Rate the Player Above You

DeletedUser

thank you for the kind words and rating Orian, though I'm curious what someone OUTSIDE of my alliance might rate me at ;)

DeletedUser

OK VHkixYT

Points 6/10
Opponents defeated 6/10. Given the difference in you attack to defence points I'm guessing most of your attack points were picked up farm and such rather than in battle (I could be wrong)
Position 5/10 you seem to be pretty much spread out and could find it hard to defend yourself if need be.
Reputation NA. It would be unfair for me to rate you on your reputation as I don't know anything about you.
Alliance 4/10 LoC do a lot of talking but little of anything else.

Total 21/40.

DeletedUser

Points 5/10 - in your measuring standards.
Opponents defeated 4/10. - Considering war you have been your BPA & BPD both are pathetic.
Position 4/10 - Unless you switch loyalties you were in real tough position.
Reputation 6/10 - No comment
Alliance 2/10 - I am considering your loyalties not current alliance.

Total 21/50.

I am open for cross examination.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

King-Fu why don't you entertain us with a self assessment? I am just curious as to what you would rate yourself considering both your points and BP are lower than mine. I also wonder if you could elaborate on you comments about my loyalties?

DeletedUser

MurtyAllMighty

Points: 7/10 - Would have been 6, but he's one of the few surviving original O65 players while others in that ocean generally originate from O55.
Opponants Defeated: 7/10 - Been through the BoM war on the losing side, with that in mind could be better but equally could be rimmed :)
Position: 8/10 - Not exactly Huns dominated area, but there isn't an island in the middle of his formation he doesn't have a city on.
Reputation: 8/10 - Extra credit for being an honourable diplomat for BoM despite the fact they were crumbling. Could pop on these forums a little more.
Alliance: 9/10 - I'd give 10, but he was in BoM beforehand which were held up by Uber/Zero. Otherwise, #1 in the world and hold the Most Hated title (by rim players, mostly).

39/50

DeletedUser9300

Sigh lets keep it on-topic guys. I sense a flame war coming.

MurtyAllMighty
Opponents defeated: 6/10 rank BPA < rank points
Position: 9/10 nice.
Alliance: 9/10 Huns.

DeletedUser

lol I'm gonna be an "a" and say this. King-Fu it is apparent you either are not paying any real attention while posting or you cannot add because you rated five things, each out of ten, which would be 50 not 40.

DeletedUser

ekhm sry for being off topic but not really that much off

I see everyone compares attack/def BPs ratio and when attack is much higher then its better...well not necessary. I gained lots of def BPs attacking lol
I know what you are thinking so let me explain :)
when i try to conquer a city and my CS is in the harbour then my enemy sends at me hundreds of LS and other stuff to sink it. Each time I try to conquer a RMs city I get ~5k def BPs from protecting my CS. It happened many times and only last night I gained 5.4k BPs defending my siege.
These are def BPs gained in attack :p So it all depends on your opponents tactics what kind of BPs you gain - if they do nothing else but dodge, its hard to have much attacks BPs. Sometimes I wonder how many players here actually has demanding enemies and fight a lot.
Its all relevant - hard to tell who is Napoleon here and who is ... not :)

DeletedUser

G.R.O.M
Points: 10/10 Only the strong, lucky and determined make it to top 100.
Opponents defeated: 10/10 A walking Grepolis man killing machine.
Position: 9/10 Close to allies. Some hostiles in the area however.
Reputation: 3/10 This is only according to me though, but I am sure he/she is well known in his/her alliance judging by his BP's. A big contributer to their alliance.
Alliance: 10/10 DoA. Maybe I'm a bit biased ;)

32/50

DeletedUser

-Argurios

Points 8/10 Solid, quite a few of his cities are 12k+
Opponents Defeated 8/10 Nice even spread of Offensive and Defensive points
Position 8/10 Good, close to powerful allies
Reputatuion N/A It isn't fair for me to judge this, as I have never heard of him
Alliance 8/10 Good, strong and active, well managed

DeletedUser

-Larinus

Points 7/10 Not bad his cities are 5 to 7 k+
Opponents Defeated 7/10 Not back looks active offensive and defensive points 60/40
Position 7/10 very good, cities close to his alliance in a nice place.
Reputatuion Sorry don't know him but looking at his post seems to be respectful and polite.
Alliance 9/10 active and hear great things about them

Score 23/30

DeletedUser

Sorry to nit-pick, but isn't it 30/40? Doesn't matter either way - the rating is extremely generous.

DeletedUser

Lieutenant cake

Points: 6/10 A good 10k base and some new cities starting up
Opponents Defeated: 5/10 offensive and defensive points are pretty similar but it seems you need a few more BP’s at the moment
Position: 8/10 Good, lots of open cities to conquer
Reputation: I have never heard of him so can really judge his gaming skills
Alliance: Which one apparently he has been everywhere . Settled with the eater of death now good alliance 7/10

And i like cats too :D

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated:6/10 better than me lol
Position: 8/10:Good
Reputation:6/10 Well...I don't know about forum rep, but his gaming skills I have not yet seen.
Alliance: 8/10 good alliance

DeletedUser9300

Opponents Defeated: 4/10, BP rank way behind points rank. 10k attack BP vs 2k defense BP, at least not a farm.
Position: 9/10 nice core
Alliance: 8/10 lots of people hatin' on V1, don't have much experience with them though. apparently god kings is owning them?

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated: 9/10 85k offensive bp
Position: 7/10 near some allies
Alliance: 10/10 great alliance

43/50

DeletedUser

Mailcarrier

Opponents Defeated: 5/10 1/4th of points. still 2/3 is BPA.
Position: 6/10 cities are near to each other. But he is not in any alliance and getting sandwiched by EoTD.
Alliance: N/A
Total: 25/40

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 solid number of points and good numbers for each city.
Opponents Defeated: 8/10 3:1 ratio between ABP and DBP.
Position: 6/10 Looks like majority of cities in 42 but a bit spread into 41 and 32 etc..
Alliance: 5/10 It's a merger alliance so maybe the score will go up in the future.

Total: 27/40