Rate the Player Above You

DeletedUser

In an attempt to breath some new life in this Delta forum I am introducing a topic that has proved popular on other worlds. I take no credit for the idea having simply copied it from another world forum. It is a simple thread where you simply rate the player who posted above you in different categories! After you have rated 5 categories out of 10, then you give them a total score out of 50.

The categories:
Opponents Defeated: /10 (Rate the players battle points)
Position: /10 (Rate the position of the player, dominance of the area)
Reputation: /10 (Rate reputation of the player, in game and on the forums)
Alliance: /10 (Rate their alliance; if he/she does not have one, ignore this section)

From those, you shall get a total.

Couple of rules though:
No going off topic. If you wish to discuss these ratings, please create a new thread.
Make sure you haven't left anyone out and don't rate anyone who just writes "Plz rate me", rate the person above who has rated another player
If you disagree with a rating, take it to PM.

As I no longer play on Delta I don't know too many players, so Im going to get the ball rolling by suggesting that the first person to be rated should be the player who made the last post on the Delta Forum.

That player is;

Daniejam

Thanks... and go go go!

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated: 10/10
Position: 0/10
Alliance: 10/10

0's are only due to him not playing in the server other wise it would have been 10/10

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated: 6/10
Position: 5/10
Alliance: 9/10

I have no idea about reputation of player in game & at forums I haven't heard him much. But he is a good player as it seems thus 7.

DeletedUser9300

Opponents Defeated: 8/10
Position: 8/10
Alliance: 4/10

Decent person/player, above average probably.
Alliance seems kind of weak, but appears to be holding on (barely?) from what I've read on the forums.

DeletedUser

Oponents Defeated: 10/10 - Better BP ranking then points ranking
Position: 10/10 - Great position in core oceans
Reputation: 7/10 - Not exactly sure on this one, but from the total posts/reputation, that's a good guess
Alliance: 10/10 - DoA, 'nuff said

Total 45/50

DeletedUser

opponents defeated:7/10 a decent attack BP
position: 4/10 cities too far appart to form a decent force( but then again i may be mistaken)
reputation: 8/10 ilove the never forgive never forget attitude that he has, and he means it. ;)
alliance: 9/10.. this is debatable, the debate between who is stronger the huns or perganum went on forever in these forums.

all in all:36/50

DeletedUser9300

points: 6/10 points are not everything, but they aren't nothing eitehr
opponents defeated: 4/10 BP rank < Points rank
Position: 7/10 Rimmed, but not too far from action
Alliance: N/A

DeletedUser

points: 9/10 -> Points shows what you can do & to the what degree.
opponents defeated: -> 9/10 BP rank is almost half of Points rank.
Position: 10/10 -> Very strong position. None left to be potential enemy around.
Alliance: 10/10 -> DOA. Don't need explanation.

48/50

DeletedUser634

King-Fu

opponents defeated: -> 8/10 BP rank is higher than points rank.
Position: 9/10 -> Decent posistion in world not too spread out
Reputation: 10/10 -> From my experience a friendly and decent Character.
Alliance: 6/10 -> EC- Unsure on alliance as have had little contact but they have a strong core and just because they have small numbers doesn't mean they're weak or to be underestimated.
42/50

DeletedUser3288

opponents defeated: -> 8/10 BP rank is higher than points rank.
Position: 9/10 -> Decent posistion in world not too spread out
Reputation: 10/10 -> From my experience a friendly and decent Character.
Alliance: 6/10 -> EC- Unsure on alliance as have had little contact but they have a strong core and just because they have small numbers doesn't mean they're weak or to be underestimated.
42/50

no way im missing this 1

points:7/10 -> Decent size, enough to cause damage (but he wont)
opponents defeated: -> 4/10 BP rank is higher than points rank but your BPA is pathetic compared to BPD and you got it all from killing inactives.
Position: 4/10 -> spread out through quite a few oceans with cities cut off from others by enemies
Reputation: 5/10 -> 1/2 people like you, 1/2 dont (well probs more than half but in feeling generous)
Alliance: 1/10 -> I did this because hes a member of whatever alliance will help him survive, nothing to do with loyalty etc.

21/50

DeletedUser634

no way im missing this 1

points:7/10 -> Decent size, enough to cause damage (but he wont)
opponents defeated: -> 4/10 BP rank is higher than points rank but your BPA is pathetic compared to BPD and you got it all from killing inactives.
Position: 4/10 -> spread out through quite a few oceans with cities cut off from others by enemies
Reputation: 5/10 -> 1/2 people like you, 1/2 dont (well probs more than half but in feeling generous)
Alliance: 1/10 -> I did this because hes a member of whatever alliance will help him survive, nothing to do with loyalty etc.

21/50

opponents defeated: -> 1/10 BP is lower than me
Position: 1/10 -> All your cities in 1 ocean ;)
Reputation: 4/10 -> More people know of me and dislike me so you get one less point :p
Alliance: 0/10 -> No comment

6/50

Clearly your rating of me was biased due to your "dislike" of me. I was surprised I got so much for reputation though lol.

DeletedUser

opponents defeated: -> 1/10 BP is lower than me
Position: 1/10 -> All your cities in 1 ocean ;)
Reputation: 4/10 -> More people know of me and dislike me so you get one less point :p
Alliance: 0/10 -> No comment

6/50

Daniejam was clearly just having a dig, I will try a more honest approach.

points:8/10 -> Should be 5 on current ranking but he was No 1 and I believe could be again.
opponents defeated: -> 4/10 Apart from the difference in Attack/Defense points which is unfair, you are well known for your preference for capturing practically inactive player/cities. Even on Beta your prowess in battle was purely about your defense and never about your attacks.
Position: 8/10 -> Compact and Bijoux as it was 2 months ago, now very spread out but you have probably moved to where the next action is taking place as O55 died months ago. in a couple of weeks you will be back to compact ;) once we tidy up the rest of your cities.
Reputation: 5/10 -> 5 points of Rep for being hated, 0 points for being liked. I would give you extra if Respect counted :p
Alliance: 2/10 -> I do agree with Danie on this one, your tendancy to drop an alliance and pick up another one, bleed it and move on may be unfair if we knew what really happened but from the outside perspective it makes you look like a leech. You get 2 points for keeping Black together when they really should have folded as I almost consider you an Alliance of 1, just temporarily joining up with other Alliances as the situation arises. (You could argue this is great diplomacy but it isnt loyal)

IF i was commenting on the Alliance your in (Currently), I would go 8/10, LOC seem a top notch and organised outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 seem decent, long ago you ranked #1. Most not be super active anymore. That was 5. March though, long time ago.
BP: 6/10 For someone who has played on the server a very long time, pretty stagnant BP
Position: 10/10 Seem to have yourself a merry little core
Reputation: 7/10 only because I don't know you but you stepped in on the TicTac thing quick, which was a good and nice move.
Alliance: 9/10 Good alliance, but no one can be perfect.

38/50

DeletedUser

nwinder

points:8/10 -> Enough to play 1 on 1 with anyone in world.(may be that is debatable but that is my view)
opponents defeated: -> 7/10 BPA is higher than BPD but BP rank is lower than point rank.
Position: 8/10 -> Impressive
Reputation: 9/10 -> Friendly chap and approach is genuine as it seems from in game communication as well as forum.
Alliance: 8/10 -> Good Core. Seems Organized and focused.

All in all: 40/50 (To be honest, sometimes your qualities harm you more than dis-qualities. Being cunning & opportunistic is called diplomatic. But I would suggest to keep it that way. I would not change my self for the game and would rather choose to loose PIXELS.)

DeletedUser

opponents defeated: -> 4/10 not really impressive BPs as for the guy his size
Position: 4/10 -> oc42 hmm sounds far from the action
Alliance: 6/10 ->...tough one...they are not MRA so points for that but rather insignificant "power"

30/50 - above the average

DeletedUser

G.R.O.M

Points: 8/10 - Top 100 in the world is respectable by anyone's standards.
Opponents defeated: 10/10 - Overall rank 16 for BP, BPA higher than BPD.
Position: 7/10 - Number of cities at a fair distance from personal core, but all in territory held by his alliance.
Reputation: 8/10 - Known as a good player by the main alliances of Delta, active on forums but only notably so the past month or two (not that I'm one to talk).
Alliance: 9/10 - Definitely not an MRA despite what someone said in the Top 12 topic.

42/50

DeletedUser

Finton

Points: 8/10 - Top 50, keeps growing, and that is a good thing!
Opponents defeated: 6/10 - Ranking much lower than point ranking, 163BPO, 221kill ranking. Respectable, but could use some more work.
Position: 9/10 Good looking core buddy.
Reputation: 8/10 - reasonable poster, good ideas, brings sanity
Alliance: 9/10 - I like Asylum. They look good. Elitism done right.

40/50

DeletedUser9300

Opponents defeated: 9/10- ranking is same as point, but it's hard to be 'overated' in BP once you're near the top.
Position: 8/10 Rimmed but not too spread out.
Reputation: 9/10. I respect him as an opponent, although it may be one-way (33 hour attack :) ) One of the few, maybe only, 'honorable' opposition the Huns-DoA have.
Alliance: 9/10 LoC, perhaps the rim version of Huns to the rim version of DoA ( EotD?)

DeletedUser

TheOmega

Points: 6/10. Points aren't everything but they're something. Respectable most definitely but not exactly elite at least for his alliance's standard
Opponents defeated: 8/10. He is a very good, aggressive player with a lot of attacking skill and experience. More BPA than BPD and better rank. He seems mostly untested though in terms of defense. I'd love to see a worthy opponent go head to head with him, see if he is keeping up a strong D.
Position: 8/10. He seems fairly concentrated at the very least within "friendly" territory
Reputation: 10/10. I've heard nothing bad about this guy. He is active on the forums and always makes an attempt at an intelligent and thoughtful post. Respect.
Alliance: 9/10. A pretty dominant alliance allied to the right people and complete with a training alliance to replenish their ranks.

So the score comes out to 41/50

DeletedUser

VHkixYT

Points: 7/10. As VHk says "Points aren't everything" But working hard on getting up there.
Opponents defeated: 8/10. I would say he is very knowledgeable even know it's a little low, But from being in the same alliance his attacking skill and experience can stand on their own. BPA is doubled from his BPD and like I said before his knowledge is great so I would has to give him an eight out of ten.
Position: 8/10. He is in a good location and has lots of support around him and concentrated "Allies" territory.
Reputation: 10/10. Well I'm going to be a little pro-Allince on this one since I know him very well. He is a great guy and know a lot about the game, helped many players over his time on Grepolis.. He is very active in the forums and always tries to look after the small guy. Very intelligent when it comes to posting. Nothing but respect for this player.
Alliance: 9/10. Well organised and great leaders.

Score comes out to 42/50