Rate the alliance!

DeletedUser

It's simple, rate the alliance of the player above you. Insted of just saying 7/10 like in the 'Rate the player below you thread', give a bit of detail...

My alliance is -SWR-...

DeletedUser

well.....The alliance founder knows what he/she is doing.
24 members with 100 000 points, not bad. in the top 50 with 25 members
8/10

S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.

DeletedUser

5/10

Doesn't seem to have an ocean base. A lot of members for the amount of points. Also you're showing your pacts on your profile.

DeletedUser

I took the alliance from one of my friends, that doesn't wan't to play Upsilon anymore.
That's the reason

DeletedUser

Well, If you were in my place, you would know why the alliance is messed up.
I'll try to make a good alliance for Psi, but I can't invite some people that will ruin it, like one of my friends (he uses the forums, so I won't say who) that always turns the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. into a MRA.

DeletedUser

well......It is a MRA for some things, but not a MRA for others, so it's a half MRA
I don't know what kind of a leader buzzer is, but I know him on the forums, but I have never seen him ingame, so there's not much I can say about him.

DeletedUser

Kosta, you know each time you answer in this thread, the next guy has to speak about your alliance. So plz, let it rest, owen already took your alliance (another mistake as you already had taken his, but oh well, trolls will be trolls).

DeletedUser

Soppe-

8/10

Dominating your ocean and look like you'll go far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
Shouldn't you also include what ocean they're in?
Does local alliances count?
Mine is in the top 10 for local alliances for where I come from, we have only active members :D

DeletedUser

Shouldn't you also include what ocean they're in?
Does local alliances count?
Mine is in the top 10 for local alliances for where I come from, we have only active members :D

Why didn't you rate my alliance? You're meant to rate the alliance above you.

DeletedUser

Erm this may sound harsh :p

Not an Mra, mainly because they haven't got enough members ;)
Rank 36, only 4k average points. They have more Dbp than Abp which is never a good sign.
Still only have 7 members with more than one city.
Pretty much getting murdered by the looks of it^^
No offense :D

DeletedUser

Drunk Rodents 9/10

Hold 2 oceans, top ranked alliance for ABP in the world, half of the world leader board for players and attackers are their members (would give 10/10 if they held all top 12 spots), of 129 colonizations, only 3 were cities taken from them...I'm gonna guess those were probably inactive :p

DeletedUser

United City-States

4/10 Doesn't specify where you recruit and shows your pacts.

DeletedUser

Your allianced ranked 31 and you have 26 members(definitely it is not a MRA)
You have conquered total 11 cities but 5 of them ghost.You have lost 4 cities.
And you have more DBP then ABP which is not good.
I can give you 7/10 most and 6.5/10 least but lets just say 7/10.

DeletedUser

I haven't met you in the game. your territory looks good on the map. Lot of ABP It always means well.
Rating 9.5/10. I left room for improvement.

The Flying Badgers