Azragaul

Alliance - 10/10
BP 9/10
Player 10/10
Reputation 9/10

Total 38/40

DeletedUser

Storarus

Alliance - 9/10 (To me no alliance is ever perfect)
BP - 7/10
Player - 8/10 (Based on the BP balance)
Reputation - 6/10 (Based on the fact I don't know anything about this player personaly to make an accurate assesment, therefore just above average)

30/40

DeletedUser

Old Boys

Alliance - 9/10
BP - 7/10
Player - 9/10
Reputation - 8/10 (I don't know anything about this player. However, he is one of top players in his alliance. He should not be bad.)

33/40

DeletedUser

anthonysham

Alliance - 7/10 - You guys were #1, but once we got on you, you fell off. You had no serious, mass, organized offence
BP - 8/10 - quite enough of the BP are def, and that don't really count as your own only, as the alliance helps. But still, great attacker
Player - 9/10 - top player
Reputation - 9/10 met the player in Lamia when I was there, top of the Black Pearls there too

33/40

DeletedUser

Narcotix
Alliance 10/10 I think trt is a great group of players and well, they are number 1. So yeah.
Bp 8/10 good abp but little dbp. Maybe not provocative enough or selfish with defensive troops? Not sure but dbp could be higher.
Player 9/10 seems to know what he's doing. Most cities are right in the core so if you can stick it out there you gotta be decent right?
Reputation 7/10 just because I didn't know this player actually existed until reading those post. Could be a great guy? Could be an arsehole. I wouldn't know.

34/40

Now take it easy on me I started this world two months late. ;)