Rate the player above you

DeletedUser40223

masterfulsky:

Points 7/10 Not bad..
Alliance 9/10 Can't argue with the alliance rank. (although calling peeps conjunctivitus could seriously harm this as many who have done so before caught 'red eye' from this inflammatory group) :p
BP's 5/10 Pretty good ABP, Poor DBP..
Rep: Doesn't mean much to me, and I hate you for getting our name wrong.. :D

DeletedUser40560

brir:
points 9/10 doing well
alliance 7/10 would have been 8 but I don't like the name and cant spell it or pronounce it might be latin for supercool ninja assasins but I don't speak latin lol
bps 9/10 good abp excellent dbp top 50 fighters doing great
rep like the redeye comment shows sense of humour

DeletedUser20414

Masterfulsky
Alliance: Well.. I am bias.. 20/10 great alliance great team
BPS: 5/10 keep attacking man. You are doing good!
Rep: He is in the grand order must be good :)

DeletedUser

NZ God
Alliance: 10/10 Superb alliance, well run and supportive
BPS: 9/10 Keep up the good work, the dead are not your responsibility
Rep: Leader of The Grand Order......not gonna slag him off am I ?????

DeletedUser39146

erikscollor
Alliance: 9/10 - Has a good leading
BP: 5/10 - could be better, specially your DBP.

DeletedUser

Go on then I'll dip my toe into this shark infested pool.

jakobdetermig
Points; 36/3338 :) (9/10) I know it's hard being in the core.
Alliance; 8/10, Drogar's a good chap.
BP; 7/10 much better than my miserable stats but could do better.

Formally Harybalsacus

DeletedUser

big fish little fish

points 8/10 not too bad
alliance 4/10 has potential although are really noobs that try make a coalition (yes messaged our allies in attempt to form coalition against us )
BP 7/10 not too bad abp rank 101 dBP 254 keep it up

DeletedUser

(yes messaged our allies in attempt to form coalition against us )
Oh no how embarrassing, didn't know you guys had any allies.
---
Oh almost forgot, suppose I'd better rate you if I'm going to comment.
Nae Danger
Points 7/10 should be bigger but I guess you don't use gold.
Alliance 9/10 Seem v organised, a little ruthless, we are learning a lot from you.
BP 6/10 A lttle low in offense
Rep, 8/10 you are pretty active on the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20414

big fish little fish

points 7/10
alliance 5/10 Keep trying
BP 5/10 Get attacking buddy!!
Rep: Never heard of you.. I keep my head in the sand though.

DeletedUser40223

NZ God:

Points 9/10 Excellent..
Alliance 9/10 Great alliance.
BP 9/10 Great ABP, Good DBP
Rep: I couldn't care less about rep on forums, in game is what matters and as the Founder of a top alliance and with great Points/BP's too I'd say you have a reputation of being a very good player. One that's well earned.

DeletedUser

brir

points 9/10 ranked 34th and rising keep it up bud
alliance 8/10 has alot of potential and can see them here till the end
BP 8/10 abp ranked 96th could be better
Rep as you couldnt care less 0/10 haha

DeletedUser20414

NZ God:

Points 9/10 Excellent..
Alliance 9/10 Great alliance.
BP 9/10 Great ABP, Good DBP
Rep: I couldn't care less about rep on forums, in game is what matters and as the Founder of a top alliance and with great Points/BP's too I'd say you have a reputation of being a very good player. One that's well earned.

Thank you sir :)

DeletedUser

Points 9/10 In the Top 15 :)
Alliance 9/10 Very good and strong alliance who are good at fighting as well so a good all rounder! :D
BP 9/10 Very good again :)
Rep:Well like Brir said you are a very good and strong player who leads a #1 alliance so you can't complain! :)

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10 Not far off my own so I cant complain, I dont put much stock in points anyway, its all about firepower (especially on a morale world)

Alliance: 8/10 Number 2 in the world says a lot, I would rate 9/10 if not for the ABPs #6 but you are still rising fast and only 20k off the number 2 spot, keep going ;)

BP: 7/10 15.4k ABPs is OK, and very similar to your point position but it could be higher, 11.1k DBPs not bad, you cant help who attacks you ;)

Rep: 8/10 (I am judging this by in-game over in-forum) Diplomat of a good alliance does this well, from my personal discussions you seem like a nice enough guy (well, at least you aren't Nae Danger, so well done for that :p)

Overall Score: 8/10, Get up those ABPs and you will have my personal 10/10 score ;)

DeletedUser

Points 7/10 not too bad seen worse
alliance 5/10 ypu know my veiws on coalitions on.a 50 mem cap world ruins the point of our setting vote
bp 6/10 not very good pretty low but that will be as no one in tf has ever been attckd by.you
rep met you.on kappa rubbish then rubish now
3/10

DeletedUser

Aww thanks Cabz, how lucky I am to have such a unbiased and generally nice person as you rating me :p

Can I call for another normal person to rate me? ;)

(P.S. I am only 1k ABPs below the mighty Nae Danger herself)

DeletedUser

yes but i have attacked romans athens and everyone :0

my rating is proffesional and 100% unbiased you have never attacked any of us but sit in o55 gioving orders and talking big :)

DeletedUser

I have never attacked any of you (well, until now) because until recently I was mainly based in ocean 44, with enemies of my own (the former Rave and MARCOS alliances). But dont worry yourself Danger, I will be coming to join you VERY soon, then we can see how good you really are after all this 'big talk.

DeletedUser

I have never attacked any of you (well, until now) because until recently I was mainly based in ocean 44, with enemies of my own (the former Rave and MARCOS alliances). But dont worry yourself Danger, I will be coming to join you VERY soon, then we can see how good you really are after all this 'big talk.

Got to laugh marcos were easy to beat we smacked them out 65 moons ago not really worth calling them a enemy lol

DeletedUser

And yet, they were an enemy. I dont think that you personally have done much 'smacking' of anyone Danger. In fact it seems to me that half of your current ABPs has been gained within the last month. What were you doing before that?

Anyway, this thread is getting off topic, anyone want to go next? :p