Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

kindly, you don't have to be nice, just don't rip anyone's head off.

DeletedUser

Names his cities after 5FDP songs. +1
Starts stupid threads -1

Overall, a good chap.

DeletedUser

wekylend

knows 5fdp songs +1
said this thread is stupid *sniffs* -7777

pretty much controlled nu, this is not nu, however, he is 4th in points with 14863

6th in abp with 4785

only 52nd in dbp, but that just means no one is stupid enough to attack you.

9/10

DeletedUser42407

being cool 999999999999999999/10

which brings to a total of 999999999999999999/10

DeletedUser43011

being cool 999999999999999999/10

which brings to a total of 999999999999999999/10

ABP Rank= 404 with 802 points ----------- Below average for your alliances reputation
DBP Rank= 1160 with 197 points ---------- If your not being attacked what can you do (im sure the quests give you more though :p)

Has a fairly respectable Forum newspaper and is very active on the forum so for that I give Jabba

6/10

DeletedUser42407

ABP Rank= 404 with 802 points ----------- Below average for your alliances reputation
DBP Rank= 1160 with 197 points ---------- If your not being attacked what can you do (im sure the quests give you more though :p)

Has a fairly respectable Forum newspaper and is very active on the forum so for that I give Jabba

6/10

Make sure you quote the person above you to avoid confusion

Ok a proper one this time (;

Everyone should use this format (DBP doesn't count)

ABP: 2446-9/10-Very large amount
Points: 3383-7/10-Meets alliance average, not too big not too small
Alliance (the alliance he is in): I.R.S-8/10-Great alliance
Total: 24/30-an overall good player

External forum rep does not count!

That is how you do a proper one, chalna if you want to edit your post please.

DeletedUser

Everyone should use this format (DBP doesn't count)

Why not? I was the number 1 defender in one of the worlds I played. Trust me, I hardly got any sleep. :)

jabba55:

ABP: 802 - Been like that for quite some time so I guess jabba55 spends most of his time building.
Points: 3027 - Not enough to have conquest researched so I imagine this is what he is working on.
Alliance (the alliance he is in): WARLORDS now, Cerberus before. Both very active and powerful alliances.
Total: jabba55 seems to have a life outside the game which is good. Being in one of the largest alliances, he needs to worry less about loosing his city. He takes his time, enjoys life and the game. Not a bad strategy.

Edit: Oh, and I have no idea to rate it in points. Words will have to do. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, i'll do you, then you do me. (dirty minded peopleshut up)

robby hood

points rank. 37: 9913 9/10
abp rank. 33: 3047 8/10
dbp rank. 105: 732 7/10 but doesnt prove much

overall 8/10

DeletedUser

ok, i'll do you, then you do me.

chalna with an ironic touch

profile picture: chalna likes bears. Unlike friendly bears like Winnie the pooh, he went for a more death metal looking bear. That is one wearing a wig, a judge wig. ...as in judgement day.
experience: he decided to show off the most prestigious awards to the public for the previous worlds he played, this includes upsilon where he robbed for 500 resources. not bad.
conquests: he is certainly not afraid of ghosts and therefore decided to move into ghost towns for all his conquests.
abp rank: 78 with 2095 bp (certainly not only ghosts here)
alliances: In terms of alliances, chalna just cannot find his identity. In fact, he has really entered an identity crisis.

He first joined Reformed Law, then he joined Renewed Order,then he joined Reformed Law, then he joined Renewed Order, then he joined Reformed Law.

...yes, really!

If I am right, ...and I am seldom wrong, I think he will do the following in the next few weeks:
join Renewed Order, then join Reformed Law, then join Renewed Order

Jokes aside, you seem like a good and active player. We started playing the same day and not a lot players that did have reached those ranks.

DeletedUser

:/ 0/0

i hide my good awards, helps if people think you are a nub.

DeletedUser42407

Why not? I was the number 1 defender in one of the worlds I played. Trust me, I hardly got any sleep. :)

jabba55:

ABP: 802 - Been like that for quite some time so I guess jabba55 spends most of his time building.
Points: 3027 - Not enough to have conquest researched so I imagine this is what he is working on.
Alliance (the alliance he is in): WARLORDS now, Cerberus before. Both very active and powerful alliances.
Total: jabba55 seems to have a life outside the game which is good. Being in one of the largest alliances, he needs to worry less about loosing his city. He takes his time, enjoys life and the game. Not a bad strategy.

Edit: Oh, and I have no idea to rate it in points. Words will have to do. ;)

If you want I guess you can add DBP in there. chalna can you edit your post with my format

DeletedUser

jabby,
from now on i will, just to make you happy, but erm.... this is my thread so if i want the rankings to be like this

abp23837dbp897326p900089o87i77n55t888s00s8-9-

they can be. :D

DeletedUser42407

Well it makes things A LOT less confusing and more interesting and if we want this to be an active productive thread that people actually post on then that is how you do it.

DeletedUser42982

Chalna
BP - 5/10, not much attacking BP for a starting player and has not seemingly had to defend from much, but that is as much a reflection on the world as himself (herself?) hopefully will improve.
Points - 7/10, not too bad, three cities is good too, lots of room to grow at this stage.
Alliance 8/10 Reformed law strong but not too strong... still look like stayers at this stage of the game.
Rep - NA don't have the experience to judge anyone yet.