Rate The Alliance

DeletedUser9925

One For All

Leadership: 9/10 They must have an excellent leader team to effectively run an alliance with so many members yet with the average amount of points per player and be listed as the number 1.

Battle Points: 8/10 Large amount of battlepoints, 5.6 mil and increasing every day.

Ocean Dominance: 5/10 They dominate Ocean 53 by 250 cities, well ok, don't know if that's dominating but they're on top and pretty far ahead there. Don't know about their other oceans though.

Forum Presence: 2/10 Only ones I can really recall being on the forum are aergid and goofball343, i'm sure there are others though. I just simply don't know any other OFA names.

Future Prospects: 7/10 They seem to have an excellent team of leaders which are able to handle the alliance very well. However, with that amount of members and as such probably spread across 5 oceans if not more, what will happen if alliances simultaneously start attacking them in different oceans? Just a thought train there.

Next alliance: Pandemic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll work on the Pandemic

Pandemic

Leadership: 7/10: standing at number 8 in rank with only 60+ members, they've must been recruiting mostly strong players. Still, they're not as good as The Enlightened.

Battlepoints: 7/10: 1.4m ranked 10th, a fair number.

Ocean Dominion: 1/10: they barely reach the ocean, most of their armies are land unit. So the naval force is mostly transporters.

Forum presence: 5/10: The forum is quite busy with posts from the 2 oceans that they rule.

Future Prospects: 9/10: They have a good teamwork and they recruit only high points members. Even only with their land units are overwhelming majority of the army. Their battlepoints ranked 10. If they're willing to move further to the sea, i'm pretty sure they'll achieve great more.

Next alliance: Open Source Government

DeletedUser9925

May I ask how you know all the intel about their armies?

DeletedUser

Leadership: 7/10 - They have been around since the beginning of the world and are capable diplomats

Battlepoints: 5/10 - 15th rank in total and 13th in offence but only having 440K attack OBP

Ocean Presence: 3/10 - As for O34 (where their leaders are) they are thrid in in the rankings only thirty cities behind the leader, TR, but have many lower-point cities

Forum Presence: 1/10 - I have seen a few by FreeSCV but other than that I haven't seen much from OSG

Future Prospects: 3/10 - Many of their members are low in points and appear to play sim-city. With The Rennassaince pushing west and the Enlightened pushing south they will be fine so long as they keep moving west. They have a large number of allies which will hinder them in any movement. If they can get Knights Templer on thier side their prospects will be higher.

FreeSCV and Nietha, TR isn't happy with you

Sorry if there are any mistakes in the typing as my cat sat on the keyboard.

DeletedUser

The land unit part as to pandemic.... where did you get that information?

We have dominance in O36, partial in O35 and we have strong navies. The only way we keep renegades from overwhelming us through numbers is with naval battles.

I would think 1 is a bit under rated 5 maybe as we hold northern O36 in a vice and have bastions through out O35

DeletedUser

I agree with Trevalyn. Pandemic is all over Ocean 35. Believe me, I would know.

And Nietha struck a deal with FreeSCV, Free fixed her computer, so Nietha went back to Open Source Government. Gotta love bribery. ;)

DeletedUser

since Inciatus didnt post the next alliance i will,

The 300

DeletedUser

The only players that we have lost recently are AstralAnathema (who ran away)

She didn't run away, in fact it made more sense for her to be with T.E. More sense than jlgarton to be with TS!

She's up north in o43, surrounded by T.E, with no TR player anywhere near her.

Point being: If you were where she is you probably would've done the same.

DeletedUser

Jlgarton went to Tau Serious because there were lots of his Mad Melons friends there.

DeletedUser

So... seeing as the 300 are gone... anybody want to get back on topic?
I know nothing about The Empire; anybody want to rate them?

DeletedUser

I couldn't find "The Empire" so I will rate the closest thing that still exists that being "The Empire Typhon"
-It is a Typhon allaince -2
-It is ranked 46th points -2
-I have more BP and points alone -4
-Very Spread out -2
-Living more than 4weeks +.25

.25/10

Next up:Artemis

DeletedUser

As far as Artemis goes dont know much about them but thank god they have engaboy-lol-

DeletedUser13936

80- DEEP : a good strong active alliance who can conquer cities at an amazing speed i give them respect

now rate my alliance domination (we r not a typhon anymore YAY!!!)

DeletedUser

4/10
Was founded way back in September and only has 500k BP
few okay members (even though they are in oceans months away by Cs)
Know one guy from Iota and he was a good player
other than that not much

My alliance Sarissa (preferably by someone who knows us in game, not just stats :) )

DeletedUser13936

6.5/10 pretty good just aegis reformed but less of an MRA they are a good strong force but a bigger alliance might pose a threat (pathfinders TRINITY) and also from my alliance who wuz the guy you knew from iota

DeletedUser

sarissa new so still stuff to prove but made up of good active and strong players will be a formidable foe. a few super active members ^

now what about pathfinders?

DeletedUser

I think you guys should be rated in two ways, the east and the west.

Your Eastern half is amazing, you know how to attack in groups, you know how to mass attack. You know your stuff basically lmao and you use it. 9/10 for you guys

The west is a little more iffy, not as good at fighting back as the stats have shown. And a few have even given upon breaking conquests. (one or two were made out of smartness to not waste res. a few others just gave up lmao) There are some good guys in the west though. 7/10

lets try Anarchy

DeletedUser

Sarissa- Same good players different name. The structure is tightly knit with amny loyal members. In a good location with friends surrounding them in all fronts but one. there not going anywhere anytime soon unless they choose to. Oh and Yes noonspecial gives big sloppy kisses to KB so you have to love them