Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser15121

Says the man ranked #17 on the server. Try and make it on the first page before you start bragging about your position...

I believe I was 4th on the server in ranking and first in BP before I went on holidays 2 weeks ago. Although most people know that ranking is just a general idea of the power one could possess if they know how to harness it and not an accurate assessment of how one is doing in the game.

Clearly the guys at the top for SF have not been taught how to play the game properly as their cities and rankings continue to dwindle.

-Genghis

DeletedUser

... Although most people know that ranking is just a general idea of the power one could possess if they know how to harness it and not an accurate assessment of how one is doing in the game.

This makes no sense. One's ranking is directly related to how one is doing in the game. It may reflect a players skill or not, depending on location, neighbors, strength of alliance, etc.

Clearly the guys at the top for SF have not been taught how to play the game properly as their cities and rankings continue to dwindle.

-Genghis
Got numbers to back this up? How much has Jaybog sunk in the ranking lately? The only one I saw passing him was moapayah, another SF member. Has moapayah been dwindling? Personally, I've lost 2 cities recently. Both were gifted from me to an alliance mate and then replaced with a city I preferred. I eagerly await your stats showing how the 3 players on the top of the power chart have dwindling city numbers and lowered ranking. Wait, that doesn't make any sense. How can you have experienced dwindling rankings, yet be at the top?????

DeletedUser

Just didn't realize you were talking about the 9th ranked player in SF when you talked about the decline of SF's top players. Of course, if we wanted to look at the 9th ranked player in your alliance we'd have to go to page 5, the 55th overall spot. No offense intended towards that player.

Don't get me wrong, WoV and TE did a good job breaking down TK's defenses, which included a lot of biremes sent from other members of his alliance. They deserve credit for that. TK needs to learn that biremes are not the best defense when fighting 2 alliances approximately the size of his own. I suspect he's aware of it.

Your post describing the fall of an alliance's top members is based on 2 cities taken from one player. In earthquake terms, you just declared a tsunami alert over a magnitude 1 earthquake. Feel free to brag, but brag about what you did, not what you imagined.

DeletedUser15121

Just didn't realize you were talking about the 9th ranked player in SF when you talked about the decline of SF's top players. Of course, if we wanted to look at the 9th ranked player in your alliance we'd have to go to page 5, the 55th overall spot. No offense intended towards that player.

Don't get me wrong, WoV and TE did a good job breaking down TK's defenses, which included a lot of biremes sent from other members of his alliance. They deserve credit for that. TK needs to learn that biremes are not the best defense when fighting 2 alliances approximately the size of his own. I suspect he's aware of it.

Your post describing the fall of an alliance's top members is based on 2 cities taken from one player. In earthquake terms, you just declared a tsunami alert over a magnitude 1 earthquake. Feel free to brag, but brag about what you did, not what you imagined.

I'm glad we can both agree that Tom sucks at this game.

DeletedUser

TK was away for the weekend, he only logged in to tell us when CS lands, but it was already too late.
And I was unable to snipe it due to some rl things I had to attend to.

Also,
I give you 2/10 for your trolling attempt. Dam trolls getting better every day.

DeletedUser

TK was away for the weekend, he only logged in to tell us when CS lands, but it was already too late.
And I was unable to snipe it due to some rl things I had to attend to.

Also,
I give you 2/10 for your trolling attempt. Dam trolls getting better every day.

Jay your stat's speak for themselves.
But are you trying to tell us that your whole alliance depends on you being able to snipe the CS?.

Tk was on even before the CS was sent as he Tried to attack me and also he enacted militia.

DeletedUser

Not at all pambo.
But if we knew when revolt attacks landed, I'm pretty sure cities would be better defended.

All I know is that he was away and all we recived was one mm for first CS (around 12h before it landed) and anohter for 2nd CS (2h before it landed).

In the end, you took those two cities and that's all that matters. :)

DeletedUser

Jay don't get me wrong it was not by any means an easy take over.
We had to fight hard to take the city.
I do try to keep up with stat's and i respect the Alliance Tk has created There is a lot of talent at the top ranks.
So i do not under estimate my target.But i must say its refreshing to find someone who makes you work for your city lol.

DeletedUser

But i must say its refreshing to find someone who makes you work for your city lol.

I like challenges as well, so true that.

Yeah, I noticed it wasn't an easy conquer, TK gained 34 dbp in the past 2 days, so I figgured you blew quite few units on this mission.

DeletedUser

LOL to tell you the truth we didn't lose that many .
We did kill a lot of Bri's ;)

DeletedUser

The last one to be in topic was charliedude6, so here it goes (is there a way to know when a player started playing?):

Points: 3/10 - at this point 11k should be a single city among many, not the overall score. I don't know what's going on with cities given up to allies and then settling for 1,7k pts cities though.

BP: 5/10 - ABP/DBP ratio is good, 4 to 1, but the numbers are just very low.

Location: 7/10 - It seems that in O33-43 they are having some fun with the brotherhood of Phoenix, so it's kind of good

Alliance: 6/10 - Since the beginning of the month, they've lost just one city and hammered Brotherhood quite good, so this deserves a bit of credit. Not that much though, I'd like to see them in action.

Overall: 34/50

DeletedUser

smashingsoul review....

Points 9/10 Very good but not quite the top!

Location 7/10 Reasonable

ABP/DBP 9/10 Good at attacking but really hasn't had your defence tested.
40-1 att-defence (very good!)

Alliance 9/10 what can I say, they are top!

Rep 6/10 I havent heard of you much but you will be known ;)

Overall 40/50 4/5 very good!

DeletedUser

StUnEd FrOg Review

Points 7/10 A gradual increase, but being a leader could be putting alliance first.

BPs 7/10 Has been attacking and had a bit of Defence to do (must try harder)

Location 8/10 Not sure what is happening in ocean 57 but looks Interesting with DoW taking a few cities from you guys and

Alliance 7/10 Although 100+ members most seem active and increasing points need a war to really test them and see how they pull together

Rep 7/10 Not heard of him yet but I like his profile

Overall 36/50

DeletedUser

Graeme0161 review...

Points 8/10 your in the top 50 (just!)

BP 9/10 You work hard in attack and defence!

Location 7/10 Could be interesting with Brotherhood Of Pheonix (silly alliance name, lol!)

Alliance 8/10 Recently dominated Brotherhood Of Pheonix

Rep 6/10 Not heard heard of you much. some brief messages thats all.

Profile 3/10 Could be made better

Cities 5/10 Could get a better average per city but you own loads!

Overall 46/70 Could do better in some areas but profile and stuff should be an easy fix!

DeletedUser

Points 7/10 Now increasing and reaching where he should be.

BPs 7/10 Is doing ok in attack but not been tested in defence yet.

Location 8/10 Now moving into O56 from O57 so joining the fun ocean.

Alliance 10/10 I know I am biased but with my help we are shedding the MRA label and slimming down to a solid core group.

Rep 7/10 Still in the shadows but getting there.

Overall 39/50

DeletedUser

StUnEd FrOg

BP: 6/10 Abp is somehow in proportion to his points
Location: 7/10 Not too bad, there are however quite big gaps between his islands
Reputation: 2/10 He's new on the forum, so I can't really comment his reputation
Alliance: 3/10 Their core is right on the border of 56/57 ocean, but they do have some players far out, which are pretty much useless when it comes to war. Very low average with exception of few decent players.

Total: 24/50 Seems a bit harsh, but it's my honest opinion

Edit: Dam, took me a while to review stuned frog, so qbert beat me to it while I was doing it.

DeletedUser

JayBog

Points: 10/10 Has been number one practically since mAsTeRiTy left. I wonder who will catch up with him first...

BP: 10/10 Also number one in offensive BP. Great ABP/DBP ratio.

Location: 9/10 Controls a chunk of O55. Rather close to The Efficacious- might get interesting soon.

Reputation: 8/10 Known to all with "only" 154 posts in the forums. (I guess being #1 in a world has that effect)

Alliance: 9/10 Great bunch of players. I like your alliance profile.

Total: 46/50 :) Well deserved.