Rate the player above

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Been successful on other worlds and this forum is so boring. So basically for anyone who doesn't know you rate the player who is above you on:

• Points Ranking
  • Battle Points
  • Alliance
  • Personal Comment (If applicable)

Rate out of ten

Yeah there is it really, have fun and be nice please :)

Btw i am FlyingMonkeyBoy in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

Cos everyone is lazy and its been up so much tie ill start and break the ice!

Points Ranking 9/10
Battle Points 7/10 (considering you're SM and should've been way more offensive :p)
Alliance 10/10
Personal Comment (If applicable) Not much to say, i think you could be way higher on BP... rest is sufficient to say that you have high potential and skills.

DeletedUser

Joy!

Points ranking: All I can say is 10/10

Battle points: Wow, well 2nd is okay.. Lol ;) I joke. Ofc it's a 10/10.

Alliance: 10/10 best alliance I know.

Personal comment: Best all round player that I have been in contact with - 6th highest points, 2nd highest attack points and one of the regular forum users. Probably one of the best players in this world considering it's your first world (I think) ;)

DeletedUser

Gammasnarf's turn:

4/10

I should be more generous considering gamma's activity on the forum and complimentary review of my Cofounder, but 1024 ABP and 31 DBP after three months on Olympia is bad by any standard. Spend less time on the external forum and more time killing (or at least ruffle someone's feathers to get some DBP).

Also, why is your alliance called "The Dirty Dozen" when you clearly have far more than 12 players? Even Paragon would fall with only a dozen members.

DeletedUser

Out of context here: Probably deserved lower, thanks :)
But it's because I can get on the forums on my phone just not on the actual game unfortunately :/ But yeah I'm working on my ABP but my DBP can't be helped :p O33 is like a desert.

Also lol, it's just a name! It wasn't of my choosing :)

Next person to do this just ignore me and carry onto Orestes ;)

DeletedUser

Why not different person/player has different opinion regarding some player...

Touche -

Alcarin89 - Don't know much about him although I'm fairly new. However, he does troll the forums harder than I. This is actually a good thing, at least for me, as I enjoy new posts and activity. Wish more from our world were as involved on here as he is. Between Alcarin, orestos, gamma, and a few others I would be srsly bored. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll take a stab at it, too

Alcarin89:
10/10

This kid is smarter, more mature, and a better tactician than I. I'm such a hot head. If I was taken out tomorrow, Paragon would still own this server. Alcarin89 would make sure of it. He leads by example. I can sleep soundly and go on VM with confidence knowing he's at the helm.

DeletedUser29371

Touche -

Alcarin89 - Don't know much about him although I'm fairly new. However, he does troll the forums harder than I. This is actually a good thing, at least for me, as I enjoy new posts and activity. Wish more from our world were as involved on here as he is. Between Alcarin, orestos, gamma, and a few others I would be srsly bored. :)

Haha :)

I'll take a stab at it, too

Alcarin89:
10/10

This kid is smarter, more mature, and a better tactician than I. I'm such a hot head. If I was taken out tomorrow, Paragon would still own this server. Alcarin89 would make sure of it. He leads by example. I can sleep soundly and go on VM with confidence knowing he's at the helm.

Kid :O Just dont go on VM too much sleep you can :p

DeletedUser30767

Orestos - 11/10 .. :p .. only because he deserves it (seriously) ...
others may claim hes only at top due to grepolympics , etc. but truth is he was far ahead before it started too ...
Killer ABP , points , city , etc...
Extremely good player .. have led his alliance by example .. good tactician ..
list can go on but i think i have made my point..

Have heard legends about him (which are true of course) like 16000 DBP in one day by holding off one of the biggest alliances at that time.

My only advice is to be a bit more polite to everyone on forum .. You may rule game no doubt but no hotheadness here in forum please ;) :p ... Humbleness even in victory shows you a master of yourself ..
so be :cool: ..

DeletedUser29371

Orestos - 11/10 .. :p .. only because he deserves it (seriously) ...
others may claim hes only at top due to grepolympics , etc. but truth is he was far ahead before it started too ...
Killer ABP , points , city , etc...
Extremely good player .. have led his alliance by example .. good tactician ..
list can go on but i think i have made my point..

Have heard legends about him (which are true of course) like 16000 DBP in one day by holding off one of the biggest alliances at that time.

My only advice is to be a bit more polite to everyone on forum .. You may rule game no doubt but no hotheadness here in forum please ;) :p ... Humbleness even in victory shows you a master of yourself ..
so be :cool: ..

16k BP in 3 days.... but ye

DeletedUser

Points Ranking 10/10
Battle Points 10/10
Alliance 0/10...Only because they get talked about to much! JK!!!! NO DON"T ATTACK ME>>20/10...yes cancel..good boy ;)
Personal Comment (If applicable); He cares a bit to much about getting ABP..I'm talking about the fact that he views everyone by the amount of ABP they have :p
Please do not do me until i go after another target! I'm about to conquer in 4 days or so, that won't be the target there will be a new one! so don't do me yet :p
LOL! The forums are getting boring :(
Where are the turtle races? :(

DeletedUser

I can't STAND it when people whine about a boring forum, especially when they barely contribute to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.