Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser

And where do you see arrogance?
I am rating someone.
If that player will have same time and commitment as in ZETA,DELPHI & LAMIA ,if I was you I would strangle him while he is still vulnerable:d

DeletedUser

@Tea city

Alliance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0/10
Ocean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0/10
Player rank>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>0/10
Battle points>>>>>>>>>>>>>>0/10
Player Past experiences>>>>>>0/10

Pfff this was easy
:p

DeletedUser

I've never done this before, but it looks fun and I hope I don't screw it up too badly.

@nanatea
Alliance 10/10 -- currently Top Alliance by far and very solid
Ocean 10/10 -- I'm here, so automatic 10. Lol jks, but honestly very awesome people here.
Player rank 9/10 -- fantastic rank at 69 but I'll reserve 10 for top 10
Battle points 6/10 -- rank #112 in BP and #231 in ABP. From what I've read of other people's ratings, this is not high?
Rep/Experiences 8/10 -- like I said I'm new so I can't judge accurately. 14 posts but rank 1 in en41 with 133 cities according to GrepoIntel o.o So my rating for this one is tentative at best.
Total 43/50

p.s. play as Anruch on Myonia. Taken over from a friend, so any informationa about previous worlds on that account is neglible.

DeletedUser

Not to be disrespectful and go off subject here , but is this rating system a bit off as some of it is a personal opinion.

DeletedUser30636

srry about that.. i haven't seen u any other world.. also grepostats didnt show your stats too... i had made my rating on these two basis.

its fine, i have just left those world and either got conquered or went ghost, and grepo stats doesnt show the worlds...

DeletedUser

Points 0/10 - got some work to do
abp-0/10 what do you play webkins
rep-8/10 your that news paper guy

DeletedUser30490

not to mention i got some off a idea i posted :p
i need to think of more improvements to the game *think* *think*

DeletedUser

Alliance 0/10 none
Ocean 0/10 74 yuck
Player rank 0/10 needs to build stuff
Battle points 10/10 :D very good considering size of player or 1/10 in camparison to everyone else
Player Past experiences 7/10 seems to know what's going on
Total 8/50

DeletedUser

@ ticina

Points 1/10
abp 1/10
alliance 1/10

You got some work to do

DeletedUser

Im just gonna say 5/10 for you because im not sure how to rate player and what abp means