Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

Tanks25

Points - 5/10, Very high city average
Bp - 5/10, Needs to stop doing festivals and a lot more fighting
Location - 7/10, o44 nice battle ground, But looks like you're running away from the action into o34, o43
Alliance 7/10, MRA Inactive loving cheats

24/40 Noob within a Noob Alliance :pro:

DeletedUser

I'm not being rude, the guy asked to be rated and i did it for him lol, im sure you werent happy when i rated you a long time ago jz ;) lol

DeletedUser

Since you're begging to be rated Mason and i don't care what you give me in return:

Points - 5/10, Cities are titchy, way beyond the saving farm spaces
Bp - 5/10, Needs to realise one must strike a balance between points and Bp, and you have gone to an extreme. You'll never get anywhere with just attacking.
Location - 7/10, No particularly interesting spots
Alliance 7/10, Mix between some cowards and some nice friendly good players, but you don't fall into the latter group, do you?

Total: 24/40 Let the arguments begin... ;)

DeletedUser

Ooooh Danny i like you're ratings, Those are ratings of a jealous player :)

There is no arguement here, I am the greatest noob ever, The best there is and the best there ever will be...!!! FACT...!!!

My bp speaks for itself...!!!

DeletedUser

May i please question you're location points, The reason i have such a position in east 54 is because of the cities i took off you danny9990, So what does that say about you're positioning??? NOOB...!!!

You can hide, But i will find...!!!

DeletedUser

May i please question you're location points, The reason i have such a position in east 54 is because of the cities i took off you danny9990, So what does that say about you're positioning??? NOOB...!!!

You can hide, But i will find...!!!

Most of your cities aren't in O54, and the ones you took off me were my isolated cities, which u took whilst i was offline which is cowadly so stop boasting about it cos frankly a 100k player cud do what you do.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaha yea and a 1.4 million player does it all the time also, when hes not eating inactive, i do that to annoy you danny. do you honestly think im afraid of you danny? hahahahaha, ps i have 24 cities in o54, soon to be more when i take more off you :)

how can you're cities be isolated when o54 is suppose to be GGW's ocean? when you wake up the siege i put on you are only 1 hrs old, i make sure of it, but you dont seem to think you're cities are worth saving do you... Veni Vidi Vici :pro:

DeletedUser

Bp - 5/10, Needs to realise one must strike a balance between points and Bp, and you have gone to an extreme. You'll never get anywhere with just attacking

Pfft, Danny you obviously don't look at the bp ranking very often do you? (well why would you really, you don't have any bp to check :p) I am 14th in dbp ranking, i got a nice bp boost after i destroyed 11 full ls nukes sent from gramila last night... so you're right i won't get anywhere with just attacking noob, ohh danny you really have no clue about me do you... enjoy you're sleep buddy :)

DeletedUser

Masonbhoy

Points 9/10 Pretty good points, nice city average for large armies

Location 8/10 Some cities in O54 nice action against GGW

Bp 10/10 ABP excellent!! :)

Alliance 8/10 Nice elite alliance, seem to be dropping, maybe they can pick themselves up?

Overall 35/40 A good player i have to admit :)

Hahaha i wonder what happened from then to now, was it losing those 3 cities to me, is that what has made you bitter danny?

DeletedUser

No, i was sucking up, i was seeing whether there was a slither of good-naturedness in you. Whether 1% of you was actually human, Turns out i was wrong...

DeletedUser

Oooh danny, You really don't like me do you, very bitter little boy...

Now are you going to ignore my other posts, i would like to see you're point of view on what i had to say...!!!

DeletedUser

Well very bittler little old man,

if eddy jumped off a cliff, would you? No, one point down, what left?

the bp one?

Well you proved how narrowminded you are. You have to strike a balance between ABP and points.

DeletedUser

Why do you call me a coward, but you always praise eddy? everyone knows he won't touch a player unless they are off line... FACT...

Explain to me why i need to have a balance between points and bp?

And tell me, when i have had you're cities in siege, How long was left when you noticed the siege, now be truthful danny...!!!

DeletedUser

Point 1: true, but eddy is a great player in other respects. So he's allowed to. Still no excuse for you
Point2: If a 100k player and a 10k player dedicated all their res and troops to get bp, who would get more? My point....
Point3: Fine, 11hrs or so. How many biremes Mason. 4k? I'm not gonna waste ls losing them at a ratio of 1:2. So dont think you are doing me a favor, try sending ONE cs when im online. Go on....

DeletedUser

haha weak, very weak danny...

Point 1 - You have more points than me danny, but i still have more cities than you, And if you're point is true, you should have more bp than me.. no? i didnt think so...!!!

Point 2 - Its ok for eddy to only attack people when they are off line but no one else, hahaha i have never heard so much BS in my life...!!!

Point 3 - A 4k bi wall? hmm i dont even have that many biremes maybe something like 3.4k... i take it GGW hasn't heard of team work ae? if someone had my city insiege with a 4k bi wall pffft my ls would be have been sent quicker than you can say 'siege'...!!!

See thats the difference between me and you danny, i play a war game to participate in the acts of war, not to sit and sim...!!!