I just thought that it might be good idea to have this thread in here

Rate the player above you!

Format:

Alliance _/10
Ocean_/10
player rank _/10
battle points _/10
Player Past experiences _/10

For a total of _/50 points, fill the blanks with your opinion...

Taking this opportunity I'd like to thanks for having really good time with you guys...see you next time in different world

DeletedUser

ShadowDP

Alliance 7/10(known alliance from Alpha)
Ocean 9/10(one of the best neighbourhoods for 24/24 battling)
Player Rank 4/10(i am sure you can do better)
Battle Points 10/10(cant do better)
Player Past Experience 5/10(i think i dont know you from previous server)

35/50 not bad i think;-)
are you leaving Achilles mate?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

Tiesto08

Alliance - 5/10 nothing too special
Ocean - 9/10 Right in the core
Player Rank - 4/10 400-something place, not too bad but could do better
BP - 7/10 Lots of DBP, but lacking on the ABP. Switch that up and I will rank you higher.
Player Past Exp. - 9/10 lots of nice high point accounts. Seem to have been playing for a long time.

Use accounts Eternal Death and Rockytop00 for past experience as well

DeletedUser

SaintedStarr

Alliance - 7/10 a good start and look to be going in the right direction. Made two important pacts already, if the three alliances work closely together then many alliances will struggle if they come up against the trio.
Ocean - 9/10 the ocean next door to me! :)
Player Rank - 3/10 lower than me, HOWEVER has the potential to shoot up to 8/10 if you grab those cities.
BP - 8/10 loads of BP. Really good effort, especially with only 4 cities too
Player Past Exp. - 10/10 I have heard quite a lot about you. You seem to have been playing for a long time and are ranked highly it seems in all of your worlds, more importantly lots of BP!

DeletedUser

AJ deathprodigy

Alliance: 3/10 Really small in numbers, only a few good players. Don't seem to be in any major wars.
Ocean: 8/10 The ocean my alliance is based in. Not many wars going on here but will be hard to overtake us from.
Player Rank: 6/10 In the top 500, not bad I guess.
BP: 4/10 Okay BP, The thing I don't like is you go days without gaining any BP. Not very aggressive.
Player Past EXP: 8/10 Over a million in Gamma. I would give 9/10 but you aren't in the top 100, so I just can't :p

DeletedUser

Small in numbers!? That is never a bad thing, if anything it is better. I HATE being in a big alliance. So much chaos, so many small groups that disagree. I didn't gain any BP for days because no one wants to fight on the one hand (too many friends and it is pissing me off) and I was in VM for 2 weeks visiting Ac04, Tyrion, Cronos, Gordopolis, Saska, LegionReturns, PrincessLozza, FurryIceCubes and Alisonia. I had things to do. Give me a couple weeks to get back into the swing of things and you can re-evaluate me.

DO NOT RATE ME! RATE DEATHWISHX13!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Small in numbers!? That is never a bad thing, if anything it is better. I HATE being in a big alliance. So much chaos, so many small groups that disagree. I didn't gain any BP for days because no one wants to fight on the one hand (too many friends and it is pissing me off) and I was in VM for 2 weeks visiting Ac04, Tyrion, Cronos, Gordopolis, Saska, LegionReturns, PrincessLozza, FurryIceCubes and Alisonia. I had things to do. Give me a couple weeks to get back into the swing of things and you can re-evaluate me.

DO NOT RATE ME! RATE DEATHWISHX13!!!!!!!

Take a chill-pill bro :) I am entitled to my opinion. Small in numbers isn't a bad thing, but only if they are all active and aggressive players. I see some deadweight there. I don't take VM into consideration, I see 3 and 4 day spurts where you gain no ABP... I just don't like it :) If you are waiting for players to bring war to you, that's not being aggressive. Go out and find wars mate, they aren't hard to find. Ahh, I remember lozza from Evo in Iota. How's she doing btw? I haven't seen her in game for awhile. I am all for re-evaluating you at a later time, go kick some a**!

DeletedUser

Lorbella
Alliance 10/10 Look like were ever tickle drops ppl lost their tickling
Ocean 8/10 Close to action
player Rank 6/10 was going to say 4 but i like u too much to be that mean :p
Past exp 10/10 Team Player

slobo.c

Strategos
AA

Alliance:10/10 Best of the Best
Ocean:9/10 Good Position!

Player Rank:9/10 - In top 100
Past Exp: N/A

DeletedUser

Alliance 8/10 Just need few more BPs
Ocean 9/10 Not bad
Player rank :4/10 I was hoping better
battle points 4/10 Again I am disappointed
Player Past experiences: 8/10 Definitely you have lots of xp

Overall 33/50 but if we remove past xp then its not that good

DeletedUser27346

Alliance-6- strong alliance very close together maybe too close :p
Ocean- 8 appears to be focused in one ocean
Player Rank- 10, in the top 50 rank
Battle Points- 9
Player Past Exp-???? plays under different name
overall- about a 35 probly higher but cant see stats on grepostats

DeletedUser

Alliance: 9/10 - Ranked 4th
Ocean: 8/10 - Seem to be placed pretty well.
Player Rank: 5/10 - Could do better. :)
Battle Points (ABP): 10/10 - Just because you have more ABP than DBP.. Woot Woot! :) Love it!
Player Past Exp: Ehh. Don't feel like back clicking. :p
Overall: 32/40 - Not shabby..at all.. :)

~ Aider aka Lane<3