Rate the alliance of the person above you

DeletedUser

THESE FORUMS ARE FREAKING DEAD!

I'll start by pretending EVO is above me.

EVO is strong but too big... plus there are a few cowards...

My alliance is DL - Gaeltacht Rage.

DeletedUser

i'm yet to meet an Evo coward lol don't rate evo again tho. someone else rate DL

DeletedUser

DL - Gaeltacht Rage...

Most of them hide behind DL name. Every time I've attacked a DL player (I mean the real DL, DL - Crusaders) sending fakes to some DL - GR because theiy were sharing the same islands of my target, I got whiny messages from crying players praying me to please stop and recall my attacks, that yes, they are in DL, but DL - GR, - GR not DL - C, and that they will never send support to DL - C , and blah blah blah.

I give them a Zero out of 10.

If there are good players there, better they change alliance, but I doubt it since if there were good players, they changed alliance a while ago...

DeletedUser

Evolution.

14 million points. 1300+ cities. 245k/player. #1 in ABP at 2 mil even after resetting their stats at New Year.

They have their pick of great players, like Marines of Lambda, like Alliance X of Theta. They own the center of the map.

And one little-discussed stat: # of colonizations over last 2 weeks. They have 127, closest competition is 85 (D12). Kinda hard to overtake anyone taking that many more cities than you, am I correct? ;)

It's a big operation over there at Evo with 2 other branches, many different fronts, and few (but very large) friends... tough to keep tabs on everyone. Challenges will be that so many great players may find it more difficult to leave their ego at the door. But since they merged, I doubt they would have it any other way.

Hard to measure this alliance any less than 10/10 with those stats AND the players that created those stats. Maybe Silvatica will come back to try to dispute this?:p

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Atlantic League.

2.5 million points. 300 cities. 400 thousand BP's

They haven't lost a city since ages. An average of four colonizations a day. (When the weather is nice ;) ) Though their alliance point timetable going up and down due to players leaving or getting kicked.

Seem strong and able to defend themselves. I rate the alliance with a 10/10 for advancing steadily.
Edit: and clearly a selection of advancing players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vanguard 34

261 cities in their main ocean, 325 collectively. Definitely more offensive than defensive points (much respect). They seem to be at a steady incline, though I don't know what goes on in that side of the ocean. I'd like to see you guys take a couple of those 113 cities from Evo out of your ocean, but all in all I give you a 9/10.. Only because I think you should be in the top 12 ;)

IceBlade [The Brotherhood Elite]

DeletedUser

Never heard about The Brotherhood Elite. Maybe because i am not into diplomatics, but into Warfare.

DeletedUser

I'll rate them:

Rank 10th but have 26 members so are fairly small, clearly going for quality not quantity :)
Good average points and 3rd out of the top 15 alliance.

Ranked 17th on ABP but a lot is down to number of players. Seem to be an active bunch who are good attackers. They are certainly doing well against us :)

They popped up a little bit from nowhere and are proving to be a decent force in Iota.

8/10 - If they stay strong against us for a while I'll increase it ;)

Rate DD next :)

DeletedUser

Never heard about The Brotherhood Elite. Maybe because i am not into diplomatics, but into Warfare.
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:
That's funny because for someone who holds #1 on the server, your BP is AWFULLY low my dear. I'm the diplomat for my alliance, and I'm ranked 91 in BP right now. You're ranked 85... You have 43 fully equipped cities... I have 16... How invested in Warfare are you really? No offense of course.

I've already rated one team. I'll wait.

DeletedUser

That's funny because for someone who holds #1 on the server, your BP is AWFULLY low my dear. I'm the diplomat for my alliance, and I'm ranked 91 in BP right now. You're ranked 85... You have 43 fully equipped cities... I have 16... How invested in Warfare are you really? No offense of course.

I'm ranked #8 ABP with a <9K/city average and I've heard of you ;)

Brotherhood Elite: 26 members

average points= 13K. Those are some pretty well built cities. -1
attack battle points, ranked 17 with an average of 15.5K/player
defense battle points, ranked 35th.

Cities are a bit built, but solid BP ratio. Looks like a good alliance. 9/10

Don't rate Evo. Lets do THE DEATH CRUSADERS next.

DeletedUser15533

Sorry Jennesis Lozza asked too rate DD first

Dirty Dozen
World Rankings #4
Top player in the game
Overall Attack BP: 1249112 making them ranked 4th in Bp matching there world rank
Overall Defense BP: 315793 making them ranked 21 a little low but they can't help it if they are not attacked
About 4 inactives between 5-7+ days inactive
54 colinizations in 7 days

Personally i think they are a storng well formed alliance would be tough too clear out
only real negative i can see is the inactives but that can be too VC mode

i will give them a 10/10 good luck
(Little Brother)

DeletedUser

go ahead and attack me, then my BP will raise. :cool: all in my close proximity give up their cities if i attack them. and since i got 500K points, my morale penalty is high, if i chose to go for someone with 20K points. waste of ressources, if you ask me, so i have chosen not to do that. makes no sense.

i am the lady coordinating our operations and warfare of The Dirty Dozen. that does not mean, that i am eager to attack personally someone with 30% morale penalty.

DeletedUser13647

Dirty Dozen. They're a really up and coming alliance but I was disappointed when then created 2 spare branches and allied with Olympians.

Me alliance: Co-Founder of The Brotherhood LTU.

edit: I FINALLY GOT A SIG!!

DeletedUser

Sorry Jennesis Lozza asked too rate DD first

Dirty Dozen
World Rankings #4
Top player in the game
Overall Attack BP: 1249112 making them ranked 4th in Bp matching there world rank
Overall Defense BP: 315793 making them ranked 21 a little low but they can't help it if they are not attacked
About 4 inactives between 5-7+ days inactive
54 colinizations in 7 days

Personally i think they are a storng well formed alliance would be tough too clear out
only real negative i can see is the inactives but that can be too VC mode

i will give them a 10/10 good luck
(Little Brother)

Let's get this back on track...

Little Brother
World Rankings #10-12 depending on the day
Overall Attack BP: 510,000 making them ranked 13th in BP... pretty close to their own ranking and not bad despite being on the defensive so much
Overall Defense BP: 948,000, ranked #4 (in 3 weeks, this number doubled and most attacks landed are by the #1 & #2 alliances in Iota)... pretty awesome considering they were ranked #16 overall 3 weeks ago.
About 6/48 inactives between 5-7+ days inactive... happens when constantly under attack
gaining 3 cities for every 1 lost to Evo (even took a couple from Evo)

Not ranked in top 5, so I can't give them all the props... yet.

I will give them a 9.9/10. Much props to players & leadership.

Next someone do THE DEATH CRUSADERS

DeletedUser13647

THE DEATH CRUSADERS:

Correct me if I'm mistaken but I'm pretty sure that, apart from THE HIVE, this is the only original top 12 remaining? Anyways ranked 5th with good average points. Sweet profile, and some nice top players. Disappointed about their bottom 2 members with 2k and 3k points.

Overall maybe 8/10

DeletedUser

I like to say that "Calamack", put us at a 8/10. I like to put us at 10/10-Reason is we have over 15 Original Members from the start of This Alliance. We have and or Rank #5 in IOTA, by hard work and believing in each other as a Family being one. Not by Changeing this/that for rank points or to have the upper hand.

We are A family, there is no ME/MYSELF/I-here, we don't Claim to be the best or Boast about the Wars we been in if you can call them that. We are the good guys here not the Evil ones. And one day maybe we will be the ones to be Watch but, for now it's one day/city at a time...

1162__x400_hellraiser_3_poster_02-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Can I say the same I told XXSylissXX? Can you stop using this "sig"?

DeletedUser

LOL, nice sig correction. That almost made me gag in fear. And yes, there is such a thing.