Rate the player above you.

DeletedUser

Since hes the last person to rate someone...

Oliaxel123:

Points: 8/10, first on your island and in the top 100 of the world. You must know what you are doing :) At least I hope so...

Location: 8/10 Seems like your island isn't that inactive so I'm sure those farms will be upped. Your also not far from the very core of the world. Although Location doesn't matter that much...

Alliance: 7/10, well what can I say? They haven't recruited till 30 so I'm not completely neutral about it. And I do like the sound of a Fo Shizzle alliance...

Rep: 5/10, I'm completely neutral about this since I myself am rather new and thus I haven't heard about you yet.

DeletedUser

Since hes the last person to rate someone...

Oliaxel123:

Points: 8/10, first on your island and in the top 100 of the world. You must know what you are doing :) At least I hope so...

Location: 8/10 Seems like your island isn't that inactive so I'm sure those farms will be upped. Your also not far from the very core of the world. Although Location doesn't matter that much...

Alliance: 7/10, well what can I say? They haven't recruited till 30 so I'm not completely neutral about it. And I do like the sound of a Fo Shizzle alliance...

Rep: 5/10, I'm completely neutral about this since I myself am rather new and thus I haven't heard about you yet.

Running the alliance has set me back in pace from yesterday haha, a lot of drama in my alliance, thank you for the nice words nonetheless!

DeletedUser

MLC's rating :

Points : 6/10. He just joined though so I'll cut him some slack.

Alliance : 8/10. Made up from a bunch of vets from TW. They will learn fast.

Reputation : 5/10. Meh, I don't really know him. He seems like a decent guy.

~Warlord

DeletedUser16696

Cabz bii

Alliance: 7/10 (Same reason)

IGN: Hector007

DeletedUser345

The only reason you added that link was to brag with an account that was gifted, about 9 days ago according to grepostats.

But anyway :)

Points: 2/10 - Dreadful, people coming yesterday have more poitns than that and you were one of the first in the world.

Alliance: 6/10 - 20 members, low point average, the safest bet in the book that Thomas won't be over the 1000 point mark four days after bp. :p

Location: 3/10 - 10th best player on the island... with some bigger players also there from other alliances.

Overall: 15/40

IGM: Obelix..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i messaged you ingame -Achilles-

i do not need to brag or lie

DeletedUser

a little more proof for you!!!

Tiaola today at 1:51 PM
i do not need to brag i play as tiaola ,cabz bii and brianc1989

DeletedUser

The only reason you added that link was to brag with an account that was gifted, about 9 days ago according to grepostats.

But anyway :)

Points: 2/10 - Dreadful, people coming yesterday have more poitns than that and you were one of the first in the world.

Alliance: 6/10 - 20 members, low point average, the safest bet in the book that Thomas won't be over the 1000 point mark four days after bp. :p

Location: 3/10 - 10th best player on the island... with some bigger players also there from other alliances.

Overall: 15/40

IGM: Obelix..

yep to true people are bigger than me :) but unfortunatley i do not sit glued to the comp all day long lol and do not use gold

DeletedUser16696

Obelix.

Points: 8/10 very good points for this stage, hope you have troops (im sure you have)

Location: 8/10 in core and on island with active players, BP island :D

Alliance: 8/10 number one, best average, hopefully they get 1 ABP.

Reputation: 9/10 I know you very well and respect you and every action taken

IGN Hector007

DeletedUser

Hector007,

Alliance : 7/10. They look decent but I doubt they will survive the first couple months of this world.

Reputation : 5/10 I don't have any idea who he is but his rep is decent.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

-WaRl0rD- (1372 points)

Points : 8/10 Looks good, pretty sure you have a descent army size as-well.

Location : 5/10 in the middle of everything. going to have a hard time defending all incoming attacks..

Alliance : 9/10 - The Indomitable Gauls (46344 points) - as pr.now they are rank ¤1, but spread out to much in different oceans..

Reputation: 5/10 I do not know you at all, but seams to be a OK dude ;)

IGN - Hamero

DeletedUser

Hamero - 1770 Point
Location: 9/10 Ideal, not to near the centre, but not so far away.
Alliance: 8/10 Decent sized, good leadership from wht I hear.
Reputation: 7/10 Don't know many people in this world but anyone within the top 100 or is an active forum member is gonna get known :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
-WaRl0rD- (1372 points)

Points : 8/10 Looks good, pretty sure you have a descent army size as-well.

Location : 5/10 in the middle of everything. going to have a hard time defending all incoming attacks..

Alliance : 9/10 - The Indomitable Gauls (46344 points) - as pr.now they are rank ¤1, but spread out to much in different oceans..

Reputation: 5/10 I do not know you at all, but seams to be a OK dude ;)

IGN - Hamero

Don't start on the gauls, they get defensive :p haha

DeletedUser

-Achilles-

Points ( 1534 ) 8/10 Your keeping up with the pact, but you aren't ahead
Location 6/10 not sure if i like your island, lots of other active players
alliance 7/10 doing very good, we shall see if they keep it up

DeletedUser3613

Achilles

possible noob in disguise
i will investigate futher and report back :p