Rate The Player Above You II

DeletedUser

wanted to try to contribute to maybe getting a little love going on in the forums again ....please stay on topic .....

Points Ranking 1-10
Battle Points 1-10
Alliance 1-10
Personal Comment (If applicable)

DeletedUser25074

PR - 5
BP - 3 but since most of it is ABP ill give u a bonus point and make it 4
Alli - 5

Out side of the Core Your alliance shouldn't find many real threats and any you may have cant really be on more than 1 or 2 fronts. So imo you guys should stop any care bearing and start drawing some blood and proving your metal. Get that BP up get more slots and grow more :D

DeletedUser

PR - 9
BP - 9 (most in ABP which is good, could use some DBP, but I'm sure with a group of active players, people jump at the opportunity for DBP)
All - 10

Great position to stay competitive and earn BP's to expand, not so great WW position. And hell joseph, we're working to get closer to you day by day, it just takes us noobs time coming all the way from the rim :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

I hope your basing it as 1 is good 10 is bad lol otherwise ima be a sad monkey :(

DeletedUser

Points Ranking- 9
Battle Points- 8
Alliance- 6

That 6k+ attack was crazy never seen abp like that in one hit before.

DeletedUser

Points Ranking 6
Battle Points 4 (only because 95% is ABP)
Alliance 7

Haven't heard much about you. Stay active on the forums and make some more noise in game.

DeletedUser29371

Points Ranking 6
Battle Points 4 (only because 95% is ABP)
Alliance 7

Haven't heard much about you. Stay active on the forums and make some more noise in game.

Points Ranking 5
Battle Points 6 Not much but there is some activity :p
Alliance 5

DeletedUser

Points Ranking:7 slow growth since Mid-Feb. something big most be brewing
Battle Points :8 has lots of DBP a bit more than ABP
Alliance: 9 with all the DBP , you know Alcarin is a large chunk of keeping the alliance well defended, and he gets his hands dirty on the opposite spectrum.

Walks it, Talks it (liked or not) and carry's a big stick.

DeletedUser25074

Points Ranking - 3
Battle Points - 2
Alliance - 2
Personal Comment - Very very small player even if u did semi quit. 50k BP overall very very poor. Filler alliance meh

DeletedUser

Points Ranking - 9
Battle Points - 9
Alliance - 9

Personal Comment - Joe and I used to butt heads a lot, just ask Alcarin...but when you get down to it there are few men I'd rather have in the trenches with me. He taught me most of what I know about game mechanics and is a great leader. We have very different styles of play and leadership, but the results were very similar. I'll be rootin' for ya, buddy.

DeletedUser

Im going to jump in here and re-rate.

Difficult due to being a previous player. So this is based on his last standing as I remember compared to points today.

Points ranking- 8
Battle Points- 9
Alliance- 10

Personal comment- That is based of of previous points compared to today's rankings. Even being out of the game this long his Stats still far exceed many including myself. He was the ruler of Olympia no matter what anyone claims or says. Now times are different, but just like any great figure they must eventually become a legend. Orestes will always be part of this world through his alliance and all the players that he brought up and trained by his side (and the ones he removed from this world as well)

And to clear the air, I defend him and his skills not as a friend or an accomplice because i did not know him except for him threatening everyone on our day of peace. But I am wise enough to have studied his game play and to learn from him even from so many oceans away

DeletedUser

I've applied a -1 on every heading for having just lost a city to MD. Weak or what...

Points - 7 - respectable rank 54 out of maybe a couple of thousand still active on this server
BP - 7 - broadly in line with points rank - a shade more DBP than ABP but countered by low ghosts/internals count amongst his conquests
Alliance - 6

iz

DeletedUser

Points-10
BP-9 lacking some dbp but its reasonable since it seems your alliance destroyed Atomic's offensive capabilities pretty swiftly
Alliance-10 Any alliance who kicks ATOMIC's butt is a great alliance in my book. :)

DeletedUser

I've applied a -1 on every heading for having just lost a city to MD. Weak or what...

Points - 7 - respectable rank 54 out of maybe a couple of thousand still active on this server
BP - 7 - broadly in line with points rank - a shade more DBP than ABP but countered by low ghosts/internals count amongst his conquests
Alliance - 6

iz

some of us have life and work. i was on a 15 hour flight back to California. Not to much i can do at that point if someone decides to attack me. Do notice though i took that city plus one more on the same day back. Can only do so much

DeletedUser

You are a waste Gabrish... don't worry izmen, we gave him so much trouble for it, haha.

We woke up the next morning and saw he lost a city... of all alliances LOL

DeletedUser32565

points ranking: 9 (considering he wasnt that active over the last month and is STILL at number 4)
battle points : 9 (wouldve been a 10 as he is the top attacker, but a wee teensy bit low on the DBP)
alliance: 9 (again, MIGHTVE been a 9.5, but even giving them a 9 made me feel like a creep :p )

DeletedUser

Points ranking 5 (get on with it and smash some enemy cities)
Battle points -1 (would be 0 if he didn't attack his own alliance every Friday night)
Alliance 1 (Bunch of drunks who couldn't take a city if it belonged to DENI3D)