Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

BP: /10
Alliance: /10
Overall: /50

Lets start the game

DeletedUser19260

Points: 7/10 (You started on the first day. Would have expected more from you bod. You still playing on rhethy?)
Location: 7/10 (Your mostly around smaller players and allies now. Dont seem to be so close to your big enemies)
BP: 3/10 (Very poor for this point in the world)
Alliance: 7/10 (In the academy so i wont give you high marks. In the top alliances academy though.)
Reputation: 9/10 (Mostly because you started a few things here to bring it to life)
Overall: 33/50

Thats the first time i ever did one of these.

DeletedUser20547

Points:7 /10 (Decent.....but didn't you also start on the first or second day:/...maybe u should refrain from what I call Chicken mode;) J/k
Location: 5/10 (Your in a dead ocean and don't seem to be in a hurry to move into a more live one:)
BP: 5/10
Alliance: 3/10 (I expected more from a Omicron original alliance:) than again, you were rimmed by BS/TU anyways right;)
Reputation: 9/10 (Only because your an og from Omicron and Jimmy's friend
Overall: 29/50

DeletedUser19260

No avera i started a week or two late actually:) I only hit VM once and i was not under attack at all at the time.

Cant fault you with the location. Give us time.

For the alliance umm no we were not rimmed by BS/TU. We were allies with them and our best players joined TU due to inactivity in our alliance. Wernt you in D3TH that was rimmed by them?:p

Location: 8/10 (Similar to bod, But you have a few closer to the big alliances you should be after)
BP: 7/10 (With the way you want others to do you should have the number 1 spot mate & you have got none in a few days)
Alliance: 10/10 (Cant fault it i guess:( Kills me to say it)
Reputation: 9/10 (Much as i want to fault you your a damn good leader)

DeletedUser

Well I made an account to rate avera and cause seems like externals are getting decentish now. :)
BP: 7/10 Nice amount of BP 39 in attackers.
Alliance: 10/10 leader of #1
Overall: 45/50

DeletedUser19260

Darkwolf i bet you only gave him such good marks because he is your leader:p
Well as i seem to be the only one trying to keep things rolling.
Points: 7/10 (Low for your alliance but not terrible. I was generous to bod due to omi history:p)
Location: 5/10 (Same as avera and bod but you dont seem to be moving towards your enemies or big alliances all that much)
BP: 2/10 (No comment. Less said the better)
Alliance: 7/10 (Academy so not full marks. Academy to the top alliance though and ranked 5th so not bad marks either)
Reputation: 5/10 (I know nothing about you so i will be nice and give you a 5)
Overall: 26/50

DeletedUser

BP: 6/10 Nothing special here.
Alliance: 5/10 Lucky to to living but living nonetheless. They are top 10 so they can't be too bad right ;)
Reputation: 10/10 He's the only one keeping these forums alive lol so I'll give him a few extra points :p

Overall: 32/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

I will be pretty strict here and will delete any posts that do not have a rating with them ;)

DeletedUser27727

Hi, new to the forum pls be nice to me ;)

Not sure how to rate iCyber so i will rate Kwelson

Location: 5/10, my grepo map not working but i guess you are from far west? based on the bps
Bps: 4/10 normal
Alliance: 9/10 have high respect for EOD
Rep: just joined forum today so i will skip this :p 5/10

31/50 ;)

DeletedUser32029

Points:5/10. 200k is not that good...probabbly he was on vm.
location:4/10 safe location with main attacking alliance far away
bp:3/10 very less attack b.p
alliance:7/10 good alliance,everybody believes it is mra but have great dbp and abp
rep:1/10,new to forum
overall:20/50

(note:for those who will rate me.rate me in basis that i was 17 days late to this world and i use no gold)

DeletedUser27727

cruel! i started rhethy on 8/10/12 :( . But i guess its easier to grow if you start at a later stage of the game?

location: (hmm, are we rating this based on safer location = higher points?) will give you a 6/10 since you have a nice cluster of cities but - some points since you are basically at the end of the world, which don't leave you much choice for expanding beside ramming into EOD
Bps:6/10 not bad , unlike me seems like you are a equally mixed between def and off
Alliance: 7/10 don't know much about you guys but i see some good players and possibly good leadership
Rep: 5/10 im new so i will only give 5 ;)

overall : 30.5/50

:D , any1 else want to rate me?

DeletedUser

Well, this is my first day writing anything on the forums so what the heck.
Points; 9/10, late starter but ranked 69th.
Location; 8/10, good strong core with numerous cities on the front line.
BPs; 7/10, strongly defence oriented but VERY strongly defence oriented.
Allaince; 7/10, been written off repeatedly but now just about the only original left, must be something right.
Rep; 5/10 I'll just follow the flock here.
Overall; 36

If anyone ever bother to rate me....don't worry I'll prolly never read it.

DeletedUser

ktbear
Location:6/10 in a few hot spots which is good but seems spread thin
BP: 3/10 should be better id suggest attacking someone
alliance:8/10 been around for a long time
Rep: 5/10 no one really seems to know im neutral here
Overall 31/50

DeletedUser

BP: 7/10 should really be higher at this stage.. you've been here longer than me.
Alliance: 7/10 decent attackers
Rep: 5/10 who are you? ;)

DeletedUser32029

Points:6/10,very low points even though you are here in the world from july 2012, reason for 6 points is you didn't quit and came back to the world after loosing all cities or you was busy in rl.
location:7/10 good location since you can attack me and i can attack you in fair bit of time.
BP:5/10
good in offense consedring number of city you have.Also not considering rod took your city in early stage of game,i think you should have good defense bp but i was wrong.Very bad defense points
Alliance:5/10 you are in a academy.Even if main alliance wins the world,you will not get a crown.
Rep:5/10 you are not that popular
overall:28/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Location: 7/10 Frontline cities with some core ones. A little spread out though.
BP: 9/10 Over a million bp. Better than a lot of people. But not me ;)
Alliance: 8/10 I have respect for LoD even if they are part of the coalition :Angry:
Rep: 6/10 Lots of people dislike you but I think your an alright guy from when we have talked.

Overall: 37/50

DeletedUser

BP: 7/10 should really be higher at this stage.. you've been here longer than me.
Alliance: 7/10 decent attackers
Rep: 5/10 who are you? ;)

actually i have only been here since october so if you started in july you have been here a bit longer than me and i have more BP

DeletedUser

kwelson

BP: 10/10 not to shabby on ABP and excellent DBP
Alliance: 10/10 of course ;)
rep: 8/10

actually i have only been here since october so if you started in july you have been here a bit longer than me and i have more BP

I did start in july, but left after about 2-4 months because of RL. I had to start over around November, with 1 city and 2 slots, and yet I'm still surpassing many people in BPs.

Yes, you have more BP, but you have also been with more cities for a way longer time than I have. You probably have a lot more time on your hands to play, I don't know. I'm catching up with cities though. It would go a lot faster if you kept sending me attacks like you did yesterday ;)

p.s. leave a ranking for the person above next time

DeletedUser

Alex420

Points: had to start over but has still been here as long as me after getting back so 6/10
Location: im kinda 50/50 here he has cities in good locations but is mostly in the alliance fold of protection so 6/10
BP: guy is contantly on the offensive and can protect himself. real deal player IMO 8/10
Alliance: good players that know how to play but couldnt stand alone with out EOD 7/10
REP: seems to be liked by most but also seems afraid to open PM's 6/10
overall: 33/50

DeletedUser27727

mattujuju ( nice nick name lol , i have good laugh trying to pronounce it :D )

Points: 5/10, agree that points does not make player's worth but sometimes quantities beats quality ( sometimes!)
Location : ehrm, not really sure how to give points on this but consider you oriented on offense quite a huge chunks of cities far from front line 7/10
Bp: Not bad, no comment, 8/10
Alliance: no idea about HB so won't give points here 0/0
Rep: Active on forum, quite open :) 9/10

Total: 29/40

Been long since i have been rated again, any1 want to give a try? :)