Rate The Alliance

DeletedUser

Oh thx for enlightening me, seriously

Anarchy well to me have always been the crem of the crem. Some of the best fighters and personalities are there. I dont see them going anywhere either and anyone who can befriend them is lucky as they all just love to fight....

DeletedUser6029

Oh thx for enlightening me, seriously

Anarchy well to me have always been the crem of the crem. Some of the best fighters and personalities are there. I dont see them going anywhere either and anyone who can befriend them is lucky as they all just love to fight....

I just noticed this and since this is a dead thread I thought I would give myself a laugh of irony. Notice this thread was written BEFORE KB joined SE??????

DeletedUser

So what's happening in Epsilon now?

Who are the movers and shakers?

Who's not doing so well?

As this thread was resurrected - I figured so should I be :)

DeletedUser

Hi Guys- First I always felt and still feel that the old renegades had some of the best players- However many of them quit or left Anarchy. As of now I know howardyang-lofti- and Devilskronic are all good players. To anyone who knows me they all know whether your good or not I still love to have fun with you and bust chops

DeletedUser8467

Okay im not going to rate the alliances, im just commenting on those in the top 10 atm.

Seriously Enlightened- These guys are obviously good at what they do, or they wouldnt maintain the top position.....in the north ;)

Pathfinders-My alliance, so cant comment.

The SWARM-Are exactly as there name suggests. I dont comment on MRAs.....woops

The Exiles-I know nothing of them.

Artemis-They try, but i just dont see anything happening with them.

Sarrisa-Are the most aggressive alliance iv encountered. Kudos

BlackWatch- Yes an MRA, but they have been here for a very long time. I guess thats a plus......?Hmmmmmm

Renegades-A decent alliance with decent players. But there not really a threat to anyone outside of there main ocean....35.

Open Source Government-Again, i dont comment on MRAs......(i did it again :O)

Anarchy-A good alliance yes, but unfortunatly for them, they are stuck between the top 2 alliances....both of which there at war with......it doesnt look good.

And that is my opinions of the top 10 at this point. Iv only put in short opinions, if you want longer ones, then get the comfy chair and the popcorn :)

DeletedUser

lol- I can definitely make them longer but unfortunately my opinions have not changed much since last time. However I do agree with you on mostly everything accept that your alliance is full of KB fans-lol-

DeletedUser13936

SE is a great alliance 9/10

i am in the titans domination so rate them

DeletedUser

5/10
Top player is out in THE rim, alliance has no/little core.
However lowish member count with an okay average for small alliance.Has potential for a top 15 spot tops.

I'll go for Sarissa though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

thanks sparkz :)

and yes i know our top player is on the rim i don't know why he doesn't get some cities further in but he is a decent player and fun to chat with.

your alliance gets and 8.5 (full of great players and fighters with good BP)

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 Seriously Enlightened 80255289 159 504750
Best and strongest alliance. Number one with a bullet. They are the undisputed rulers of Epsilon. Strong leadership, good comms, good diplomacy and a restless nature that always wants to expand.

2 Pathfinders 55769125 123 453408
You don't get to be 2nd place in Epsilon without being organised and focussed. Word on the docks is... Pathfinders are Looking to see how they can catch SE, recently they have been wooing Engaboy to give them a points jump as Enga is in a doomsday spiral with the sinking Tsunami... not all the PF members are keen on the idea though because wherever Enga goes, war follows him... and SE have several players who are definitley not fond of young Enga... watch this space.

3 The SWARM 31526406 186 169497
A meteoric rise to third place, but still they are surely too far away from Pathfinders to be a real contender for 2nd place, but who knows, perhaps in time. They have been rubbished by all and sundry on the forums as an MRA but they continue to gather cities and they fight constantly so there is definitely a lot more here than just idle gossip. Always at war and always on the increase perhaps there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than the usual detractors care to offer. 3rd place is a very lofty spot considering where they came from, who knows where they can go?

4 The Exiles 28904319 87 332234
Tough, unremitting and active. Not an alliance to tangle with lightly. They have been pounding Black watch in recent times.

5 Anarchy and Renegades 27369965 48 570208
Big, strong and organised, occasionally lacking cohesion but for the most part getting the job done.

6 Artemis 25036730 137 182750
Have shrunk considerably over the last 6 months and nobody really knows why, other than an overdose of inactives. Word on the docks is, they are too stringent in their rules which inhibit players speed of growth. Leadership is too keen on simmering rather than boiling up and getting speedy growth. A little too much control exerted by the leadership has led to some disgruntlement in the recent past. Some players who want to shift into third gear get bored and either leave the alliance or the game. Slow growth has seen them overtaken in recent months by more aggressive alliances.

7 Sarissa 22954624 80 286933
Competent and keen they remain a sharp blade in the oceans they occupy.

8 -Black Watch- 19466079 197 98813
Still being accused of being an MRA, which is a little harsh considering they have had a threshold for size for the last 4-5 months, admittedly the threshold is not very big but it's still a threshold and strictly speaking an MRA does not have a threshold, so Black watch have moved up a gear.
They too are looking to woo Engaboy but they may not have a big enough defensive cordon to hide the trouble maker from the vast forces that pursue him. Upsetting the big guns in SE is never a clever thing to do but Enga managed it and so Black Watch may not have the goods to protect Enga from his powerful enemies, much like Tsunami, but you never know. Black watch have been around forever and deserve a round of applause for their long standing achievement and their development of fostering the little guys in the game.
They have an excellent leader/diplomat in the form of Merlinus and when he is steering the ship they look to be heading into calm and abundant waters, however, when the white witch gets her hand on the reins they sometimes veer towards stormy seas. Always an entertaining alliance and an impressively enduring one.

9 Babylon 13339734 159 83898
Smallish but definitely on the up with keen aggressive leadership.

10 Open Source Government 12881882 162 79518
Still a genuine MRA they do a great job and they have been around a long time as well. Not as long as BW but still a fair old time. Friendly leadership, not looking to cross swords with anyone in the top 6 alliances they simmer cleverly and gobble inactives which keeps them comfortably floating on the current in the top 10 alliances.

11 Tsunami 8889558 22 404071
As Enga has reeled from one disaster to another it has become clear that he is an entertaining player never far from controversy and never far ahead of his ever increasing number of opponents. Wherever Enga goes, war follows. Gotta be good for a war game. Formed this alliance around 6 months ago out of a few friends and the now defunct Phalanxes alliance. His promises have however turned out to be hollow and Tsunami are in free fall, running from Ocean 62 where they are being gobbled up at a great rate by The SWARM. They are fleeing to the relative quiet and simmer bliss of Ocean 63. A staggering number of the Tsunami players have quit or gone into Vacation mode leaving behind the joke on the docks...
"How do you put Engaboy into a small alliance?"
"You put him in a medium sized one first."
Tsunami are expected to fold as soon as Engaboy decides where he will jump, will it be Pathfinders, or Black watch... whatever happens, Enga is always entertaining.

12 =VII= 8699770 15 579985
Hard working and solid, expected to hurdle the free falling Tsunami any week now and move into 11th spot.

DeletedUser

It is obvious that you don't like Enga! I don't know why. He is a nice player and good fighter :) I think you should get a little more into the game tho, you would've known what happened to Artemis and you could've developped a little more on =VII= :D

Babylon is our next target! ;)

DeletedUser

2 Pathfinders 55769125 123 453408
You don't get to be 2nd place in Epsilon without being organised and focussed. Word on the docks is... Pathfinders are Looking to see how they can catch SE, recently they have been wooing Engaboy to give them a points jump as Enga is in a doomsday spiral with the sinking Tsunami... not all the PF members are keen on the idea though because wherever Enga goes, war follows him... and SE have several players who are definitley not fond of young Enga... watch this space.
I really don't know where you're getting this info from, because there is no benefits for Enga to join paths as he is so far away. We would also definitely not risk war with SE for enga since he is so far away and would be too much trouble for no gain (no offense :p)

DeletedUser

No offence taken, my post was simply a commentary, take it or leave it.

DeletedUser8467

Why would paths wanna war with SE?.........they would have to fight there way thru Daveio......not an easy task....as Altera is about to find out :p

Send in alot.......and i mean alot more attacks at me altera, if you wish to successfully CS a town off me lol.

Ahhhhh as iv said before, i love my enemies :)

DeletedUser

Well it's been a while since i've posted, so i think i'll have a go at the ranking.

1 Seriously Enlightened

Leading alliance within the server, A strong leadership, Well placed members, and an incredible ammount of fire power, should you choose to get on their wrong side.

2 PathFinders

Second Leading Alliance, Allies with Seriously Enlightened, Massively well coordinated players, another opponent you wouldn't want to rub the wrong way with.

3 The Swarm

Not really that well assoicated with the alliance, I've heard that there quite good at taking down there targets, when they can be bothered, Not sure of the leadership, But as an alliance that is recognised mainly as a MRA, It seems to have been around long enough, to earn it's 3rd position.

4 The Exiles

I've met the alliance, strong willed, and well positioned. Not sure of the leadership, seem to of merged a few alliance's into there original band, seem to know what they are doing.

5 Anarchy and Renegades

These two alliances, make no real sense.

I understand that they have called them self ' Anarchy and Renegades ' When really, it should just be Anarchy, since most of the Renegade Members are actually in Renegades, Not Anarchy.

6 Artemis

Not heard much from this alliance, they used to be well know in their ocean, and a force not to be messed with, seems as though they may be fading into the background, but much respect for them still sticking around.

7 Sarissa

It's been a while since i've spoken to any of their members.

Worked along side them previously, knew a number of there key players well, shame to see that the original, and well known diplomat isn't diplomat any more. Smart put together group of Players, strong willed, with a majority of the alliance supporting Colony ship Attacks. Should be interesting to see how they progress in the coming months.

8 Black Watch

Well known alliance, supposedly classed as a MRA. They've been around for quite a while, the leadership is strong, and they seemed to be able to handle them self in the past, heard they've been getting quite a beating recently. Wonder if they can step back up to the plate once more.

~V​

DeletedUser

Well it's been a while since i've posted, so i think i'll have a go at the ranking.

1 Seriously Enlightened

Leading alliance within the server, A strong leadership, Well placed members, and an incredible ammount of fire power, should you choose to get on their wrong side.

2 PathFinders

Second Leading Alliance, Allies with Seriously Enlightened, Massively well coordinated players, another opponent you wouldn't want to rub the wrong way with.

3 The Swarm

Not really that well assoicated with the alliance, I've heard that there quite good at taking down there targets, when they can be bothered, Not sure of the leadership, But as an alliance that is recognised mainly as a MRA, It seems to have been around long enough, to earn it's 3rd position.

4 The Exiles

I've met the alliance, strong willed, and well positioned. Not sure of the leadership, seem to of merged a few alliance's into there original band, seem to know what they are doing.

5 Anarchy and Renegades

These two alliances, make no real sense.

I understand that they have called them self ' Anarchy and Renegades ' When really, it should just be Anarchy, since most of the Renegade Members are actually in Renegades, Not Anarchy.

6 Artemis

Not heard much from this alliance, they used to be well know in their ocean, and a force not to be messed with, seems as though they may be fading into the background, but much respect for them still sticking around.

7 Sarissa

It's been a while since i've spoken to any of their members.

Worked along side them previously, knew a number of there key players well, shame to see that the original, and well known diplomat isn't diplomat any more. Smart put together group of Players, strong willed, with a majority of the alliance supporting Colony ship Attacks. Should be interesting to see how they progress in the coming months.

8 Black Watch

Well known alliance, supposedly classed as a MRA. They've been around for quite a while, the leadership is strong, and they seemed to be able to handle them self in the past, heard they've been getting quite a beating recently. Wonder if they can step back up to the plate once more.

~V​

Awesome! +rep