rate the above player

DeletedUser

Player: Jena000

Alliance: Evolution. Biggest threat to Iota thus far... -1 for some questionable recruiting methods in ocean 64... 9/10

Point: Ranked #6 on the server, only because 9.5k - 10k cities work better than 13k cities when you constantly attack. (Less free pop wasted on being an architect if you noobs don't know.) 10/10

ABP: Ranked #1 Enough said. 10/10

Rep: When you're #1 in attack bp, you can say whatever you want to say because most people won't do a damned thing about it. Forums show you are a respectable player. -1 because you still rep Evo and I have to give my players a better rating ;)

Overall performance: Best attacker on this server. Not much on defensive BP, but I'm guessing that you wouldn't be used to getting attacked with the amount of offense you've been dishing out. Bravo 10/10

Total: 48/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

IceBlade

alliance: uhh he's another leader so 10/10
aBP: not as much as our other Big Guns (sorry Ice) 9/10
Rep: Don't see you much bud. Sorry you've only recently started making a presence 8/10

36/40 overall

DeletedUser13647

ABP: Rank 542? With your forum presence I thought you’d be ranked higher than this. Build some soldiers. Attack something ;) 6/10

I'm at least ranked higher than my points place. And also I'm not the most active player cause of school/sports/homework/friends/drums/girls etc.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, calamack:

Ranked:
905-points
799-BP
Alliance-The Brotherhood L.T.U., not a bad alliance. I like The Brotherhood Elite better though

Overall:Seems like a average sort of player but sometimes makes comments that he cant back. Slightly higher in BP than points which is always a good thing.

7/10 overall

DeletedUser

Hmmm, calamack:
Alliance-The Brotherhood L.T.U., not a bad alliance. I like The Brotherhood Elite better though
We're still one alliance, no matter how big or small ;)

Overall:Seems like a average sort of player but sometimes makes comments that he cant back.

Doesn't matter. He's a kid with some big gunners on his side. He doesn't need to back em up because he can direct the traffic and it's destination :D

THE BASLISK

Alliance: The Forgotten. 57 members but the smallest average points out of the top 10 contenders. -1 for that.

Points - Doesn't matter. Just trying to figure out how a couple of your cities remain directly in the middle of Evolution and THE HIVE when all you do is flame half of their players. Maybe it's a "mutual respect" thing... Lovely, peaceful Iota.

BP - Overall Ranking shows that you're more talk on the forums than action in the game. Sorry buddy. Psychological warfare will never outweigh tossing a few thousand troops at an adversary with the correct timing.

From what I hear, The Forgotten are mainly comprised of those who refused to go along with Evo or who have been attacked by Evo and seek revenge, yet you don't hear much about The Forgotten smashing down any Evo targets. I could be wrong, but for now...

6/10

DeletedUser

True enough ice ;)

Oh, the citys in the middle of evo? Due to defence and attacks. Its not much of a agreement, more like they attack, I defend and the world goes round ;)

We have a pact with the Hive so that helps, its a sort of NAP as they are also allied with Evo.

(please do Iceblade next)

DeletedUser

IceBlade

BrotherhoodElite: Haven't seen much of them. Top 10 Alliance, currently ranked at 8th position. Looks to me that there is still potential for improvement and some more dedication, but with only 25 players you are doing well. 8/10.

Points: 114000, 16 cities. Your cities seem to be underdevelopped, but that is a question of personal opinions, i guess. 6/10.

BP: i don't care about them. With morale penalty in effect in this world, things are different. -/-

Rep: Well you are active on the boards. Acitivity is gooooood! I like that. I don't know you in game, so i can't comment on anything else. 7/10

Overall: 7/10

DeletedUser

Points: 114000, 16 cities. Your cities seem to be underdevelopped, but that is a question of personal opinions, i guess. 6/10.

Geographical location ;)

I like to be one of the first men in and one of the last ones out. If I gain a city that I cleared, so be it. If not, I just colonize a new one lol. As long as my alliance grows, I'm content with my little cities hehe.

DeletedUser

Natanae

Alliance: Dirty Dozen. Somewhat good alliance but too chicken to go to war with EVO. 6/10

BPA: Rank 48. 93408 points. You are a sim city player! Attack more! 4/10

Rep: First of all, that weird IRC /Natanae or /hugs is really annoying... You also seem to do some odd things with your troops. You are no war mistress, you are merely a war planner or some sort of military diplomat. You're also way too chicken to fight EVO. You are still the #1 ranked player in points and have control over a large and good aliance, but I still give you an easy 4/10.

Overall: 22/40

DeletedUser

Just trying to figure out how a couple of your cities remain directly in the middle of Evolution and THE HIVE when all you do is flame half of their players.
Not everyone is comfortable attacking a forum alliance member tbf.. also kinda hard atm while he's in vm lol which he did inform me about prior to activating it, so I don't believe it's to hide.

From what I hear, The Forgotten are mainly comprised of those who refused to go along with Evo
No-one refused to go to Evo. TF are mainly the players that were in Athenian Heirs that were not part of the merge.

DeletedUser

You are no war mistress, you are merely a war planner or some sort of military diplomat.

"war planner", i like that!

You're also way too chicken to fight EVO.

Hm, yes i am a "chick" :p, but EVO is as well too chicken to attack us by your logic?
I really wonder, why people want to see evo and dd fighting each other as there is at the moment absolutly no logic reason behind that. Our sphere of influences don't even overlap.

What about Hive attacking Evo, heh?

DeletedUser

My reason is that I keep hearing that you lot are the best attackers yet Evo also claim to be the best.

I have never actually seen you lot in action against a bigger alliance. I would like to see how amazing you actually are(I am not saying you are not amazing, just have never seen it for myself)

DeletedUser

Hive is also chicken :)

And why did you make that "mistake" with your biremes?

Our sphere of influences don't even overlap.

Yeah they do, O35/45 border.

DeletedUser

And why did you make that "mistake" with your biremes?

I get every day over 100 IGMs (no exaggeration!). Included are battle reports, requests, support stuff, war suggestions, target allocations etc.

So it can happen that i misclick and send 50 Biremes somewhere else. I mean i don't even missed those 50 BIs, didn't even notice that they were somewhere "missing". ;)

Yeah they do, O35/45 border.

No. Our Sphere of influence is o35/o36, we are not interested in progressing further o45, if we have other juicy targets around. We only have a couple of cities there in o45. Same applies to Evo in o35.

Oh, and you really overestimate the meaning of BP... I am fullly capable of knocking down an enemy even if he got support from his alliance. The question only is: Is it worth my time, ressources and attention?

DeletedUser

It is worth your time... you get BP which gives you more cities.

DeletedUser

More flaming? Really? I thought this was a "rate the player" thread. Lets get it back on topic shall we?

Player: Natanae
Alliance: Big, locked in O35/O36, active...looks decent. 8/10
ABP: Don't give me any lip about morale. You're ABP is stunningly unimpressive for someone with such a big mouth. 4/10
Overall BP: DBP doesn't add much but that's not your fault. 5/10
Forum Rep: Your "war dominatrix" act and the associated smak talk that goes with it is really creepy. 1/10 (I only gave you a 1 because you're here at all)

Overall: 16/50

DeletedUser

It is worth your time... you get BP which gives you more cities.

Not under all circumstances and not for every price: If i face a morale penalty of 40% and the target is anyway not interesting for me due to it's location, than i am not going for it. That is the difference maybe, why i have ~45 cities and others have 20 cities...

This is a war game, yes. But it is as well a game about ressources and ressource planning. Why are the farming villages in game, if ressources are not of importance? Ressources translate into troops. The whole game evolves around ressources.
BPs are only of interest to get another City slot. Why should i waste troops (=aka ressources) for BP, if the morale penalty is htat high, so that i can get thrice the ammount of Culture points in other ways for the same ressources/time?

edit: Jennesis, who is flaming? I see none but you at the moment. ;)

but b2t

DeletedUser13647

Jennesis:

points-ranked 39 10/10
aBP-ranked 7 whew, lots higha than your points 10/10
total BP-lower, ranked 13 but probably because of low dBP 10/10
alliance-Evo, no comment 10/10

Overall, wow 40/40

and yes Natanae you are spamming this joint up.

DeletedUser

Player name: calamack

Alliance: The Brotherhood L.T.U, Ranked 27th, no real BP and a bad reputation. 4/10
ABP: Less BP then I get in two days 1/10
Total BP: The same as above 1/10

(Total) 11/50