way now & in the future, and i believe with that they might be able to push up away from the south side of the map.

10. Centauri League - These guys have got the rank but they definitely need to improve on their ABP per person with 1510 ABP per person...

11. GREAT WARRIORS - 11th place everyone is starting to think they are worthless, but these guys started later than most and they still have 3046 ABP per person. Small but if luck is with them it will definitely improve.

12. Open Source Government - For their points i guess they are ok (6 points for 1 ABP) but I doubt they could be a threat, 1245 ABP Per Person so not pushing past many of the top twelve anytime soon

(D) DEFENDING ALLIANCES​

1. Myrmidons - Taken all the blow's from LD & EoD proves themselves worthy for number 1 of something, and almost winning double from it. They use FireShips alot to sink LS and it works very effectively most of the time, they do still not win Defending Per Person, you will hear about that next...

2. Aurora - Known for the war against LD it has not won Defending but has won Defending Per Person with a massive 10829 DBP Per Person , winning against the Myrmidons 7086 DPB Per Person.

3. Lacking Diplomacy - One of the main reason these guys are 3rd is because of the recoil of AU, Mermaids etc. and because they are defending when they hold their CS's in harbours...

4. Empire of Death - Again these guys have alot of DBP from holding CS's in harbours and recoil of HORDE, Alpha Wolf etc.

5. Slightly Mean - As SM are quite close to the very center of the map these guys have been hit alot but as far as i know not by many alliances in particular.

6. The Forgotten Ones - The Main reason the guys have been hit so much is that they are an MRA, and elites always don't like and attack MRA's....

7. Exiled Regenades - These guys get attacked because of the many wars they have in Delos, Myrmidons etc.

8. HORDE - Having attacks from EoD put these guys in 8th place on the Defending board.

9. Delos Imperium - Again I am in this alliance, So I will not input my opinion

10. Phalanx - I don't know this alliance very well but Wlodziemer has told me that they are mainly get hit from GREAT WARRIORS, GREAT WARRIORS 034, TFO, and any other alliance born from TFO

11. Imperial STORM - Being close to the center and being spread out don't mix, and this is exactly what these guys have done, also making themselves look intimidating by recruiting doesn't work :p

12. U.N.S.C - No-one really cares if they attack these guys, they are probably farms and way too spread out to do any damage to surrounding alliances

Ok guys I hope you enjoyed this and post your opinion/s below... p.s. this took alot of my time so a +rep would be greatly appreciated ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser31480

I am a council member from Phalanx,

We are at war against
1) The forgotten ones
2) Great Warriors
3) Great warriors O34
4) any other alliance born from TFO (will be hunted down to all corners of Delos)

DeletedUser

A few things Id disagree with,but otherwise a good read with well thought out statements.

Well done sport

DeletedUser1405

4. Exiled Renegades - Under the protection of EoD and LD these guys could attack wherever they want to, and they have proven themselves worthy of 4th place.

Nice work on the thread, but as for saying we are protected, i think you will find that it works both ways for all the pacted alliances. We all work for each other and will do as and when needed.

DeletedUser

hey REpent, please tell me what

4. Exiled Renegades - Under the protection of EoD and LD these guys could attack wherever they want to, and they have proven themselves worthy of 4th place.

Nice work on the thread, but as for saying we are protected, i think you will find that it works both ways for all the pacted alliances. We all work for each other and will do as and when needed.

This is what I disagreed with for the most part.

DeletedUser

No need to edit it IMO.

You have the right to state your opinion which,like I said,was well thought out and examined.
We may disagree with some points,which we have the right to point out,but that doesnt mean that you are wrong or have to edit your good work ;)

DeletedUser

Unless of course the LD Dudes are "Sidelined" ;) whoops!!

DeletedUser

I think you may have a point there Repent. Both have many similarities. They both keep rambling on about subjects long since discussed (and solved. All concerned parties have already moved on, seems like guys like matty and jf are the only ones concerned about problems that occurred so long ago), both their intel sucks and is off, both people never get taken too seriously, both don't realize that.

Farmer, like I have said in the past to Matty, change is always there, except when you post. Is there the slightest possibility that you can post about something else and actually move on, like the rest of us have done?