Rate the player above you...

DeletedUser

Alright so i've seen this in a few other worlds and find it interesting to see what people think of each other, whether it be negative or positive. That and I got rather bored and decided to make myself a thread for once rather than reading Ichi's spamfests. Anyways you guys don't want to watch me type my life story here so let the fun and flaming begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright so i've seen this in a few other worlds and find it interesting to see what people think of each other, whether it be negative or positive. That and I got rather bored and decided to make myself a thread for once rather than reading Ichi and Legend**'s spamfests. Anyways you guys don't want to watch me type my life story here so let the fun and flaming begin!

Please edit the posts , and take my name out of it

DeletedUser11965

I rate L3G3ND 7/10; hes not that bad of a guy, just needs to know when to post and when to not.

DeletedUser

I rate legend 5/10, he isn't completely a spammer...but most of the time his posts aren't worth reading, and the ones that are happen to be very obscured by Ichi's spam.

DeletedUser11965

8/10; what to say, what to say. I respect him for not lying and telling the truth.

DeletedUser

I rate ArShark a 10/10

Due to the fact that he is always mutual and calm in any situation or issue :)

DeletedUser

And in your alliance hehe ;) as for you -Goku- 9/10 you are a seasoned veteran, respectful, and we may end up being on the same side in the future who knows :p

DeletedUser11965

7/10; i dont know you so ill stay neutral; but if i have to make one, ur pretty cool.

DeletedUser

7.5/10

Don't know you but you seem to be doing well for yourself, ABP rank comparable with your actual points rank. Not bad at this stage. Certainly better than I am achieving atm xD

DeletedUser

I don't know you very well, Arlethus, so I'll give you a neutral rating of 7/10 for now. I'm sure, and hope, we'll have the opportunity to get to know one another in the future. :)

DeletedUser

Aww! Thank you, Arshark. :)

And you know...earlier, I forgot to rate Arshark. It's those sweet words, you know. Makes this spider just all happy as she sits on her web. :)

ArShark, I have watched your posts in the forums and I've always found you to be not only entertaining, but as well a voice of reason. I haven't as yet seen you in action when it comes to in-game, but I will say I'm excited for the time when we'll all discover who will be the rulers of Troy. I'm definitely going to give you a 9/10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol suckup. 10/10 Arachne, you are in a pretty dang awesome alliance if I do say so myself and you are a kind yet mysterious (maybe a little sexy, jk) person

DeletedUser

Now, Rakatos, you know I always tell it like it is...but tactfully so that others understand my thoughts rather than taking offense.

Nothing is ever gained by being crass. ;)

As for you, I do give you a 10/10. I've seen you go toe to toe with many and though I would have gone about some things a bit more differently, I will say that you always tell the truth and you don't allow anyone to walk all over you. You do back up what you say and do whatever you must in order to see things through. That, to me, is what a leader is all about. A leader leads. Sometimes, a leader has to make difficult decisions which sets others with differing opinions, and yet a leader sticks to his guns and does what he/she thinks best. You've done this and for that you have my deepest respect.

P.S. I am not a suck up. :p

DeletedUser

Was only kidding with you Arachne. And I feel like we left out poor mr iceddragon here so I'll rate him. 9/10 dragon, I haven't talked to you lately but you seem like a really cool guy and arachne speaks rather highly of you. Plus you are in the 2nd coolest alliance in troy ;)

DeletedUser11965

I guess Extraordinary Gentlemen is 3rd coolest xD?

But we're the only alliance who gives out free cookies :(.

DeletedUser

oh ArShark....what to say about such a sassy person. ^^ Nah man I have enjoyed our convo's on skype and your a funny guy, not to mention your about to be my neighbor. You have alot of knowledge in-game and Arachne was right in saying you are level headed on such a spam filled and troll filled forum.

For your rating its a solid 9.5/10, the -.5 is due to the fact you never gave me one of these alleged cookies >.>