Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

I want to be ranked again!

lordmyron
Location: 8/10 - Mostly in 53 but a few cities in the warzone known as 63 :D
ABP: 4/10 - You need to start attacking us more :)
DBP: 2/10 - And I guess we need to attack you more lol
Alliance: 7/10 - From what I personally know TWF were no hell but I don't know how you guys have changed since merging into ToT and becoming an academy. Too far away for my diplomatic LS to see. :D
Rep: 6/10 - Pretty quiet guy

Overall: 32/60

Anyone want to rate me please? :)

DeletedUser22708

Deathscyth87
Location: 8/10 - located on the border of 64/74, on the front line with ToT.
ABP: 9/10 - comparing your abp with your overall points, looks good, top 50.
DBP: 8/10 - top 150, also looking good.
Alliance: 7/10 - T.A.G., seems like a strong alliance, i would give an 8 but you're only fighting one enemy i think.
Rep: 8/10 - Seen quite some comments from you on the forums, seems like a nice person.

Overall: 47/60

DeletedUser20849

Deathscyth87
Location: 8/10 - located on the border of 64/74, on the front line with ToT.
ABP: 9/10 - comparing your abp with your overall points, looks good, top 50.
DBP: 8/10 - top 150, also looking good.
Alliance: 7/10 - T.A.G., seems like a strong alliance, i would give an 8 but you're only fighting one enemy i think.
Rep: 8/10 - Seen quite some comments from you on the forums, seems like a nice person.

Overall: 47/60
That is how you rate someone corey :p
Digital Mystikz
Location: 8/10 bad location sad that we cant pwn together your oh so far away D;
ABP: 9/10 ranked 101 not bad but im catching up better go pwn corey hehe since your closer :p
DBP:5/10 go defend something will ya :p
Alliance: 9/10 since they look pretty good point wise fighting wise i imagine they can pwn like no other!
Reputation: 10/10 10 because we were on athens together :p *hugs*

Overall: 49/60 :p go defend and get closer and perfect 60 you shall have young padawan :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yay! My first honest rating. :D Btw we're also at war with IMMORTAL KNIGHTS and The Invictus. Hardly worth mentioning though lol.

Rgraff:

Points: 6/10 - Kinda low this far into this world. I remember you saying something about RL keeping you busy, completely understandable. Points don't mean **** as Ace always says. :p
ABP: 8/10 - Very good especially considering your size. ABP rank is three times your points rank just like me lmao, best way to have it!
DBP: 8/10 - I know several thousand of my troops are in this statistic... :p
Alliance: 9.5/10 - ToT are a fantasic alliance
Reputation: 8/10 - I have gotten to know you a bit better on these forums :)

Overall: 47.5/60

DeletedUser

Well Death you have already been rated above, no point in doing again, guess someone can rate me, know I am going to be low in rep as no on the forum much.

DeletedUser20849

hehe my points would be a lot higher but drunked rage stopped that and almost made me quit :( nontheless im still around after losing 2 to T.A.G. and 3 to Titans Of Tartarus :( and 757jterrell id rate you but cant look at stats atm so i +rep instead

DeletedUser20849

susukepran 60/60 because if i dot give you a perfect score you'll pwn me :(

DeletedUser

i miss this world, Hi LadyPeace, Long time. idm to be rated lol

DeletedUser

LadyPeace

LadyPeace

Points: 8/10 Ranked 121st; would be higher, but her focus is on growing her alliance, not point whoring (unlike me and the LoL leaders)
Location: 9/10 Mostly secure in O55, but always challenging bigger players in south O55 and in O45
ABP: 9/10 Currently 85th in the world
DBP: 10/10 Ranked 24th in world; always the first to send support to allies and friends
Alliance: 10/10 Winners of Chi; 6/7 WWs built
Reputation: 10/10 The best person you could ever call friend or ally. Always has your back.

Overall: 56/60