Rate the player above you

DeletedUser42982

Sorry Chalna, i've done you too many times (wink wink), so this one is for Aralith
Points - ranked 35 (1 above me you....) nearly 37k inspired by 1 massive city and 7 very serviceable looking minor cities have to give you a 9/10 here :)
BP - Ranked 19th for ABP with a nice little 3.5k DBP to boot, nothing shoddy for a 35 rank :) 9/10
Alliance - Not a bad points average for 12 ranked, dominating O43 and pulling above their weight in ABP so can't really criticize 10/10
Rep - as your a successful player and alliance leader i'll give you my 2/2 special for rep ;)

total = 30/32 :D Good work lad.

DeletedUser

I should not open my mouth but I'm a troll :) sorry Apathy

Good player active on forums (not a vagrant like myself) 7/10

BP 38K+ attack points 9.8k defensive point's 10/10

points 92+K total points 9/10

so 26/30 PRO

BUT! Conquers were 4 unallied players 1 internal and 3 Tre kroner (and from what i've seen on forum their not all there) out of 13

so 5 you actually worked at :) and you could rim me easy But i'm already there :) 1500 point player 1 week on world :)

DeletedUser

Epaminondas.

Points 1640 sory but thats only 1/10
ABP 247 not bad for a small player 5/10

Sory there isn´t more to rate. So 6/20 poinnts overall.

DeletedUser

Never done one of these before but never to late to start.

Player - Itemarra
Alliance - Warlords

Points - 201043
This currently has you sitting comfortably at rank 3 of this world. Most of your cities are over the 10k mark with the rest not to far behind. You like your cities big (like your women??). 10/10

Battle Points - 81584
Ranked 8th in ABP shows you don't mind getting your hands dirty. This should demand respect from your foes!
Your DBP is another story. As you are ranked 70th, this demonstrates that those you are so willing to attack aren't so keen to give it back. Clearly the combination of your points/abp scares off would be attackers. I also think being a member of the top alliance of Byliss would play into this. 9/10 (would of been 10 if you were not in the strongest alliance. Things are easier when you are amongst the biggest-baddest alliance. Harsh but true.)

Rep
Well this is a hard one, as I have nothing to base it on.
You aren't a forum warrior as youve only made 7 posts. & your account is fairly new. So either you've previously annoyed to many people in other worlds and had to make a new account. Or. It is in fact a new account and you are new to Grepolis.
IF you are new to grepolis, then you are doing very well for yourself with a healthy 19 cities under your belt.
7/10

Total - 26/30.

A respectable score for a respectable player :)

DeletedUser42982

Ruthia
Rank 7/10 not in top 100, put puttering on.
BP 7/10 30k for 70k points isn't a very good show, but given the simmer state of this world could be worse.
Alliance 8/10, good guys and as a result i assume good organisation but idk.
Total - 22/30