Rate the player above you...

DeletedUser

BBG
Points - 8/10 it's easy when you have noone around you
Alliance - 8/10 You guys own 65, but now the competition is ramped up. we'll see how well you do
BP - 8/10 when there's no competition in the area, you can rack up bp by building all offense
Rep - 2/10 you get cranky often, and are a real buzzkill

good luck finding my IGN :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bubby683 (you make this too easy)

points 0/10
Alliance 0/10
BP 0/10
rep -10 /10

Simply a troll who has to hide... Atleast im straight forward .. you on the other hand...

Then again i guess you hide so you can talk and not get rimmed? lol no luck needed to find me =]

DeletedUser

Bubby683 (you make this too easy)

points 0/10
Alliance 0/10
BP 0/10
rep -10 /10

Simply a troll who has to hide... Atleast im straight forward .. you on the other hand...

Then again i guess you hide so you can talk and not get rimmed? lol no luck needed to find me =]

at least i kept it honest. you have to go and be a buzzkill as usual

DeletedUser

How can someone rate you if your In game stats are not available. BBG was already rated :)

DeletedUser

Dont hide behind a fake alias, give us your REAL fake name!

-Bulletproof-
points 8/10 Good, quality villages, nice average and decent spread. Kudos, my dear.
Alliance 9/10 Top dogs, beyond that I don't have an opinion
BP 8/10 Damned good for your size
rep ?/10 I really don't know you... sorry

IGN: Roaring Whisper -- Same as here (My alliance and BP are pointless... most of you don't know me so my rep is as well... and Im in protection so my points dont either...)

DeletedUser

Roaring Whisper

1000/10 rep... your post remind me of Farq

DeletedUser

BBG

points 8/10 Good, though I wouldn't personally choose your location
Alliance 10/10 One of the best in the T12 I've seen. I prefer low member, high BP alliances. Stirs up something primal, like I want to sink my teeth into you or something as vore as that...
BP 9/10 Excellent, though I wish you were attacked more often... I suppose you wish that too...
rep 5/10 I like you... half the time ;)

DeletedUser4278

Roaring whisper

Points 1/10
Alliance 1/10
BP 0 litterally just 0
Rep 2/10 don't know you therefore your repuation hardly precides you :p

Now hopefully this thread can move on :D

DeletedUser12667

ianmiyster:

Alliance: 10/10......Has me in it:)

BP: 1/10..... He is a barbarian, this is an economic game and he needs to start focusing on the economics. And his attacks dont include archers, how are the swords gonna climb the walls when they dont have the archers firing at the enemy:heh: I have seen his reports:eek:
Rep: 10/10..... A pretty cool cat imo:)

DeletedUser

Hillykilly:

Points 5/10......and frankly I think Im being generous, even though you a late developer :p

Alliance 10/10......probably the team I respect the most.

BP 5/10 again......and again I think Im being generous, he knows !!! Middling ABP and pretty low DBP while tackling Novaz doesnt seem right.

Rep 10/10 ......because I know what he is capable of and am sure that when he stops going on holidays like a couple of weeks ago and last week he will be back to the Killyman we knows he can be

Overall = 7/10......Bad naughty Hilop, must try harder !!!

Oh and colour reference = the closer to "Red Giant" is poor and the closer to "Bunny Pink" is obviously best !!

Lulz.

DeletedUser4278

BladeRide

BP 8.5/10 Top defender with defender BP being around 75% of his total BP. Still 50k ABP so pretty damn good.
Alliance 7/10 Very good alliance even tho they are quite defensive. Loosing to ONE* atm but im not sure for how long that will be. Also under the leadership of falican who is a great guy not sure about his expereince but i think he will lead well.
Rep :-/ very unsure about this one 5/10 Used to think you where the bee's knees with your alliance just stuck in a very bad situation, However it seems you are causing somewhat of a stir in the alliance as new co leader.

Overall 7/10 a good player

DeletedUser11305

ianmiyster:

Why u think when someone has 13716 point cites that is bad?
Yeah you have very small population,but I know a lot of very good grepo players who has 13716 point cities...

DeletedUser

Very nice point made
Best ones I feel around the 8 k range or a tad higher

DeletedUser

He was trying to be sarcastic I guess

to get back on topic.. lol

Points 8.5/10 - almost in the top 30. pretty good. 19 cities. he's up there
Alliance 9/10 - number one alliance. -1 since we're at war ;) but holding their own for a long time. gotta give credit where credit's due.
BP 8/10 - pretty good attack bp. not stellar, but it's respectable. hardly any dbp, but you can't fault yourself for that. noone wants to attack you lol
Rep 10/10 - nothing to prove otherwise, so 10