Rate the Person Above You

DeletedUser

So, this thread is simple. On a scale of 1-10, rate the person who last posted on this thread as to how good of a player they are and, if possible, add a little bit of commentary alongside your rating.

DeletedUser

Know i love you error but not even you can have a 10...

LC

DeletedUser

I like to do it in a different way, would be great if others adopted it as it gives a much better rating of another player rather than a random number seemingly plucked from the air that really doesn't say much except the opinion of another player (biased). But then again, I just prefer cold hard facts.

LiquidContract

Reputation: 4/10 - Never heard of you before and only seen a few forum posts which is a start.
Alliance: 6/10 - Retribution. Constantly changing their name and branded with MRA status although they keep denying it, despite having a wing alliance. Better than most though at #2 on points and BP.
Total BP: 2/10 - 314 BP, not that great but not that bad, seems like simming.
ABP: 4/10 - 313 ABP, very little compared to others. I'm almost double that and I haven't attacked for the past week. However, only has 1 DBP so props on being aggressive rather than defensive.
Other: 5/10 - Nothing that really stands out but a few forum posts which is good. Kind of a (charity) neutral score in this category because nothing much else to say.

Total: 29/60 - Still has a lot of walking to keep up with the talking. Doesn't seem to stick out as much as some of the other players out there but it is still early days and only time will tell.

DeletedUser

...Asth .... (you know I'm only doing this so I have an excuse to stalk you)

Reputation: 10/10 - comes with a solid reputation and a solid knowledge of grepo inside out.
Alliance: 10/10 - R4GE, well, what else can I say? :D #1 in ABP (and almost double that of the #2 alliance).
ABP: 10/10 - 684 ABP, a damned good start; but self-reportedly has been apparently has been slacking this week :p Still, sneeking into the top 10 attackers of Lamia so can't really criticize.
DBP 10/10. 27 DBP, and obviously the ratio of ABP to DBP is important, so Asth is far more aggressive than defensive. But given shared DBP, it could also be seen as a proxy for level of support to team mates. Not much to support against so far.
Other: 10/10 - forum mod and all-over good guy (he even suffers fools gladly :D... Well, mostly anyway)

Total: 58/60 - Asth... You're a star ...let's just see if you stick around....:p

DeletedUser

You give me far too much credit, Boo.

forum mod
:O ingame comes first for me and I'll definitely be sticking around.

(But yeah, let's keep this on rating only sorry. Next person do BooMonster so I don't get double rated).

DeletedUser

I like to do it in a different way, would be great if others adopted it as it gives a much better rating of another player rather than a random number seemingly plucked from the air that really doesn't say much except the opinion of another player (biased). But then again, I just prefer cold hard facts.

LiquidContract

Reputation: 4/10 - Never heard of you before and only seen a few forum posts which is a start.
Alliance: 6/10 - Retribution. Constantly changing their name and branded with MRA status although they keep denying it, despite having a wing alliance. Better than most though at #2 on points and BP.
Total BP: 2/10 - 314 BP, not that great but not that bad, seems like simming.
ABP: 4/10 - 313 ABP, very little compared to others. I'm almost double that and I haven't attacked for the past week. However, only has 1 DBP so props on being aggressive rather than defensive.
Other: 5/10 - Nothing that really stands out but a few forum posts which is good. Kind of a (charity) neutral score in this category because nothing much else to say.

Total: 29/60 - Still has a lot of walking to keep up with the talking. Doesn't seem to stick out as much as some of the other players out there but it is still early days and only time will tell.

Reputation: 10/10- I would have given you a 9 before I began actually talking with you as I had already thought of you in a positive light before I began in this world, but you have done nothing but make me respect you more as I progressed.
Alliance: 8/10- R4GE is an amazing alliance filled with the best players, however, hardly any of them use Lamia as their only world and I fear that, given a few months, inactivity will become an issue as the initial hype of the world dies out and others become more interested in other worlds.
Total BP: 9/10- Not too shabby at a nice 642 points
ABP: 9/10- Pretty good, especially considering the fact that you haven't been attacking for a week
Location: 10/10- What is there to say? You're on an active island in the middle of all of the action that it taking place in this world. What more could one ask for?
Other: 10/10- No complaints to be made, you're a good player in every form of the word

Total: 56/60- Darn near perfect. Keep on doing what you're doing.

DeletedUser

Haha, I'm interested as to how that would turn out. As for the double rating, I spent so much time writing my rating for Asth that I had already been beaten to ranking him.

DeletedUser

Gotta love being the target of speculation and bad critics. Yes i admit it, this is my first major alliance,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

Boomonster

reputation~ 7/10 the same amount of rep bars ive got but ive heard the name even though this is our first time on a squad together and you knew some of the R4GE ppl who are obviously the best grep....no, best gamers in the world full stop :p

Alliance~ 10/10 im in there, say no more

tbp/abp/dbp~ 5/10 havent started rolling yet other than some island skirmishing but then only 4-5 ppl in the whole of lamia have so far

other~ 10/10 because you sound hot which seems to be a R4GE recruitment requirement:p

errorhurts665

Rep~ 7/10 gotta give you what boo got for the same reasons

Alliance~ 7/10 wouldve gone lower as retri are living on borrowed time but until we get around to it i guess theyre number 2

Bp~ 6/10 same as boo in the island skirmishing department (and me and infact most off the map) got a tad more than boo though so you got 1 extra point

Other~ 8/10 i marked you up for being a non rager on the forum but then down again for your profile, why would you kill my family? why, why, why? they havent done anything to you!!! you should just leave them out of it you crazy psycho!!!:Angry:

DeletedUser

Dux:

Ill give you the full rating later

Alliance: 10/10 - R4GE has ton more bp than the other allainces.
Total BP: 8.5/10 - being ranked 16 is good, but not #1.
ABP: 9/10 - Same as above, except higher now because I didn't realize it was all abp until now and 840 abp is good.
Location: 8.5/10 - In this area the bay is quiet and the land is fertile and rich in resources. Also, you have a R4GE guy on your island, which brought it down some, but have enemies around, which is good. Also, I wanted to make the total score a whole number, so I made it a decimal. instead of 8 or 9.
Other: 9/10 - You are nice, but are not the coolest kid I know. Gortrex/Urssu is the coolest kid I know.

Total: 55/60

DeletedUser13459

MonG-zero:

Rep: 5/10 - had never heard of you before this world. have heard of/from you since then (especially in our alliance chat :p )
Alliance: 10/10 - R4GE nuff said
BPA: 4/10 - ranked 68 with 347, not much but you do have another R4GER on your island...
BPD: NA - has none
Location: 7/10 - in the core but does not seem to be any immediate threats/challenges around you at the moment
Other: 10/10 - for being a creep, or should that be 0/10 lol

Total: 36/50

DeletedUser

Francis MH White

Rep: 8/10 - Been around a block or two and mixes it up with the best of them :p
Alliance: 10/10 - R4GE what more can i say :)
ABP: 8/10 - Ranked 21st he is getting some good kills on the board :)
DBP: NA - nobody loves him
Location: 9/10 - Only R4GE member on his island with 4 members of Pandora. Sucks to be in Pandora right about now :p
Other: 8/10 - He's an all round good guy who plays the game fairly and honorably.

Total: 43/50