Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

Could I get ranked? I've only been here in Pi for a few months (3) and before you call my alliance noob, note that we had New Dawn and GGW to our front and open ocean to our back's, and now fighting a continous war with Behemoth Academy, and winning if you count city captures.

If ggw wouldnt have random attacked us we would have 50,000 more ABP than DBP. but lol we put Behemoth from 200,000 DBP to 400,000 DBP so im not complaining :)

Thanks all

DeletedUser

I don't know danny, Do you ever listen to a word is say? I told you many times to stack you're city -SuPrA-, Because i was coming for it, But yet again you didn't listen and now i have it in siege and I'm really not happy with the measly 13k abp i got for clearing it, Although you will still thinks its christmas with the dbp you got... But to be honest putting 1217 chariots in with only one defence cities worth of troops wasn't very balanced and very badly thought out... I take it you don't know chariots weakness??? Although you will now lol... :pro:

Now from this very point there is just under 12 hrs left on the siege, Lets see if you can break my 3.2k bi wall... ps no point in asking Gramila for ls as he lost them all attacking me the other day...!!!

DeletedUser

still attacking when im offline. you know wot, im fed up with you mason, ur a mean little old man. so any comment u post i'll simply reply tht u only attack when ppl r offline.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha thats what i expect from a little boy like you danny, ps im only 28 and im not little... If you can't handle it, QUIT...!!!

I AM EDDY IN DISGUISE hahaha

DeletedUser

Cry me a river danny :p

If you can't handle having you're city being put in siege in a 24/7 war game, Please just quit, You are a sad excuse for a player Danny9990... GGW are a sad excuse for an alliance...!!!

I told you sooooo many times i was coming for it but you persist to ignore, Man how embarrassed can you be losing a city that you got told you were going to lose hahahaha, I'm gonna continually take cities off you when you sleep danny... you wanna know why... Because seeing you're whinging on here makes it all worth while :)

STACK THEM ALL DANNY, STACK THEM ALL...!!!

DeletedUser

Ok fine, mason, since you're gonna take them mason, i think im gonna build them up nice and fat for you. oh yeah mason. have all the res buildings at lvl 40, the barracks at lvl 25, the harbour at lvl 30, the marketplace at lvl 25. perfctly large, just for you....

DeletedUser

Niceeeee you have listened for once... BUILD AND STACK THEM HIGH... I gonna huff, im gonna puff, and im gonna clear all you're cities and blow the buildings down...

DeletedUser

P.s do you want me to teach you about defending a city, Cause contrary to what what you believe, i can defend, and may i also add, REALLY WELL, Hence me sitting at 14th in dbp :) its obvious eddy isnt teaching his noob army how to attack or defend, not to worry i am willing to show you the ropes :)

DeletedUser11305

I'm not being rude, the guy asked to be rated and i did it for him lol, im sure you werent happy when i rated you a long time ago jz ;) lol

No,no Mason I was very happy,because you helped me to improve myself. :p lol

DeletedUser

I wasn't mad Masonbhoy, I ain't ashamed to say that I need to learn a bit more. I just get on and try my best and if I lose a city then so be it, it aint the end of the world. But thanks for rating me :)
But I aint running from the action, I am in ocean 44. The action always seems to find me lol I aint the best and I can admit it,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's get the actual rating started again :D

next person rate tanks25

DeletedUser24139

anyone going to continue this? We need some more forum junkies around here, damn

DeletedUser

Courageunderfire:

Points - 10/10, Very nice city average, high total amount
Bp - 8/10 Pretty good bp, less than your points rank but nonetheless very good and good ABP to DBP ratio
Alliance - 9/10 Again, the inactives problem but players like you are holding it together
Location - 9/10 Mainly O44 i think, some nice fighting there with GGW :)
Overall - 36/40 I am a very generous rater but you deserve that mark for being one of the few genuinely nice, good players out there though i dont really know you. All i know is you are related to superman which is a very good sign :)

this is a late add...but courage is one of the few players I was unable to take a city from when he was turtled up and had to play defensive.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate,that means alot to me(With your attack bp hehe) Im damn Glad to be a member of Incubi.Otherwise I would never have slept for these last few months lol

DeletedUser12324

Mmmm still think you may need to chage your name to "jointheenemyifunderfire" :p

DeletedUser

Hahahaha Phears, Sorry Mr.Turtle... Tell me, What did you do when Incubi was crushing AL? You simmed around VVV in the hope we would take you in, Yo has came out and said Courageunderfire is the only person he couldn't take a city off, Why wouldn't you want him in your alliance? Courage is 10 million times the player you are, Trust me when i talk about you Phears i use 'player' very loosely... You have done nothing but simmed, You have a cheek commenting on such a high calibre player like Courageunderfire...!!!

DeletedUser12324

10 million times better than me! Oh my....

Dave why should that be my motto? When have i ever joined an alliance that has been attacking me?

Please guys if your going to try and put me down atleast make it a fair fight of words, because at the moment it feels like i'm playing against a bunch of chimps

org_chimp.jpg