Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

whateverr... I will go and cry after this. Or take dozen of Valor's cities? :p

After you finish crying remember, hit the people more likely to attack back. That is how you will get your enemy to recognize you. Good fighters take cities. Great fighters take the enemy by surprise in a way they can't be ignored and force their enemies to react.

DeletedUser15946

I don't know, only way it seems for me is to send hate mails :p
But I am not made of defense these days anyway

DeletedUser

I don't know, only way it seems for me is to send hate mails :p
But I am not made of defense these days anyway

you mean to tell me you have 100+ offensive cities? if so you should get massive amounts of ABP

DeletedUser

In the shadow of a legend..hehe,it sounds good;
Dont worry Commander,we know what you are capable of and what have you done for BA,considering BA as alliance can be considered like legendary alliance you are Legendary Commander,even if Whateverr dont see it,we cant talk out loud of all of your achievements..

Checked the stats,yeah Albanian nightmare still fighting in ETA,nice to see he found perfect home for himself and his mates in CR.

DeletedUser

so go smash something Commander or we will think Whateverr is right about you..

DeletedUser

can anyone rate gipobsk from Valor?
someone who encountered him on the battlefield,not someone who will say something general.

DeletedUser13583

great guy.
he got 104k abp this week using only 40 cities =))

People hate me Brlinho..how can they rate me:))

DeletedUser

i dont hate u gipo but Brlinho asked for someone to rate u that has met u on the battlefield. ive only recieved 3 attacks from u.. ever so i cant. besides most of the people that have met u there are either gone or dont use the externals. hows that for rating?

DeletedUser

brlinho

greatest accomplishment this month is the recruitment of lord brylle. When a person owns a business, they want to employ people that are smarter than them or harder working and them. As an alliance leader, you want to recruit players that are more active and a better fighters then you. Congratulations, on achieving that goal. :p

As a leader: 8
Personality: 10
Conquests for: 8
Conquest against: 10
ABP: 8
DBP: 4

brlinho, As a good leader with a great personality. he has 6 conquests this month which is average but all have come from enemies which is excellent. He has not lost a city to an enemy this month. Two of his cities were conquest into easily indicating the player(s) was not challenging enough. As an attacker (128,730 ABP last 30 days), he is above average. As a defender (30,146 DBP last 30 days), well, he needs to get attacked more if you want a higher rating here. There is no indication, he used any vacation days or anything else that would skew the stats.

Overall rating for brlinho is 8.0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13583

brlinho

greatest accomplishment this month is the recruitment of lord brylle. When a person owns a business, they want to employ people that are smarter than them or harder working and them. As an alliance leader, you want to recruit players that are more active and a better fighters then you. Congratulations, on achieving that goal. :p

Personality: 10
Conquests for: 8
ABP: 8
DBP: 4

brlinho, As a good leader with a great personality. he has 6 conquests this month which is average but all have come from enemies which is excellent. He has not lost a city to an enemy this month. Two of his cities were conquest into easily indicating the player(s) was not challenging enough. As an attacker (128,730 ABP last 30 days), he is above average. As a defender (30,146 DBP last 30 days), well, he needs to get attacked more if you want a higher rating here. There is no indication, he used any vacation days or anything else that would skew the stats.

Overall rating for brlinho is 8.0

Very nice :D

DeletedUser14577

All ratings based upon the previous months stats and no way reflect upon the persons entire time in ETA

Gipobsk:

Forum Personality: 7
Conquests for: 7
Conquest against: 8
ABP: 10
DBP: 5

An offensive giant, collected 333,717 Abp over the last month. Defensively average: 185,198 DBP last month. While taking 1 city from TST and 2 from B.A., he lost 4 to TST and 1 to B.A.

Average: 7.5

Whatever:

As a leader: 10
Forum Personality: 10
Conquests for: 9
ABP: 3 (57111)
DBP: 4 (88,160)

Solid leader of an alliance that seems to walk over everyone it fights. Great in the forums, always has a counter argument for everything stated. Majority of conquests are from enemies. Hasnt lost a city since November i believe. Week in attacking over the past month (time obviously has been limited due to RL). Doesnt seem to be challenged on defense, either too far away from the enemy or they are choosing not to attack him.

Overall: 7.6

DeletedUser

Whatever:

Solid leader of an alliance that seems to walk over everyone it fights. Great in the forums, always has a counter argument for everything stated. Majority of conquests are from enemies. Hasnt lost a city since November i believe. Week in attacking over the past month (time obviously has been limited due to RL). Doesnt seem to be challenged on defense, either too far away from the enemy or they are choosing not to attack him.

Thank you for your rating, But, when writing a player is best to know if they have been on vacation or not. I have been on vacation for the last 40 of the last 50 days. In game, I was forced to come back on the 12th of may. But in real life, I a come back, Sunday the 20th.

So I ask, that you rerate my performance in all are based on what has happened since the 20th. or if you want then the last 12 days when my vacation days ran out and was force to check (not play my account.)

or you can grade on my average of getting a city every 5 days and getting 240K+ ABP and 70k+ DBP every month.

DeletedUser14577

All ratings based upon the previous months stats and no way reflect upon the persons entire time in ETA

Whatever:

Whatever:(based on last 5 days)

ABP: 9 (57111)
DBP: 8 (88,206)

Overall: 9.3

DeletedUser

Whatever:(based on last 5 days)

ABP: 9 (57111)
DBP: 8 (88,206)

Overall: 9.3

thank you i don't expect the DBP to continue but for now i seem to have found the attention of a few players.