Rate the player above you

DeletedUser44589

Brir
Points-54,364 rank 609
ABP- 13,696
DBP- 18,116
Alliance - Independent rank 35th

Could be better if spent more time playing then posting in forum :)

DeletedUser3303

Brir
Points-56326 rank 593
ABP- 13696
DBP- 18146
Alliance - Independent rank 36th
Rating- Will give him 3/10 cos hes done well to get some cities again, after giving most of them away early on
Summary- A active forum poster who seems to pay very little interest in the game, his DBP is much higher thanks to all the support his alliance gave him early on while he was giving cities away, my advise to him would be to walk the walk, not talk the talk ;)

DeletedUser29916

Lukjackm
Points- 143302
ABP- 112,331 #6
DBP- 30,971 #106
Alliance - BL

Nice average city points, keep low for the morale factor. Clearly likes to play more offensive which he's great at. Steady and strong alliance too.

Overall: good player making his way back into the top 10 fighters by actually taking the fight to the enemy, will stay around at the top for a long while :)

DeletedUser40223

Chilluminati
Points - 184589 #76
ABP - 61388 #100
DBP - 107113 #8
Alliance - Holy Mayhem

Doing very well. Respectable ABP, very good DBP and growing nicely. I think there is still more in the tank than what we've seen which makes this player one to watch out for.

Good alliance who for me are the 'dark horses' of Sinope. Underestimate these guys at your peril.

mats25

Phrourach
i dont start to kill this threat... chause i am so far and nowbody dont know about that PLAYER who is above me.. so you need to wait a bit...lol

sametime players in ahead not the best ... guyes who start to grow later via skills is better...just bad ... not serious threat for me ..but i post something for shure...like this one...ouuyee

DeletedUser40223

i dont start to kill this threat... chause i am so far and nowbody dont know about that PLAYER who is above me.. so you need to wait a bit...lol

sametime players in ahead not the best ... guyes who start to grow later via skills is better...just bad ... not serious threat for me ..but i post something for shure...like this one...ouuyee

That's okay.. Luk already rated me and said I'm carp.. :p

DeletedUser48583

Interesting I seemed missed this thread prob buried under all the spam.

Rate by flybydevil

Points- 324,439
ABP- 361,643
DBP- 340,673
Alliance - Independent

Overall - A good overall player proven in def and attacking used to be in Holy but things happened which I won't go into. Had some good talks and is a strong fighter in this messed up world. Lost quite a few cities lately after annoying Holy but still going strong.

DeletedUser29916

come on mate, im at least a minus 2, after all im probably the highest fighter ranked thats not using gold

Not to mention the FACT that you (Luke) have been a top 15 (more like top 10) fighter since the BEGINNING of this world.

Which I can say from experience, is not easy to maintain !

So yeah I would chose Luke over FlybyDevil ANYTIME.

To stay on topic I give luke 9/10 for skills, a bit more balance at points might not be a bad thing but surely has he own style and is a teamplayer.. if he find a team worth it as he did in this world.