Rate the player above you...

DeletedUser

Cookies is always good. :)

What can be said about -Goku-? I do not know you very well, either, but from what I've heard (and I promise it's all been good), I think you definitely deserve an 8/10. The 8 because I have yet to have the privilege of working with you.

And, though it's late, I do have to rate IcedDragon. My friend, you and I have worked together on our island and I love our conversations on skype. 9/10, my friend. :)

DeletedUser11965

F5.gif

Inuyasha8; i never posted anything yet man, dont be so mean xP.
I rate you 9/10+1/10; you lost the 1/10 for being impatient, u gain 1/10 in replacement of the cookie.

Mr.Goku, i only give u 9.9/10 unless you can go super saiyan 5 right now.

DeletedUser22423

I guess Extraordinary Gentlemen is 3rd coolest xD?

But we're the only alliance who gives out free cookies :(.

Aroo? Free cookies? Do I get double if I disband and join you?

I did it for the cookie, the cookie

DeletedUser

Cnote you monkey. Rate 10/10, your the leader of my second favorite alliance and a good friend :)

Tssk Tssk Tssk, keep bad language out of your posts please! :) Not going to infract because I know it was not intended in an offensive manner. <3 - Kanga

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As for rating, I can only judge you by forum qualities... I've had to delete some of your posts, but you're not a bad guy and you keep on topic most of the time. 8/10. :)

DeletedUser11965

1/10; I can't click to see you naked..

Edit by Kanga
102oykz.png

DeletedUser27700

3/10 for wanting to see Kanga naked..:eek:
In the forum: 8/10

DeletedUser

3\10 for commenting about seing kanga naked(instead of letting us click!)!lol! :p
9\10 you are on topic and nice sense of humor

DeletedUser11965

8/10 cuz ur username is cool. Lost 2/10 cuz i dont know you Dx..

DeletedUser25133

Legend 8 -10 as you - rep'd me for nothing lol but your usually good on the forums keep the convo going and talk a goodfight.
Rakatos 9 -10 your my leader and a good one you listen when people speak and take their advice onboard but make your own decisions
ArShark 9-10 your good in the forums and good at dodgying attacks , would give you 10/10 mate but need to see your ingame fighting
Iceddragon 9-10 in the forums your calm and dont rise to bait and from the posts have a good sense of humor
Lady Arachne 9 - 10 calm voice in forum and alliance forum , you are sassy with class
Kanga 6-10 sorry but your a Mod , i just cant give you above 7 as i know you will eventually tell me off for my posts
The Boogeyman 7-10 not seen much off you but comments here and there but like what ive seen
Cnoteg 7-10 again not spoke to you much in the forums but seen one or two funny posts
Arlethus 6- 10 dont know much about you in the forum but hoping that will change
Inuyasha8 7 - 10 have to go with seen one or two funny comments but havent really spoken to you
-Goku- 8.5 - 10 heard good things about you and active in forum

if i missed anyone then i apologize

DeletedUser

Aww scavs so harsh to kanga, but he seems to be such a nice feller for a mod :) (Rakatos isn't sucking up at all here haha)

DeletedUser25133

i have to admit he is one of the better mods so maybe i was harsh so i will increase it to 8 - 10 at the moment but as soon as my threads get and comments get deleted then it comes down lol

only joking Kanga