Ok, I'll do the Malazans
- I rate tham this high because any alliance that is stacked in an ocean and has kept a good bit of its members from getting bored must be doing something to keep these guys around. They forged good alliances early on to allow them to grow stronger and dominate their ocean.
Battle Points: 3/10
- For being around as long as they have, I would think they would have more, they have a few fighters in their group, but I think a good bit are content with just growing and not warring.
Ocean Dominance: 8/10
- Their main Ocean is 63. They own it, and I don't see anyone changing that anytime soon. They also have a small presence in O56 and O53 I believe with some strong members there.
Forum Presence: 5/10
- The only one I can think of that is here is Remorce but I'm sure there are a few others. Remorce stands out though in my mind, and since I can make that connection, then they get an average score at least
Future Prospects: 4/10
- I don't know what comes next for them. South of their main ocean is Tau Serious, mainly the ex-Silent Chaos folks. I can see them forging into O53, but I think they have too many alliances to make a large dent there. They go any other direction they are looking at fighting rim players. So the have limited options, and it will be tough for them to continue growing in other directions.
Next up: Blades of Magnitorgorsk