Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser

Vystirch

Points - 7/10 - Good but does not really stand out in your area.
BP - 7/10 Pretty good BP n general. Pretty high DBP... probably got attacked several times before? Seems to be a pretty competitive area there.
Alliance - 9/10 Good alliance. One of my favorites :)
Rep - 7/10 Good reputation around here although I dont really see much posts from you.

Total: 30/40

DeletedUser

rugsbunny

points-6/10 considering others have 2nd cities..not me tho
BP- 7/10 good
alliance- 7/10 love the profile and u r the founder
rep-6/10

total- 26/40

be easy on me guys

DeletedUser

Gouenji...
Point 5 not yet conquest ready. Might be able to get this ranking up higher after you take a couple cities.
Bp 5 higher bp rank than points rank which is good I guess but still not a lot of bp.
Alliance 8 almost joined them myself before the world started. They have a reputation and seem to be holding their own.
Rep 6.5 seen you in the forums a bit and you have a good forum rep. Never heard anything great outside forums.

24.5 total. Need to do some work on the in-game stuff and this could easily get higher. And with Df at your side I'm sure you will.

DeletedUser

Garrison thac

Points: 9/10. Four well built cities, ranked 12th, it's great.
BP: 9/10. Ranked 18th as attacker and fighter, good bp.
Alliance: 10/10. With Lacking Sanity, the alliance who made the better start. I'm eager to see how you will evolve.
Reputation: 4/10. Because i know you only from this world, and i don't like people switching alliance after a squirmish. And i don't like either the: "i could have broken your siege, but i choose not to do so. Now i'm switching sides". If you have trouble with your leadership, talk about it with them, not on the external... Not a zero, though, cause your message on these forums have been level-headed most of the time.

Total: 32/40. Pretty good. You seem to be a great player, but i've yet to know if you're loyal or the too common ship jumper.

DeletedUser

Yskino

Points 9.5/10 Very decent. Top 10!
BP: 9.5/10 Ranked 8! Nice!
Alliance: 9/10 I have high hopes for your alliance. I want to see some action though
Reputation 8/10 Good reputation. Seen you around a few times before.

36/40 Very good player overall. Very solid points and BP. Keep it up!

DeletedUser23384

Pickled Soldier

Points 8/10 - Better than me ;) Congratz on your new city btw.
BP - 8/10 - Pretty decent.
Alliance 9/10 - Has some good potential. Brothers with Semper Fi, one of the top rim alliances. Your alliance coordinates pretty well.
Rep 7/10 - Dont see you around much.

Overall: 32/40
Cheers mate :)

DeletedUser

rugsbunny

Points 7/10 am sure this will got up when you get conquest ready
BP 6/10 not good, but could be worse
Alliance 5/10 sorry just dont look promising, nothing personal
Rep 6/10 dont really know you, but you seem alright.

24/40 an alright score.

DeletedUser

Wait... so rank 150 ABP with 1968 ABP is not enough for my point level?

DeletedUser

Wait... so rank 150 ABP with 1968 ABP is not enough for my point level?
Not doing by point level mate, doing by when you started. If you want to go into points though I have the same amount of points as you with about 4k more bp.

DeletedUser

bend24

Points (4)6/10 average points at best, even for a non gold user. gets 2 bonus points because he has culture for several cities when he reaches conquest.

BP 9/10 awesome BP for his size. not top 20 so i dont want to give him a "10" but i predict him very high in the rankings soon.

Alliance 8/10 The team to beat as it stands now. Too early to make predictions, but they started strong. lost a point because they lost one of their 5 best players and nobody want to tell me why.

Rep 8/10 i dont really know him personally. seems to have a solid opinion on things though and appear to be a popular poster.

31/40 Bend will be a top player and contributor in the server.

DeletedUser

Yeah and I had a much later start?
Much later is a bit of an overstatement, you are still in the core, so would guess a day maybe 2 later at most. I had 1700 my first day out of bp. So thats not really a valid excuse.

@bigbad, thanks for the kind words mate, figure I should probably do yours now huh? Well let me go do my research in my grepointel room. I agree my points aren't very good atm, have been busy doing fighting and helping others, should have alot of cities very shortly though.

Points - 8/10 top 50 very good start.
Battlepoints - 9.5/10 wanted to give you a 10, but figured you need be top 10, so just a lil more lol.
alliance - 9/10 very good alliance from what I have seen so far, a little great group of fighters, probably have the most abp on a per member basis.
rep - 8/10 saw you around calydon and your post here seem pretty sensible

34.5/40, pretty darn good if I do say so myself, hope you and your group will be sticking around awhile, the more good alliances on the server the better.

DeletedUser

thanks for the nice words. I would +rep but the powers that be insist i spread some around first.

DeletedUser23384

the big bad

Alliance: 8/10 (top in ocean, not world though ;) )
Bp: 9/10 (top 5, but only just ;) )
Rep: 7/10 (never seen you before sorry, but goo overall rep)

total 33/40

DeletedUser

Pickled Soldier

Alliance 7/10 I dont really like it. Especially a Pact with Followers of Gotrek? Really? Brothers with Semper Fi... Not my favorite alliance either. Having been a leader myself, I know establishing an alliance is not easy. Considering you are the leader, I give you effort credit for the effort ;)
BP: 9/10 Very nice ABP for your size
Rep: 8/10 Never seen you on the external forums before but, from what I've heard, you share quite a bit of similarities with Hitler on the alliance forum. I like it ;)

Overall score: 32/40

Good job overall, Keep it up. Seeing how close you are to me, we might share an island in the future ;)

DeletedUser23384

How do you know of my pacts? And not every reich is controlled by hitler ;)

DeletedUser

How do you know of my pacts?
We have our ways ;)
Your Pact members are very good at giving us info. ;)

EDIT: This is off-topic so the next person that rates someone, MUST rate rugsbunny and then the person who rated rugsbunny and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rugsbunny

points 7/10 - pretty good for your area
BP - 5/10 - just scraping through the top 150
Alliance - 10/10 - simple... i love bunnies. and fwmarta :D
REp - 1/10 - never heard of you

total - 23/40 - your doing well :D