Rate the Player Above you

DeletedUser

Hey Guys, back when i played Gamma we used to do this religiously and it was pretty fun, rules are as follows.

Opponents Defeated: /10 (Rate the players battle points)
Position: /10 (Rate the position of the player, dominance of the area)
Reputation: /10 (Rate reputation of the player, in game and on the forums)
Alliance: /10 (Rate their alliance; if he/she does not have one, ignore this section)

Overall rating of /50

Its simple .

GO!

*BTW im playing under rowlandw*

DeletedUser

Hi - I am gonna use a diffrent rating system that i think gives a more rounded rating.

Rowlandw
Points:5/10 (Dont know when you started but you are lower then me)
ABP:5/10 (375 is good but i dont judge BP early on - I am more of the save it for conquest type)
DBP:0/10 (You have 0)
Location:6/10 (close to the core on 55/54 border - surrounded by good allainces)
Alliance:6.5/10 (Ranked #3 - could do good could crash still early)

22.5/60

In game name Ladywind

DeletedUser

Ladywind

Points: 6/10 with a 5.2l city she is most likely ready for conquest, but missing the necessary CP to get next city unless she is doing olympics and festivals.
ABP: 3/10 129 ABP, it may be because your island is populated with bunnies but you need to get some ships and get farming.
DBP: 3/10 170 DBP, surrounded by alliance so probly not getting hit hard. Also shows you are probably not supporting your alliance mates who are getting attacked as you guys have a significant amount of DBP.
Position: 6/10 Ocean 44 in your core, so you are competing for ABP and have easy access to defence.
Alliance: 10/10 Top of the charts in ABP they are certainly giving someone hell

Total: 33/60 - Not too bad, but the world is still young. It is hard to give a good picture of the player at this stage. She is a Pinky though and they don't just take anyone so I expect she will shine a little later. Needs to be more aggressive though.

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us!

DeletedUser

Player Not2Sane

Points: 8/10- Doing good. Not in the top 100, but looks like his main is just ready for CQ, so this could change.
Opponents Defeated: 8/10- I would have gone higher than this, with a solid rank of 8 for ABP, just kinda wondering why so little DBP
Position: 3/10- In a core ocean, but surrounded by allies. It's gonna be difficult to get outta there, and this probably explains the lack of DBP
Reputation:10/10- Seems solid. Posts are funny...if if I think they're full of doggy doo sometimes :p
Alliance: 6/10 - I want to go higher than that, but joining with a wing/sister alliance in the same ocean on a hero world is...well less mighty mouse and more just...mouse.

35/60- Not bad. Your abp is high...especially in comparison to the bulk of your mates. I think I'd have wanted to gone higher but for your current alliance situation. Lets revisit this in a month :p

DeletedUser12667

Player: Jennesis

Opponents Defeated: 8/10- Not to shabby on the ABP

Position:- 8/10 In a core ocean, and from what I know of the players, they definatly are going at it w/o allies:cool:

Reputation:- 10/10 Love reading her posts. Very entertaining:D

Alliance: 8/10 - Even though you are in an alliance full of barbarians who have forgotten this is a game of economics, and we should max our cities and run festivals:p

43/50- A player to watch out for ingame, and to look for on the externals:)

DeletedUser

Player: hilop

Points:8/10 -rank 283 out of 1442 plays puts you at about the top 20%
Opponents Defeated:3/10 - 271 total points and it all dbp. not very high but it's still pretty early and you have more than many other people
Position:6/10 -Core ocean but most people are, you closer to the rim of it though.
Reputation:- 9/10 -I don't know you but your forum rep looks good so points for that.
Alliance: 5/10 - small but on the rim so a lot of potential for growth.

31/50 -not too bad this has a lot of potential to go up since your on the rim.

DeletedUser26213

Player: blah1294

BP/Defeated Opponents: 8/10 649 not bad BP for this point in the world
Position: 7/10: Close enough to the core, could be closer
Alliance: 6/10 a few members, no profile, name in all caps, doesn't really look too spectacular

33/50 Average member, may turn out well, but find another alliance.

DeletedUser

Ethan A.
(in the same alliance so i will be nice :p)

Points:8/10 - Almost in the top 50,get a 4th city you will be there.
ABP:7/10 - 650 ABP is good.
DBP:1/10 - You have 0 BP - you support no one?
Position:8/10 - really close to the core but not exactly surrounded by Red dots.
Alliance:10/10 - We are Awesome sooooooo...
Reputation:5/10 - good ut not the ebst -have seen you around but not to ofte but we are all new here.

39/60 - pretty good :)

Infame name:Ladywind

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ABP:4/10 - i know the world is young but you need to attack more!
DBP:4/10 - cant really control this one.
position: 6/10 - not in the core but near it.
alliance: 8/10 - seems to be a fantastic alliance. to bad you are fighting your friends from Athens :(
reputation: 9/10 - very well know in the forums im in. also in alot of fair alliances on other worlds.
overall 37/60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Player: soccerman33

ABP:8/10 - Not bad actually. Compared to the rest of your clan you are a psycho.
DBP:1/10 - We must not be attacking you guys enough.
position: 2/10 - uber far from the rest of your alliance. Good luck with that.
alliance: 2/10 - Look like turtles. Way more DBP than ABP.
reputation: 5/10 - this is hard to rate. you've posted 5 times, but at least your rep is green.

overall 25/60- You need a new alliance. Maybe the toilet collectors (aka occupy) will take you. You can boost their ABP stats a bit maybe.

DeletedUser

Player: Jennesis

ABP: 10/10 Remind me not to stand in your way.
DBP: 2/10 MAJOR TURTLE! lol Jk.
Position: 10/10 You're in my ocean! Or is it I'm in YOUR ocean?
Alliance: 10/10 Pink Love! <3
Repution: 9/10 You're a splendid one to behold! ;)

Overall: 58/60 - You scare me, You correct my grammar, and well you're in Pink Death with meh! :) You're indeed a splendid one to behold! :D

DeletedUser26213

Player: Lane

ABP: 6/10 ~200, not good but it could be worse...
DBP: 8/10 600 is pretty good
Position: 8/10 eh, close enough to the absolute core
Alliance: 10/10 WE ROCK!
Reputation 9/10 A mod with 8 bars... need I say more?

Overall: 48/60 You're doing ok, but I was pretty generous with points...

DeletedUser

player: Ethan A
ABP: 9/10 - top 50 isnt bad.
DBP: 3/10 - eather your alliance isnt being attacked much or your are not supporting.
position: 6/10 - on the rim of the core and your alliance.
alliance: 8/10 - again a fantastic alliance
reputation: 5/10 - i don't know you but you have 2 green bars. you can't have to bad a reputation.
total: 39/60

DeletedUser10984

Player: soccerman
ABP: 8/10 pretty good
DBP: 2/10 not too much which either doesn't speak well of your alliance's support system or your willingness to support
Position: 7/10 not many real threats near by and well positioned in your ocean
Alliance: 5/10 ABP not good for a top 10 alliance and seems like they are becoming popular on the menu
Total: 31/60

DeletedUser

Player: sacmaster211
Points: 5/10 has only just started but i know if he puts in the time he will grow quickly
ABP: 0/10 would say he is still in BP
DBP: 0/10 as above
Position: 7/10 positioned on the border of O55 and O56 he is well away from any major threats and should have the room and time to grow
Alliance: 0/10 seems no alliance wants you yet, noob :p
Total: 20/60: the score does not reflect his ability as he has only just started.

DeletedUser

Baron1027
ABP:9/10 (ranked #4)
DBP:2/10 (not much DBP)
Position:7/10 (same area as me and plenty of targets)
Alliance:10/10 (We are Awesome)
Reputation: 7/10 (I know you ingame and on the forums but this is the first world i met you on so only reason you are not higher)

43/60 - nice rank :)

In game name - Ladywind.