Rate the player above you!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Time to liven up the forum! I think everyone here knows how to play this simple game. If you don't I'll give a short explanation:

Rate the player who posts above you out of 10, for his/her points, alliance, ABP, DBP and reputation. E.G;

J.n.c 93

Points - 7
Alliance - 8
ABP - 6
DBP - 2
Reputation - 9
Overall - 7

It's as simple as that. You guys can rate me as a forum mod or my stats from Eubea just to get this started or someone else post to get this going. Keep this thread clean, no spamming and have fun ;)

James

Last edited:

DeletedUser37948

im going to go first and let you rate me , had a few drinks and seems like a plan. but like most times i drink ill probs regrett it in the morning so be gentle lol ( or send some asprins )

DeletedUser30490

Points - 9
Alliance - 9
ABP - 8
DBP - 2
Reputation - 10
Overall - 8

just so that jnc will be happy:D
IGN:Cuddles Assistant
:p

DeletedUser46324

Points - 9
Alliance - 9
ABP - 8
DBP - 2
Reputation - 10
Overall - 8

just so that jnc will be happy:D
IGN:Cuddles Assistant
:p

I usually don't post too often on the external forum, but you Druvi are a mystery for me

Points - 3
Alliance - 1
ABP - 4
DBP - 1
Reputation - 10
Overall - 4

You are one of the most active guys on the forum, spend that much time on the game ( if you read everything around I suppose you have quite some time) but you play that awful. just 500 DBP and already got rimmed, no opposition at all? That's why I don't understand you, you like more the forum than the game...

DeletedUser30490

:D
i didnt get rimmed,Rimmed myself by choice. Restarted.
And when needs DBP when you got ABP :p

I just tend to have some bad luck in game i guess:D

DeletedUser

the2shae

Points - 4
Alliance - 7
ABP - 2
DBP - 3
Reputation - 4
Overall - 4

I compare points, ABP and DBP to number one player in each of the categories.

If you want a suggestion, I think that you could increase your DBP. Your alliance is number one defender and you only have 3-4% of your alliance DBP. Sending out more support could help both you and your alliance

DeletedUser26156

Points - 10 (No 1)
Alliance - 8 (not biased at all here ;))
ABP - 10 (No1 again)
DBP - 4 (No one seems to attack you)
Reputation - 7 (Never heard of you before this server, but clear your a very good player)
Overall - 9 (wouldn't be fair to give 10 :p)

DeletedUser23384

Points - 6

Alliance - 8 (know alot of people in there)
ABP - 7 (better than point rank)
DBP - 1 (277 :L)
Reputation - 7 (I think i recognise you and if you stick in my head must be decent)

Overall - 6/7

DeletedUser37948

lol either people dont understand the overall rating bit or there not so hot at maths but its supposed to be the five scores added up and devided by 5 and rounded of to the closest number

IE : 10 8 4 7 10 is 39 so its overall 8

6,8 7,1,7 is 29 so overall 6

DeletedUser45356

Points - 6

Alliance - 8 (know alot of people in there)
ABP - 7 (better than point rank)
DBP - 1 (277 :L)
Reputation - 7 (I think i recognise you and if you stick in my head must be decent)

Overall - 6/7

PickledSoldier

Points - 6 - solid
Alliance - 8 - Good Alliance with some good players
ABP - 4 - 1,670 is not brilliant
DBP - 8 - 3,149 getting attacked - probably more from time in Havoc
REP - 8 - seen you plenty

Overall - 7 (34/50)

DeletedUser23384

lol either people dont understand the overall rating bit or there not so hot at maths but its supposed to be the five scores added up and devided by 5 and rounded of to the closest number

IE : 10 8 4 7 10 is 39 so its overall 8

6,8 7,1,7 is 29 so overall 6

tbh i prefer doing it out of 40,50 etc not 1, 2, 3 ......

DeletedUser

Noob
Noob
Noob
Noob
Noob

Overall - Noob 5x

Hadn't been in the en.Forums for 1 year now.

Us. servers is where it's at.

DeletedUser37948

Noob
Noob
Noob
Noob
Noob

Overall - Noob 5x

Hadn't been in the en.Forums for 1 year now.

Us. servers is where it's at.

bet thats why your on EN servers cause you cant cut it there lol typical dumb arogance

Zarun-

Strategos
bet thats why your on EN servers cause you cant cut it there lol typical dumb arogance

Rate for Zero Point: Great player, just has no staying power. Tends to get bored or busy and leaves worlds.

Would not like to be attacked by this guy when he does play though!

Edit: lol didnt read op

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Care to elaborate on your way of thinking, because i have actually accomplished more there than you have here. I bet in game too, but i guess that means nothing to a noob like yourself, does it?

P.S. And thanks for -repping me, i actually want to be in the red.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

Care to elaborate on your way of thinking, because i have actually accomplished more there than you have here. I bet in game too, but i guess that means nothing to a noob like yourself, does it?

P.S. And thanks for -repping me, i actually want to be in the red.

it was not me who minus reped you did not feel you were worth it as for acomplishing more than me im sure you would say that

from the few posts ive read you do come across quite Arrogant and full of asumtions.

Rate for Zero Point: Great player, just has no staying power. Tends to get bored or busy and leaves worlds.

Would not like to be attacked by this guy when he does play though!

Edit: lol didnt read op

i think thats a fair description, the later stages of grepo do bore me senceless but 4 years of playing to 30 cities has been epic fun and a boost to any team ive played in i hope :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

something comes to mind here....its on the tip of my tongue....oh yeah, DONT FEED THE TROLL :p

zero point

points ~ 9 more than me, even though im just messing around that still makes him awesome

abp ~ 7 again more than me but you wouldve needed to be top 5 to get a 9 from me for abp's

dbp ~ 4 still more than me but im low because the ppl near me are timid you because of a carefully layed network of diplo :p

rep ~ 8 this is the first server ive seen you but you seem well known enough and im normally a conq player which will explain us not crossing paths

overall ~ 9 you seem like a decent guy and a proper player, and i cant mark anyone down for not staying to end game

im "The Soiled Knight" if anyone can be bothered to look me up

DeletedUser40642

Well I guess i'l just do it for lulz..

Almighty "The Soiled Knight" (Anxiety issues? ;))

abp: 9 top 50.

dbp: 5 ain't getting hit much (Might be the soil thing, people don't wanna get dirty).

rep: 10 (Dux) i'v seen you plenty during my grepo time, and co-oped with ya in several servers

overall ~8 Doing well so far even though you're playing for giggles

Alrighty then lads and gals, i'm going for a record here! 1/2 day out of BP.
The.Great.Cornholio (Also known as Maratto, the original one)