Rate The Alliance above you!

DeletedUser

We have a thread for players but we should get one for alliances! I know that everyone hates each other but I want honest rankings don't say that the number one alliance is a small alliance without any BP.

DeletedUser

I think that people are to scared to rate alliances you can choose any alliance you want lets get started!

DeletedUser20849

T.A.G.

top 10 if not mistaken
playerwise
deathscythe, jettaPG, and Hambone1000 are quite good in fact hambone got 2 cities of me this week of course ive been busy hence why the in and out of vm all the time (Smh)
anyways pretty high ranked in alliance attackers and defenders if not mistaken at least top 15
so overall they get an A- :p

someone not in tot can do the next
next alliance to be rated
Titans Of Tartarus

DeletedUser

OB is next guys:-
Its a nice alliance with gr8 fighters and players who are experienced ,and nice in both types offense and defense .Quite a balanced and a superior alliance and a nice one too.Gr8 fighting style work together and rule 55 in chi!!! Gr8 work!

DeletedUser

ToT: great alliance, led by some good players. Nice to see them back. some of them can be arrogant, but thats probably cause of their self-imposed 'elite' status. But thats the unfortunate minority. Other than that, really good. I actually like them, lol, though, due to our war will not wish to see them win the world :p Heres to hoping that, on another world, we will be on the same side!

DeletedUser

I would like a go at this, T.A.G.

Some good players and when they are on your side the best allies you could possibly hope for. They are quite a mixed bag which is good for an alliance and has allowed them to flourish in Chi. Strongly pushed along by the great FARG himself. Even though it looks as though they have decided to break their pact with us I like Farg very much and he is a great strategist, wish you all the best with your medical condition too by the way, may God speed your recovery . Deathsythe87 is also a huge driving force behind this alliance! I wish you luck from here on in!

DeletedUser

LOL C

Great alliance, full of warriors ready to stand and die for each other, and not afraid to make their presence felt!

Kersor, PowerfullZues, Engleznebun, Gambles, Sanziana and a few others have been great loyal leaders to LOL C and their members trying to keep the end game in sight.

Players like Dimitrios, MASTER PEACE, Andreasmav, X-sting and way too many more to mention make this alliance number 1 for a reason. Called an MRA, and I guess that is what we are, we have done well to stay safe from the bitter taste of betrayal that was felt recently, however in true LOL spirit we will not lay down and we will continue to fight.

Please forgive me for taking it upon myself to rate LOL, but if anyone disagrees I will be happy to listen!

DeletedUser15240

Ok, this is a rate the alliance thread, not a try and offend the alliance above you as much as possible. I tried being lenient but quite frankly this is getting ridiculous now. I have locked this thread, am going to tidy it up, remove all the off topic and re open it after 24 hours.

DeletedUser

insertnamehere: this is my pet name for the alliance that changes its name almost as many times as a women changes her clothes :p They are a great bunch of guys, I wish relations between our alliances had been very different. I have respect for their players; Budman, kickus, Jconrad etc. Done well in the ENYO war and well against us, an alliance that I would have been proud to count as an ally, however, due, in part, to our bungling and aggressive egos and their own desires to take us on we fight each other in the high seas. I also love how they keep me guessing as to their new name, not something I would like to have in an alliance I am part of, but they add to the colour of Chi

Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

Well ,final thought .......every alliance is good and bad in some aspects,and yes every one has a different point of view,this is a useless thread guys.